Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

Talent of the month of Dec. 2020 : Eve Sweet

Форум / Всё о iStripper

celine
TEAM
Присоединился в Sep 2007

1841 Сообщения
1 December 2020
We are very happy to announce that Eve Sweet has been named iStripper Talent of the Month for December 2020.

Eve Sweet is new to the adult modeling, her first take @istripper was exclusively made of non xxx shows, where she has revealed herself in front of the camera and discovered the pleasure of teasing her audience.

She immediately requested an iStripper account to be able to communicate & share with you.

For her first show, Eve has embodied the famous character of Tokyo with so much sensuality !

This experience has been a true revelation of her ability to seduce and of the extreme pleasure she has to perform in front of a camera.

Only then did she discovered our dressing room, and after that, nothing could stop her!

Each of her following shows is a jewel of sensuality and eroticism!

And this was just the appetizer !

The warm welcome you have given her made her come back quickly!
And the sweetheart grows up fast !
She chose to deliver exclusively XXX shows for her take 2, including an unforgettable duo with Sasha Meow in a gorgeous japanese outfit (which you’ll get in early 2021), as well as a duo with the delicious Yemma, that you have already discovered in VR https://www.istripper.com/vr180/detail/d9dcab2aa19216dc , to help you wait till Jan. 01, 2021 to savor their desktop show, purposely named «Sweet domination » …

Eve Sweet is one of the most fantastic revelations of 2020 !

Thank you for being this brillant sparkling sweetheart, Eve ! See you soon !
Alkasyn
Присоединился в Apr 2008

717 Сообщения
1 December 2020
Well-deserved!

I can't remember any other model who not onoly engaged with us to such an extent, but also has fun while doing it and performing in various shows for us.

Thank you, Eve!
Stanston
Присоединился в Aug 2018

1012 Сообщения
1 December 2020
Congratulations Eve ! and as usual ... just speechless 💖 💋
Rhaegar
Присоединился в Apr 2019

9 Сообщения
1 December 2020
She's an amazing girl and definitely deserves to be Talent of the Month.

Her performance on iStripper is always on a top level. I own all of her shows and they are absolutely exquisite.
Moppy
Присоединился в Jul 2018

34 Сообщения
1 December 2020
She is beautiful and is more deserving than most, but I would rate Joy Lamore slightly ahead of her. But that's not an easy choice because Eve is incredible too. 💛
Jackalnxt
Присоединился в Mar 2017

23 Сообщения
1 December 2020
That first picture? She will do XXX in a business outfit with glasses? Sign me up!
lagotrasimeno
Присоединился в Dec 2007

78 Сообщения
1 December 2020
Wow, didn't see it coming, for some reason I was sure Little Caprice would have won... Anyway

Congrats Eve, well deserved! 👍😍
pumpdude48
Присоединился в May 2016

390 Сообщения
1 December 2020
Congratulations Eve!!

Well deserved imo!!

PD48
Philours
Присоединился в Feb 2019

1602 Сообщения
1 December 2020
Bravo Eve😘👍
Zossima
Присоединился в Feb 2008

173 Сообщения
1 December 2020
I couldn't agree more with this choice. Eve has mesmerizing beauty, she's pretty much incredible. I'm presently borderline obsessed with her :) and overjoyed to learn that she'll be back for another delicious serving! Wonderful news indeed.
stefnev1
Присоединился в Jul 2008

4546 Сообщения
1 December 2020
Excellent choix, Eve le mérite amplement. Bravo 👍
JassonYT
Присоединился в Oct 2017

22 Сообщения
1 December 2020
So happy to hear she's coming back for a round 2! Eve is super sexy!
ComteDracula
Присоединился в Aug 2017

1256 Сообщения
1 December 2020
Mes félicitations Eve Sweet. Vous le méritez bien. 😊
dolphins109
Присоединился в Feb 2011

790 Сообщения
1 December 2020
great job. well deserved.😍😍👍👍
midnightmoans
Присоединился в Sep 2019

34 Сообщения
1 December 2020
The stage is all yours Congrats to you well done hun❤️
gazbi
Присоединился в Nov 2009

23 Сообщения
1 December 2020 (edited)
Félicitations a Eve, elle le mérite et bravo a toutes les autres qui nous font rêver💋😉
JayZ971
Присоединился в Mar 2009

2242 Сообщения
1 December 2020
Excellent choice, congrats Eve, looking forward to your Take 2 😈🔥🔥
nici5555
Присоединился в Feb 2018

1 Сообщения
1 December 2020
nice
muttonjeff
Присоединился в Nov 2008

733 Сообщения
1 December 2020
So well deserved. Eve should have been nominated last month.
Eve is absolutely gorgeous and her shows are compelling.😍😍🔥
More Eve please💰💰💰
Marionlover
Присоединился в Jan 2009

57 Сообщения
2 December 2020
C'est mérité mais ce n'est pas mon style de femme.
wisc4fun
Присоединился в May 2020

69 Сообщения
2 December 2020
I just wish there wasn't a mask in that first show. Own the rest though the mask is just a little weird for me. Good choice for talent of the month.
aL0T
Присоединился в Apr 2016

271 Сообщения
2 December 2020
well deserved! An easy win for such a super hottie! I instantly buy anything that she does!
🔥🐱💕😎
Fox357
Присоединился в Feb 2008

25 Сообщения
2 December 2020
She deserves it, I'm so eager to see her XXX shows seeing how hot she was in non XXX shows.
redforleather
Присоединился в Jan 2009

126 Сообщения
2 December 2020
Fantastic news, congratulations @eve_sweet! There have been no shows this year I looked forward more this year and that left me speechless and also desiring more. That you are coming back with xxx shows and duos is feeling as if Christmas came early. Can't wait! Thank you for your great work!
DeutroJesaja
Присоединился в Nov 2007

13 Сообщения
2 December 2020
Very deserved indeed! One of my favourites of the new girls this year.
Plush_Wolf
Присоединился в Apr 2020

4 Сообщения
2 December 2020
Very well deserved !
There are a few girls for whom I want all the cards. Eve Sweet is definitely one, and one of my favs !
Incoming XXX shows are only great godly news !
5marta55
Присоединился в Dec 2008

28 Сообщения
3 December 2020
No other model ever reached out to me before she did. She's on track to be an all time favorite. I'm looking forward to all of her shows.
henrylee7
Присоединился в May 2020

193 Сообщения
3 December 2020
No other model ever reached out to me before she did. She's on track to be an all time favorite. I'm looking forward to all of her shows.

It is so exciting when you know that the girl who undresses earlier wrote to you directly ...
iloveuboyz
Присоединился в Nov 2018

1 Сообщения
3 December 2020
Eve is the most famous model on iStripper in 2020, really love her<3 and hope she will come back soon.
dhell26
Присоединился в Nov 2012

20 Сообщения
5 December 2020
Woot nice and congratulation to Eve.

Вам ещё не разрешается участвовать

Будучи бесплатным пользователем iStripper, вам не разрешается отвечать на форуме или же создавать новую тему.
Но вы можете просмотреть основные категории форума или познакомиться с его участниками !