Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

Scratch game : Q&A

Форум / Всё о iStripper

celine
TEAM
Присоединился в Sep 2007

1847 Сообщения
1 May 2020
We're here to answer you :)
Gorfa91
Присоединился в Aug 2010

279 Сообщения
1 May 2020
Hey @Celine working today ? 😋
celine
TEAM
Присоединился в Sep 2007

1847 Сообщения
1 May 2020
Hey, never far from my iStripper members :)
pickle1
Присоединился в Mar 2019

1353 Сообщения
1 May 2020
@celine and the team.

Two Belka XXX cards in one week - you spoil us Ambassador.

And that was why I won 11 Jokers on the Slot Machine - she is now in my collection.

👍😍❤️
pickle1
Присоединился в Mar 2019

1353 Сообщения
1 May 2020
@arise77 - no idea of the odds but I just scratched one card and immediately won an SEC - and because I had already used a Joker to get Belka I got Skye Blue.

This is going to be a very Good Friday - Belka, Skye Blue, Liya Silver and Sophie.

😊😊😊
Alkasyn
Присоединился в Apr 2008

717 Сообщения
1 May 2020
Pass. Anytime I play these I feel dirty. Plus for 3 more credits than the scratch card I can actually get a card I want.

Thanks, but no, thanks.
pickle1
Присоединился в Mar 2019

1353 Сообщения
1 May 2020
I am stuck at home and bored so I am having a little dabble for fun - and on 5 cards I have won

the Skye Blue SEC
    another card - Marjana - an older card but she looks like Linda Lusardi so I'll be able to crack one off (sorry 😜)
    10 credits
    10 credits
    50 credits

So the odds are looking favourable to me. If however you play just to win the Belka card, they may not be so good.
Ullubu
Присоединился в Dec 2011

746 Сообщения
1 May 2020
I played one scratch card and got an empty field as a prize.
The empty field gave me 20 credits.
TheEmu
Присоединился в Jul 2012

3309 Сообщения
1 May 2020 (edited)
Just played the Scratch card game. I won 19 times - 13 10 credit wins, 5 20 credit wins and the Special event card. My credit balance ended up exactly the same as it started, though at one point I was 70 credits down. So this time I simply got a free SEC. I won, or at least broke even, more often than I lost.

When I won 20 credits the "your prize" circle was blank. I think this corresponded to what would normally be a free card but with no cards in the store eligable to fulfill it. On two or three occasions I saw that the prize would have been a free card but I had only 2 S symbols so did not win it. This same oddity (blank "your prize" giving a 20 credit win) has happened in a previous scratch card game.

Of course there is a random element so others may lose when playing this game.
HansSachs
Присоединился в Mar 2016

983 Сообщения
1 May 2020 (edited)
May we get the previews of Exclusive cards back, please?
marc999
Присоединился в Nov 2007

28 Сообщения
1 May 2020
absolute rip off 10 credits and nothing plus this weeks releases 3 girls two plastered in tattoo (sorry i dont like tattoo's) only decent looking card a special! im done buying this rubbish.... totom youve had the last of my money
wtprivate
Присоединился в Jul 2017

204 Сообщения
1 May 2020
May the odds be ever in your favour. 🙄
TheEmu
Присоединился в Jul 2012

3309 Сообщения
1 May 2020
When clicking on the (?) icon for this scratch card it says

Here are the possible gains:
5 credits
10 credits
25 credits
50 credits
1 Free card (randomly picked up from the cards you don't own yet)
One of the special event cards

But @Celine 's post says

Here are the possible gains :
10 credits
50 credits
100 credits
1 Free card (randomly picked up from the cards you don't own yet)
One of the special event cards including BELKA !

They disagree about the possible rewards and neither mentions the 20 credits that I won 5 times (apparently as a substitute for a 1 card win). @Celine's post seems to be the more accurate because I say, but did not win, a 100 credit prize.
Ullubu
Присоединился в Dec 2011

746 Сообщения
1 May 2020
I'm done.
I played 63 scratch cards and won the SEC of Belka, several 50 credits, several blank prizes for 20 credits and several 10 credits.
In the end I have 70 credits more from where I started and the SEC.
anigmarvo
Присоединился в Mar 2008

42 Сообщения
1 May 2020
Bought 3 tickets, no tickets appeared and got a "30 credits added to your account" popup. Tried again, same happened but my credits went down again. Anyone can help?
Outdoorsy
Присоединился в Aug 2014

9 Сообщения
1 May 2020
20 scratch cards, a couple of small wins and a few standard/medium quality cards, and 100+ credits down. I'm out. Nowhere near as good as other games.
Manue
TEAM
CUSTOMER SERVICE
Присоединился в Nov 2014

1049 Сообщения
1 May 2020
Reminder : You do not win any prizes if you do not reveal 3 "S"
JayZ971
Присоединился в Mar 2009

2243 Сообщения
1 May 2020
Just wondering..........

Has the studio reopened or will reopen soon ?

What happens if you have all of the "Special Event Cards" and you win one in the scratch card game ?
pickle1
Присоединился в Mar 2019

1353 Сообщения
1 May 2020
are the Sec's involved with this game

Yes - it looks like the first one you could win is Belka and then it will cycle through any others you don't have.
wtprivate
Присоединился в Jul 2017

204 Сообщения
1 May 2020
400 scratch cards. 200 credits up. 1 SEC. This one is a good promotion ... just a little tedious to play.
Dfner
Присоединился в Feb 2018

635 Сообщения
1 May 2020
This was nice. Decided to sit on my Joker cards and it payed off: 104 scratch cards played, new Belka's SEC won and overall 90 credits more than when I started playing. Happy!
MrFlour
Присоединился в Apr 2020

1 Сообщения
1 May 2020 (edited)
I'm really ***** about these joker cards that keep getting mentioned. I'm 177 scratches in with one special event card earned (though not the Belka) but no hint of any joker cards. Am I just blind and not seeing something or how do they work?
Dfner
Присоединился в Feb 2018

635 Сообщения
1 May 2020
@MrFlour

Joker cards are not part of this particular promotion, but they can be won occasionally on different promos. They are cards that appear in your "My Collection" (see pic above), and you can use them to buy any card you want, including any Special Edition Cards (when you want to buy a card and you have one or more Jokers, in the buy-window there will be an option "Use my Joker card").
mdekker
Присоединился в Oct 2007

99 Сообщения
1 May 2020
Wow... 209 Scratch cards later (!) I ended up about 300 credits more than I started with and scratched 4 SEC's. Since I got them all now, I suggest to stop releasing them 😎 This was a good Friday.
Dfner
Присоединился в Feb 2018

635 Сообщения
1 May 2020
@mdekker Congrats!

No, they definitely shouldn't stop releasing SECs now. I've got Joker cards left 😀 Four more, and then we're good!

Some others apparently have as much as a dozen or so of them accumulated by now.
KokoNutzes
Присоединился в Jul 2017

1 Сообщения
1 May 2020
I kinda feel scammed, first SEC card and its not Belka. I don't have any other SEC cards so on top of hitting a SEC win, you have to pray you win the one you want as well?
TheEmu
Присоединился в Jul 2012

3309 Сообщения
1 May 2020 (edited)
@KokoNutzes - the descriptions of the possible prizes only said that tou could win a SEC - implying a randomly selected one - with no indication that Belka's would be prioritised.

For what it is worth I have now played 55 scratch cards today - I got Belka's SEC and would also have won five others if I had not already got them from earlier games. I also ended up with 30 more credits than I started with.
orclover
Присоединился в Jun 2012

744 Сообщения
1 May 2020
I kinda feel scammed, first SEC card and its not Belka. I don't have any other SEC cards so on top of hitting a SEC win, you have to pray you win the one you want as well?

If you are going to waste money on a scratch game you may want to look at premium...you get a free joker card for $5 a month...you'll probably spend 50+ just to get Belka.
TheEmu
Присоединился в Jul 2012

3309 Сообщения
1 May 2020
@orclover - premium members only got a joker when they joined during the first week of its existance. That is long past.

Вам ещё не разрешается участвовать

Будучи бесплатным пользователем iStripper, вам не разрешается отвечать на форуме или же создавать новую тему.
Но вы можете просмотреть основные категории форума или познакомиться с его участниками !