Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

Playing clips at the correct order

Форум / Уголок новых участников

pavl66
Присоединился в Sep 2017

5 Сообщения
16 May 2020
Is there any way of playing card from start to finish at the corect oreder as they ment to be? I know there is the progressive nudity option but that really doesnt do that. Thanks.
Gorfa91
Присоединился в Aug 2010

279 Сообщения
16 May 2020
pavl66
Присоединился в Sep 2017

5 Сообщения
16 May 2020
Normally yes, please refer to:
https://www.istripper.com/fr/forum/thread/41217/1?post=607340&soft_navigate=ExternDefaultBrowserBut
You are not allowed to see this topic or access data relative to this topic
sometimes it does not follow the correct order...

Yes I know about this, but I noticed that some clips line up, so I was wondering if there is posibility to play the card the way that the seqences that lines up are together... I really dont know how to explain this.
Gorfa91
Присоединился в Aug 2010

279 Сообщения
16 May 2020
I think I guess what you mean but I think only using iStripper features it is not possible to choose the order of the clips and the system is unaware if they follow or not. In fact the post-prod cuts into the show rushes and put them as clips but once cut there is no link/order anymore. Some third party tools may allow you to rearrange the clips in your preferred order but I do not know much about them.
DANO70
Присоединился в Feb 2008

741 Сообщения
17 May 2020 (edited)
What would be nice is if they had a mutiple/all ***** and drop option on the clip list page of cards instead of the one at a time way it is then you could ***** them all or how ever many selected to the ''now playing/next'' tab. Clips are ***** to play in the order they are placed there.

Unfortunatly I don't think you can even access the clips page at all @pavl66 from your collection size level. I don't know when that unlocks for you or if it still applies.
Wyldanimal
Присоединился в Mar 2008

3896 Сообщения
17 May 2020
I don't think you can even access the clips page at all @pavl66 from your collection size level.

the Clips list can be activated for Bronze level and up.

It's Not active by Default.

to Activate it.
Settings Advance settings
Scroll down to Display
tick the box Display Clip List.

TheEmu
Присоединился в Jul 2012

3309 Сообщения
17 May 2020
Yes I know about this, but I noticed that some clips line up, so I was wondering if there is posibility to play the card the way that the seqences that lines up are together... I really dont know how to explain this.

If by "some clips line up" you mean that in many cases when a clip ends there is another clip that starts with the performer in the same position wearing the same amount of clothing as if the two clips were part of a longer one that had simply been cut in two and that you would like them to be played that way then this is exactly what I see when using Play All Clips via the right click pop-up menu with Progressive Hotness enabled on the settings page. (I also have the show duration slider set to its maximum and the delay between shows slider to its minimum but I doubt that is significant)
HansSachs
Присоединился в Mar 2016

983 Сообщения
17 May 2020
The function never did seem to work well to me. It often starts just from 2nd or 3rd clip of card, without no apparent reason, and sometimes the model is also changed before ending her clips. (I have progressive hotness enabled too, so this can not be the reason for malfunction)
TheEmu
Присоединился в Jul 2012

3309 Сообщения
17 May 2020 (edited)
@HansSachs

I have had it quit in the middle of playing a card, though only rarely. When I investigated it seemed to be due to a corrupted clip which was reported in the vghd.log file, However I did not do a thorough investigation.
HansSachs
Присоединился в Mar 2016

983 Сообщения
17 May 2020
Moreover, in most old Deskbabes cards, clips are classified not only as Hotness level but also as "Scenes". I would like to find a way such "Scenes" to be automatically played in correct order, also, but the aforementioned function doesn't help me either.
TheEmu
Присоединился в Jul 2012

3309 Сообщения
17 May 2020 (edited)
On doing a little testing, but only very little, it seems that @HansSachs is right.

This function, play all cards with progressive hotness, used to play the clips in an order that resulted in sequences of clips that logically followed on from each other being played in a way that recreated the start to end of a single striptease. followed by the next full striptease. A relatively recent version of the software broke that, but it was fixed in the next release. However it does seem to be broken again.

Totem, please give us away to reliably play the clips in the order in which they were filmed recreating as closely as possible the series of individual full stripteases that were filmed before they were cut into shorter clips.
pickle1
Присоединился в Mar 2019

1353 Сообщения
17 May 2020
Adding my little bit to this, I too have been caught by surprise playing clips according to progressive hotness to suddenly see the girl completely naked when in the previous scene she was still nearly fully clothed and then in the next clip she will be nearly fully clothed again.

I have assumed this is because someone putting those clips in order has a subjective view of hotness and sees for example that an upskirt without panties is hotter than a simple naked scene.

😊
ShadowFlame76
Присоединился в May 2020

5 Сообщения
27 May 2020
I recently just purchased this and I also would appreciate it if the clips played in the proper order. I have "progressive hotness" selected as well. However, the clips seem to play in a random order. Example in 1 clip they are in a skirt and blouse, next clip they're completely naked, then third clip they have just the skirt on again.

Please correct this isssue.
spiderman1804
Присоединился в Feb 2008

439 Сообщения
27 May 2020
@ShadowFlame76

Playing a show's clips depends on which clips are available and also on the "progressive hotness" option.

If the option "progressive hotness" is activated, the clips of the show are first played by the erotic level "no nudity" and then increased.

Transitional clips have been available in the shows for several years.
But there is also a distinction as to whether a clip starts "naked" or "not naked".
This special coding has only been available for the series E shows since late 2014. For the series F some time later.

For older shows there is only the simple coding of the clips, but with the effect you have described.
TheEmu
Присоединился в Jul 2012

3309 Сообщения
27 May 2020 (edited)
If the option "progressive hotness" is activated, the clips of the show are first played by the erotic level "no nudity" and then increased.

It seems that, unfortunately, is currently true no matter how you choose to start playing a card.

It was not true with the previous version in which using the "play all clips" menu item played the clips in an order that as closely as possible recreated the series of full stripteases that had originally been filmed. Which is how I and others would like them to be played.

A version or two before that acted like the current version.

A version or two before that provided the behaviour I and others are asking for.

The versions before that did not have the "play all clips" menu option.

Totem, can we please have the option to play the full striptease sequences back.
ShadowFlame76
Присоединился в May 2020

5 Сообщения
27 May 2020
Totem, can we please have the option to play the full striptease sequences back.

Exactly, I am quite sure the majority of us would like to see the sequences in the order they were filmed.
HansSachs
Присоединился в Mar 2016

983 Сообщения
27 May 2020
I totally am with this.

Вам ещё не разрешается участвовать

Будучи бесплатным пользователем iStripper, вам не разрешается отвечать на форуме или же создавать новую тему.
Но вы можете просмотреть основные категории форума или познакомиться с его участниками !