Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

iStripper mobile is online - EDITED on Sept. 30, 2020  

Форум / Всё о iStripper

Wyldanimal
Присоединился в Mar 2008

3887 Сообщения
24 January 2021 (edited)
Is there any chance of having any other background colours except jet black? It would be nice to have the option to have the background a different colour - Like grey, blue, white, etc.

At Present time, no, and here's why

the Mobile versions are prerecorded movie files, that are streamed to your device.
They are not Cutout Animations, like the Desk top version uses.

Since they are preRecorded, the background you see is part of the recorded video,
It's not a replaceable background with a cutout model over top of it.

HTH

It may be possible;e later down the road, but it would mean a re-recording of every clip released so far.
to do it, the recorded video would need to include an exact copy of the same video to be used as a mask.

so the size of the file would be double, and the Bandwidth needed would also be doubled.
Also a client side script would be needed to replace the mask with the background.

The Team already does something very similar with the web based card Previews.
These too are PreRecorded movie files, but include the mask that is used to show the background.

Wyldanimal
Присоединился в Mar 2008

3887 Сообщения
24 January 2021 (edited)
here is an example
see the included pictures
  • the web Preview
  • the video clip used in the web preview showing both the model animation and the mask
  • a Mobile Video, it has no Mask
  • a Mobile Video, it has no Mask, with a background of red, so you can see the size of the video frame
the background of the entire page is Red, with the recorded video on top. The Black is part of the recorded video.

So yes, it could be done, but at the cost of Large Files / Stream sizes, and Higher mobile Bandwidth requirements.
Celebseeker
Присоединился в Nov 2008

88 Сообщения
5 March 2021
What is the explanation forsuch a big price difference, from 3.99 to 13.75?
pickle1
Присоединился в Mar 2019

1353 Сообщения
5 March 2021
3.99 is the price if you use a credit card to purchase the show and is euros.

13.75 is the price in credits if you buy using your account and of course reflects the benefit of your level.

The 3.99 euros is really for casual buyers who do not have full accounts as yet.

wrightsayswow
Присоединился в Jul 2020

1117 Сообщения
25 March 2021
I just tried this mobile version since I guess I've paid for it, might aswell. Okay I guess, not sure how much I'll use it when out and about, but it certainly works. Don't want to walk into any lamp posts.
My query is how do the shows that get added to it get picked? Is it random? Do the models have to agree to their shows going on to it? You see the two shows I've pictured were added last November. Both from 2016 and good shows, but I did not see any shows for Gloria for example. Virtually all her shows have a higher rating than the two shows I mentioned. They are also 2016 shows or more recent in 2017.
I'm biased I know, but would have been nice to see Gloria on there. Perhaps she will be soon? I might take a hit from a lamp post for her!
pickle1
Присоединился в Mar 2019

1353 Сообщения
25 March 2021
The shows are converted to mobile format at the rate of three per week.

Essentially, the team will decide which shows get converted and can be a mix of old and new. However- you can nominate shows for conversion by going to the Discord site that supports mobile and requesting it in the "feedback - suggestions" thread.

wrightsayswow
Присоединился в Jul 2020

1117 Сообщения
25 March 2021 (edited)
@pickle1 well I tried that Discord thing. Did the anti-robot photo test, but then it would not let me enter my date of birth to register. Could not scroll down to the month, day, year needed. Could not enter from keyboard either. Feedback option on mobile app just goes to some 8 question survey.
Why can't we just have a thread on here to nominate shows for converstion? I don't really want to use Discord anyway.
-----
Okay forget above I see further up this thread we can use this one. So in screen shot are shows I'd like considered, but in fact any Gloria show would be a start - none done at the moment.
Stanston
Присоединился в Aug 2018

1012 Сообщения
25 March 2021

@wrightsayswow
Did the anti-robot photo test, but then it would not let me enter my date of birth to register.
Could not scroll down to the month, day, year needed.
I don't really want to use Discord anyway.
Maybe you want to give it another try ... maybe.

Open this Link > https://discord.com/register in a Webbrowser.
There is no "anti-robot photo test" at least i'm not seeing it :)

After your Account is created, stay Logged in on Discord within your Webbrowser,
leave it open the whole Time.

Download Discord > https://discord.com/download and start the Installation Process.

Start the Discord App, and the App will overtake your Login Inforḿation from your Webbrowser,
and you should be able to use it.

Now copy & paste this Link in your Webbrowser, where you should be still Logged in at Discord.

https://discord.com/invite/r6QkyP7

Now you should get a Message inside the Discord App, follow the Instructions and Voila.
From now on your Account Information for Discord and the iStripper Mobile Discord Server,
is stored inside the Discord App.
Now you can Log out on Discord inside your Webbrowser. Hope it helps 👍
leco
Присоединился в Apr 2019

1 Сообщения
29 March 2021
Quero muito no meu smartphone já q o Desktop ficou de lado
alexgreen
Присоединился в Jan 2009

1 Сообщения
10 April 2021
hi😄
emmaandrus
Присоединился в Jul 2017

1 Сообщения
19 April 2021
great news
wrightsayswow
Присоединился в Jul 2020

1117 Сообщения
22 April 2021 (edited)
feel free to post some suggestions here :)
Some mobile Gloria shows would be good. In screen shot are shows I'd like considered, but in fact any Gloria show would be a start - none done at the moment. I am wondering why not - have asked before and no reason given.
According to the overall model ratings she is second only to Belka. Yet many other models now have two or more shows on mobile already. 😕
-----
Okay I had a thought and checked all the other models in that top rated list. I noted the number of their shows on mobile. It's not just Gloria we are missing. Had to do this by eye, could not see any easy search or sort function on the mobile, but could be just me being thick again. Some other models not shown have 4 shows converted already.
As I saw somewhere here I did run the mobile site on the laptop, so a nice big screen to do this. Useful to know it runs on laptop, if the app is down or you've dropped your phone in the bath.
wrightsayswow
Присоединился в Jul 2020

1117 Сообщения
11 May 2021
My post above is what I'm puzzling over about this mobile version. I have not checked if the numbers are still correct, but I do not remember in the last three weeks any of the top rated models being added to mobile. It just seems very random how the selections are made.
TsarDaddy
Присоединился в Dec 2020

115 Сообщения
12 May 2021
Access to the forum in the iStripper mobile would be a nice addition in one of the future update.
Jackalnxt
Присоединился в Mar 2017

23 Сообщения
12 May 2021
It would also be pretty neat to sort our shows based on name, rating etc. since right now it is a ***** to scroll through them. Especially if you have hundreds of them.
wrightsayswow
Присоединился в Jul 2020

1117 Сообщения
12 May 2021
It would also be pretty neat to sort our shows based on name, rating etc. since right now it is a ***** to scroll through them. Especially if you have hundreds of them.
Good point - that would be very good - I thought it was just me not using it correctly. The number of shows on there now does mean it is getting more difficult if you are looking for a certain show or model.
Socialhazard
Присоединился в Nov 2020

1147 Сообщения
12 May 2021
Also stacking cards of same model so you can then tap to see the collection of said model would reduce the clutter on mobile and app. They are 'cards', right so keep the theme going a lil further. It would be fun playing pyramid solitare with 'em too but thats something else. 👍😀😐
TsarDaddy
Присоединился в Dec 2020

115 Сообщения
13 May 2021
With the mobile version of iStripper, are the shows streamed through your mobile date service or are the shows installed on your mobile and played such as how its done with the desktop/laptop??

I can imagine ones mobile phone storage space would fill up quickly with numerous iStripper shows installed on it.
stefnev1
Присоединился в Jul 2008

4546 Сообщения
13 May 2021
@TsarDaddy
On the mobile, the shows are streamed from the server.
hamsupjai
Присоединился в Jun 2015

6 Сообщения
14 May 2021
cheers, it will make my day more fun!
TsarDaddy
Присоединился в Dec 2020

115 Сообщения
14 May 2021
@TsarDaddy
On the mobile, the shows are streamed from the server.

Ja! Though I must say it would be awesome if there was an iStripper app so one could use iStripper in a similar fashion as the desktop. As much as the shows may take up a lot of storage space, there are micro SD cards for that.
alekap
Присоединился в Dec 2020

9 Сообщения
12 June 2021
Hello @celine

If you read this message i can say it is possible to add a background for the show.

It would be a very nice feature for mobile, because having a black background is not so cool

I have done a POC and it works without the need to edit your mp4 files
and the show is playing very well with transparency.

Tested on my mobile phone i made a shapshot

I can explain to a dev how to do if you want

Have a nice weekend :)
Wyldanimal
Присоединился в Mar 2008

3887 Сообщения
12 June 2021
As much as the shows may take up a lot of storage space, there are micro SD cards for that.

the last 3 Phones that I have Had, do not provide for additional Storage.
are limited to the internal memory Only.

TsarDaddy
Присоединился в Dec 2020

115 Сообщения
13 June 2021
the last 3 Phones that I have Had, do not provide for additional Storage.
are limited to the internal memory Only.

Thought that having a micro SD card holder in mobiles was standard practice, cause they're as tiny as the mobiles sim card. I wouldn't get a cellphone that doesn't have this feature. 😜
alekap
Присоединился в Dec 2020

9 Сообщения
14 June 2021 (edited)
I made another screenshot and put a video capture from my mobile and done optimization,

You can see that it is far better with transparency and a background for the mobile app
Str8ish
Присоединился в Nov 2020

8 Сообщения
23 June 2021
I really ***** watching the pole models dancing in portrait mode.

I have no other complaints about the mobile version
pickle1
Присоединился в Mar 2019

1353 Сообщения
23 June 2021
I really ***** watching the pole models dancing in portrait mode.I have no other complaints about the mobile version

But if you watch them in landscape mode they are TINY 😊
wrightsayswow
Присоединился в Jul 2020

1117 Сообщения
23 June 2021
By my reckoning there are now 178 shows on the mobile. So if you are looking for a particular pole dancer you might get distracted before you find her. Unless I've missed something, is there a name search function on the mobile?
pickle1
Присоединился в Mar 2019

1353 Сообщения
23 June 2021
By my reckoning there are now 178 shows on the mobile. So if you are looking for a particular pole dancer you might get distracted before you find her. Unless I've missed something, is there a name search function on the mobile?

The name search facility is on the (longish) to-do-list 😉
batavus
Присоединился в Nov 2019

217 Сообщения
23 June 2021
The name search facility is on the (longish) to-do-list 😉

On the to-do-list just like the categorie "tiny tits" ?

Вам ещё не разрешается участвовать

Будучи бесплатным пользователем iStripper, вам не разрешается отвечать на форуме или же создавать новую тему.
Но вы можете просмотреть основные категории форума или познакомиться с его участниками !