Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.
Ilithiel
Присоединился в Aug 2014

1 Сообщения
6 January 2021
Happy New Year All! Stay safe!
DiscoDon
Присоединился в Oct 2019

4 Сообщения
6 January 2021
Would love to see some bigger price plans. A bring back the $100 plan you had for Christmas permanently. Would like to even see a $500 plan. My credit card company gives me issues every single time I make a purchase. Please bring us some bigger plans.
DiscoDon
Присоединился в Oct 2019

4 Сообщения
6 January 2021
Would love to see some bigger price plans. Bring back the $100 plan you had for Christmas permanently. Would like to even see a $500 plan. My credit card company gives me issues every single time I make a purchase. Please bring us some bigger plans.
DiscoDon
Присоединился в Oct 2019

4 Сообщения
6 January 2021
My apologies for the double post. I was trying to make a correction in spelling and screwed it up. I think I got side tracked on something at the bottom of my screen. :)
Backes
Присоединился в Jan 2017

78 Сообщения
6 January 2021
Thank you Celine and Team!
Happy New Year Everybody!
JoeSmiles
Присоединился в Apr 2015

8 Сообщения
6 January 2021
^^ Happy New Year Eveyone! & to all the hotties! ^^
Marionlover
Присоединился в Jan 2009

57 Сообщения
6 January 2021
Merci !

Bonne *****ée et bonne santé !

et de jolies surprises !
gazbi
Присоединился в Nov 2009

23 Сообщения
6 January 2021
Bonne *****ée a touse et a toute 💋💚💙💛💜❤️
goodwolf
Присоединился в May 2011

257 Сообщения
6 January 2021
Happy New Year!
user5789
Присоединился в Dec 2016

45 Сообщения
7 January 2021
Bring back the $100 plan you had for Christmas permanently.
I second that. and maybe a monthly or 3 monthly premium as well!

Have a great new year everyone!
celine
TEAM
Присоединился в Sep 2007

1846 Сообщения
7 January 2021
@DiscoDon @user5789 we hear you 👍
ascpro
Присоединился в Apr 2017

16 Сообщения
7 January 2021
Happy New Year.
njarnb
Присоединился в Nov 2008

76 Сообщения
7 January 2021 (edited)
Happy New Year every one !!!
Wish you health and wealth in money and beauty,
Wish to have better hard drive, previews, and collection managment (4026 cards is really hard to sort, card with previews appears as not downloaded while there is preview fully or partially downloaded) and I can't imagine those who buy every single card...
Master6669
Присоединился в Mar 2013

13 Сообщения
7 January 2021
HAPPY NEW YEAR!...Thanks again & God be Praised in ALL THINGS.
I'm really tired of seeing your religious stuff everywhere.. If you don't have anything relevant to add; keep it to yourself.
TheEmu
Присоединился в Jul 2012

3309 Сообщения
7 January 2021
@Master6669 - as the person you quote has made precisely two posts that have even the slightest reference to religion with one of them being very tenuous and made almost three years ago I fail to see how you are "seeing your religious stuff everywhere".
pickle1
Присоединился в Mar 2019

1353 Сообщения
7 January 2021
@Master6669 - as the person you quote has made precisely two posts that have even the slightest reference to religion with one of them being very tenuous and made almost three years ago I fail to see how you are "seeing your religious stuff everywhere".

@TheEmu - it is based on entries in review comments.

All I'm going to say at this point is - chill out guys.
orclover
Присоединился в Jun 2012

744 Сообщения
7 January 2021 (edited)
HAPPY NEW YEAR!...Thanks again & God be Praised in ALL THINGS.I'm really tired of seeing your religious stuff everywhere.. If you don't have anything relevant to add; keep it to yourself.

Saying "happy" is itself religious because you assume it is good for others to be happy. That is a cultural aspect that we teach to our youth based on the faithful thought that happy is better than unhappy. We could easily say "i hope all that is yours becomes mine" or "i hope you die"...those are as arbitrary as telling an unknown person to be happy and saying god be praised is as relative and harmless as saying be happy or be unhappy, they are all faith based.
muttonjeff
Присоединился в Nov 2008

736 Сообщения
8 January 2021
Thanks to all at @Totem especially @celine and team for making good memories in 2020.

Thanks also all @Mods for all your hard work to keep some sense of sanity here in the forum

I wish you all a Happy and Prosperous New Year 2021

Jeff
Solidified
Присоединился в Jul 2020

1 Сообщения
9 January 2021
Happy new year and thank you for your work ^_^
joven26
Присоединился в Apr 2017

2 Сообщения
15 January 2021
happy new year to every one and i hope that this nice program does not stop of growing up.
Plopsaland
Присоединился в Sep 2008

126 Сообщения
20 January 2021
Bit late but hey, Have a good 2021 everyone.
Thanks for the team it's support and improvement in support during the years.

Вам ещё не разрешается участвовать

Будучи бесплатным пользователем iStripper, вам не разрешается отвечать на форуме или же создавать новую тему.
Но вы можете просмотреть основные категории форума или познакомиться с его участниками !