Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.
ComteDracula
ΠŸΡ€ΠΈΡΠΎΠ΅Π΄ΠΈΠ½ΠΈΠ»ΡΡ Π² Aug 2017

1253 БообщСния
22 December 2020 (edited)
Are you serious? You saw the pic I posted above? 😳

Well, there is a rating & comment function for every single card. Do you really think the opportunity to give user feedback should be removed?

I really appreciate it when other users give hints in comments section that prevents me from buying shows from girls with fake boobs. I don't want it and that's not a shame.

If I just want to see a beautiful smile, I'm going to watch a bollywood movie. 😄

As much as you are against fake breasts, as much as I am against excessive tattoos (e.g. fully tattooed arms).

In these situations, we have a biased opinion, when we see this kind of model.

In my opinion, we have to be careful about our opinion, in these situations, and let people make up their own minds.

For my part, I don't evaluate girls I don't like, and who are already on iStripper and avoid commenting on them.

But it's a personal choice.

On the other hand, I may give my opinion against a suggestion from a girl who is not yet on iStripper. This happens when I find that the girls are too tattooed. That's the way it is, because I'm going to buy the girl's cards anyway, when she's going to be on iStripper, being a collector. I tell myself that maybe after seeing her show, I will appreciate this girl more, despite some irritants.

I find terms like "*****" disrespectful to the girls, which happen here. You have to be careful what terms you use. I wouldn't like to be that girl and read these comments. I don't think it's necessary.

Autant vous êtes contre les faux seins, autant je suis contre les tatouages excessifs (ex. bras entièrement tatoué).

Dans ces situations, nous avons une opinion biaisée, lorsque nous voyons, ce genre de modèle.

À mon avis, il faut faire attention à notre opinion, dans ces situations, et laissé les gens se faire leur propre idée.

Pour ma part, je n'évalue pas les filles que je n'aime pas, et qui sont déjà sur iStripper et évite de passer des commentaires, concernant celles-ci.

Mais c'est un choix personnel.

Par contre, il peut m'arriver que je vais donner mon avis contre une suggestion de fille qui n'est pas encore sur iStripper. Cela arrive lorsque je trouve que les filles sont trop tatouées. C'est ainsi, car je vais acheter les cartes de la fille de toute façon, lorsqu'elle va être sur iStripper, étant un collectionneur. Je me dit que peut-être après avoir vu son spectacle, je vais apprécié plus cette fille, malgré certains irritants.

Je trouve que les termes comme "*****" manquent de respect aux filles, qui se produisent ici. Il faut faire attention aux termes que l'on utilise. Je n'aimerai pas être cette fille et lire ces commentaires. Ce n'est pas nécessaire à mon avis.
pickle1
ΠŸΡ€ΠΈΡΠΎΠ΅Π΄ΠΈΠ½ΠΈΠ»ΡΡ Π² Mar 2019

1353 БообщСния
22 December 2020
Well - opinions are as usual divided - some like Sally and some don't.

At least this time for those who don't like enhanced boobs, the text on the card alerted you.

Philours
ΠŸΡ€ΠΈΡΠΎΠ΅Π΄ΠΈΠ½ΠΈΠ»ΡΡ Π² Feb 2019

1598 БообщСния
22 December 2020
Vivement les prochains shows de Sally😍 Fille formidablement sensuelle 💙💙
We can't wait for Sally's next shows😍 Wonderfully sensual girl 💙💙
Corax77
ΠŸΡ€ΠΈΡΠΎΠ΅Π΄ΠΈΠ½ΠΈΠ»ΡΡ Π² Jan 2008

56 БообщСния
23 December 2020
As much as you are against fake breasts, as much as I am against excessive tattoos (e.g. fully tattooed arms).

In these situations, we have a biased opinion, when we see this kind of model.

In my opinion, we have to be careful about our opinion, in these situations, and let people make up their own minds.

For my part, I don't evaluate girls I don't like, and who are already on iStripper and avoid commenting on them.

But it's a personal choice.

On the other hand, I may give my opinion against a suggestion from a girl who is not yet on iStripper. This happens when I find that the girls are too tattooed. That's the way it is, because I'm going to buy the girl's cards anyway, when she's going to be on iStripper, being a collector. I tell myself that maybe after seeing her show, I will appreciate this girl more, despite some irritants.

I find terms like "*****" disrespectful to the girls, which happen here. You have to be careful what terms you use. I wouldn't like to be that girl and read these comments. I don't think it's necessary.

At first of all I don't say she's ***** but the boob job is. That's what I wrote and that's a fact. Her boobs are uneven, unshapely and far away from a natural look. It's the most creepy boob job I saw for a long time! I read a lot of really disrespectful comments in the past but I didn't attack her as a person, just criticised her fake boobs. She decided to have plastic surgery, so she have to deal with negative feedback.

My definition of disrespectful is reading a comment like "silicone doll" under a show of Gloria (Soft Morning), a girl with a natural body. 😐
55six
ΠŸΡ€ΠΈΡΠΎΠ΅Π΄ΠΈΠ½ΠΈΠ»ΡΡ Π² Nov 2019

10 БообщСния
23 December 2020
I bet that the people who ***** about a boob job are the same ones who would also not hesitate to grab'em if they were bouncing right in front of their faces.

Some of you don't like 'em in theory but in practice you would not care at all. Like for example, you meet a woman in some place, both of you start to like each other, then start to date and when the time comes... she takes her shirt and bra off in front of you for the first time. You see that her boobs are "fake".... would you get up, zip up your pants and say: "I'm not interested, thank you very much ma'am." ??? I bet you wouldn't.
Corax77
ΠŸΡ€ΠΈΡΠΎΠ΅Π΄ΠΈΠ½ΠΈΠ»ΡΡ Π² Jan 2008

56 БообщСния
23 December 2020
I bet that the people who ***** about a boob job are the same ones who would also not hesitate to grab'em if they were bouncing right in front of their faces.

Some of you don't like 'em in theory but in practice you would not care at all. Like for example, you meet a woman in some place, both of you start to like each other, then start to date and when the time comes... she takes her shirt and bra off in front of you for the first time. You see that her boobs are "fake".... would you get up, zip up your pants and say: "I'm not interested, thank you very much ma'am." ??? I bet you wouldn't.

LMAO, that's the most ridiculous post I've read in my whole life. 😆

No dude... you know why? Because concrete boobs don't bounce. 😄³
aliencop
ΠŸΡ€ΠΈΡΠΎΠ΅Π΄ΠΈΠ½ΠΈΠ»ΡΡ Π² Sep 2009

20 БообщСния
23 December 2020
sally is hot!! i can't wait to get more cards of her! ***** gota ***** i guess
JayZ971
ΠŸΡ€ΠΈΡΠΎΠ΅Π΄ΠΈΠ½ΠΈΠ»ΡΡ Π² Mar 2009

2239 БообщСния
23 December 2020
This thread has gotten Off Topic about a card that has already been released. This thread is about the Incoming Cards Only. Discussions about those cards permitted. Any discussion that is Not about the incoming cards will be subject to deletion.

Thank you

dolphins109
ΠŸΡ€ΠΈΡΠΎΠ΅Π΄ΠΈΠ½ΠΈΠ»ΡΡ Π² Feb 2011

790 БообщСния
23 December 2020
😂😂😂👍👍👍
shadowgamer
ΠŸΡ€ΠΈΡΠΎΠ΅Π΄ΠΈΠ½ΠΈΠ»ΡΡ Π² Apr 2016

24 БообщСния
23 December 2020

Indeed. She is hot AF.
Philours
ΠŸΡ€ΠΈΡΠΎΠ΅Π΄ΠΈΠ½ΠΈΠ»ΡΡ Π² Feb 2019

1598 БообщСния
23 December 2020
mage767
ΠŸΡ€ΠΈΡΠΎΠ΅Π΄ΠΈΠ½ΠΈΠ»ΡΡ Π² Oct 2011

24 БообщСния
24 December 2020
Only Littel Caprice and Malena look good. All of the other girls are meh...
muttonjeff
ΠŸΡ€ΠΈΡΠΎΠ΅Π΄ΠΈΠ½ΠΈΠ»ΡΡ Π² Nov 2008

722 БообщСния
24 December 2020 (edited)
Only Littel Caprice and Malena look good. All of the other girls are meh...

personal choice is such a good thing.
They all look good (TO ME), in their different ways.
I am looking forward to their releases
Yeah .. ok .. some more than others 😉
JayZ971

2239 БообщСния
Lya Missy
Short Enough For U ?
f0723 - iStripper XXX
JayZ971

2239 БообщСния
Anastasia Brokelyn
Sweet Wet Orange
f0675 - iStripper XXX
JayZ971

2239 БообщСния
Sally Gray
Let's Go Out
e1572 - iStripper
JayZ971

2239 БообщСния
Naomi Victoria
Be Bop A Lulu
e1556 - iStripper
JayZ971

2239 БообщСния
Asia Rae
Flowing Asia
e1562 - iStripper
JayZ971

2239 БообщСния
Tina Chanelle
Delicately Sublime
f0727 - iStripper XXX
JayZ971

2239 БообщСния
Yemma
Unchained My Heart
e1560 - iStripper
dolphins109

790 БообщСния
25 December 2020 (edited)
now i can say sally gray is the bomb she she reminds of samia duarte.👍👍👍
dolphins109

790 БообщСния
25 December 2020
@MOD JaZ971 keep them rollin.👍MARRY CHRISMAS. EVERYONE.👍👍👍
Evaneself
ΠŸΡ€ΠΈΡΠΎΠ΅Π΄ΠΈΠ½ΠΈΠ»ΡΡ Π² Dec 2019

327 БообщСния
30 December 2020
The best topic from all the Forum is here.
goodwolf
ΠŸΡ€ΠΈΡΠΎΠ΅Π΄ΠΈΠ½ΠΈΠ»ΡΡ Π² May 2011

253 БообщСния
1 January 2021
Tina looks Sublime,
Happy New Year !
JayZ971

2239 БообщСния
1 January 2021
Zuzu Sweet
Some Like It Hot
f0700 - iStripper XXX
doedel
ΠŸΡ€ΠΈΡΠΎΠ΅Π΄ΠΈΠ½ΠΈΠ»ΡΡ Π² Oct 2010

14 БообщСния
2 January 2021
Hi, Zuzu looks sooo sweet :-) I love to see her in sexy transparent stockings. Hope to see it. thank you!
Dethrox
ΠŸΡ€ΠΈΡΠΎΠ΅Π΄ΠΈΠ½ΠΈΠ»ΡΡ Π² Jun 2014

12 БообщСния
4 January 2021
Little Caprice huh ?? Well dont mind if i do :P
DoodPart2
ΠŸΡ€ΠΈΡΠΎΠ΅Π΄ΠΈΠ½ΠΈΠ»ΡΡ Π² Apr 2012

85 БообщСния
4 January 2021
Has the price for cards gone up. i thought that 20 per cent of the normal price was 11 dollars for premium members. can someone explain.
JayZ971

2239 БообщСния
JayZ971

2239 БообщСния
4 January 2021
Romy Indy
A Girl For You
e1544 - iStripper

Π’Π°ΠΌ Π΅Ρ‰Ρ‘ Π½Π΅ Ρ€Π°Π·Ρ€Π΅ΡˆΠ°Π΅Ρ‚ΡΡ ΡƒΡ‡Π°ΡΡ‚Π²ΠΎΠ²Π°Ρ‚ΡŒ

Π‘ΡƒΠ΄ΡƒΡ‡ΠΈ бСсплатным ΠΏΠΎΠ»ΡŒΠ·ΠΎΠ²Π°Ρ‚Π΅Π»Π΅ΠΌ iStripper, Π²Π°ΠΌ Π½Π΅ Ρ€Π°Π·Ρ€Π΅ΡˆΠ°Π΅Ρ‚ΡΡ ΠΎΡ‚Π²Π΅Ρ‡Π°Ρ‚ΡŒ Π½Π° Ρ„ΠΎΡ€ΡƒΠΌΠ΅ ΠΈΠ»ΠΈ ΠΆΠ΅ ΡΠΎΠ·Π΄Π°Π²Π°Ρ‚ΡŒ Π½ΠΎΠ²ΡƒΡŽ Ρ‚Π΅ΠΌΡƒ.
Но Π²Ρ‹ ΠΌΠΎΠΆΠ΅Ρ‚Π΅ ΠΏΡ€ΠΎΡΠΌΠΎΡ‚Ρ€Π΅Ρ‚ΡŒ основныС ΠΊΠ°Ρ‚Π΅Π³ΠΎΡ€ΠΈΠΈ Ρ„ΠΎΡ€ΡƒΠΌΠ° ΠΈΠ»ΠΈ ΠΏΠΎΠ·Π½Π°ΠΊΠΎΠΌΠΈΡ‚ΡŒΡΡ с Π΅Π³ΠΎ участниками !