Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

Do Visa/Mastercard gift cards work yet?  

Форум / Уголок новых участников

Darkness97
Присоединился в Nov 2019

66 Сообщения
21 March 2020
I was just wondering if Visa or Mastercard gift cards work yet? I was a Steam user and only bought it on Steam because I could use Steam Gift cards and not leave a paper trail.

I'm affraid of using Paypal as it seems to still show a payment on my bank statement was made. I don't see any way to pay on Paypal currently without linking a credit/debit card. No option seems to be available for Gift cards?

What would be my best option?
Darkness97
Присоединился в Nov 2019

66 Сообщения
21 March 2020
Also, I am in the US.
Darkness97
Присоединился в Nov 2019

66 Сообщения
22 March 2020 (edited)
Steam, with Steam gift cards. Was ***** to migrate due to Steam's new policy. :(
Wyldanimal
Присоединился в Mar 2008

3895 Сообщения
22 March 2020
In the US you can set up Virtual Credit cards through Privacy.com

you need to set up a Credit card or Bank account as the Funding Source.

You Name the Virtual Credit Card any thing you want.

Such as "Dinner at the Y"

It is free for Personal Use, but has one restriction.
You can ONLY have ONE payment Funding Source, But you can Create as many Virtual Cards as you need.

If you Do use Epoch and Pay Pal.

the Charge shows up as Epoch...

EPOCH EU LTD IAT PAYPAL

Darkness97
Присоединился в Nov 2019

66 Сообщения
22 March 2020
How would I use a virtual card under payment options to buy credits?

The way I would do it before, is I would pull out say $10 or $5 a week while at a store, then when I had $40, I would run to a local store and buy a couple of $20 gift cards for Steam, redeem both, and buy the $30 package. This is because I get questioned for anything above $10. IF I could send $10 to Paypal every week to collect up... that might work. Then I can spend the $30. But I don't know if it will show a charge of $30 when I do spend it. I also don't see an option on Paypal any longer to collect money like this?
Manue
TEAM
CUSTOMER SERVICE
Присоединился в Nov 2014

1049 Сообщения
23 March 2020
@Darkness97 Hi, you can use Prepaid cards with Epoch. Please select Epoch , choose credit card and enter your information
Darkness97
Присоединился в Nov 2019

66 Сообщения
25 March 2020
A gift card will work with Epoch?
pumpdude48
Присоединился в May 2016

390 Сообщения
25 March 2020 (edited)
@Darkness97

Usually a store bought 'generic' visa/mc gift card that is not tied to your name/ssn will not work online, especially with international purchases in an effort to combat illegal money laundering.

You can get a 'pay as you go' visa or mc online but it has to be tied to your name and ssn to work online.

I use a master card from Univision and fund it with cash at the local Walmart when I want to buy something dodgy online that requires a real credit card and can't be run through PayPal.

Beware that these types of cards normally charge a monthly 'maintenance' fee since they don't get interest off of your purchases so you should only fund it with the amount you need to spend and not much more as some of it will be gone on your monthly anniversary date.

HTH

PD48

Oh, as an aside, you should know that Totem has absolutely zero control over this since they use third party billers just like most of the rest of the adult sites online these days. The rules about prepaid 'gift' cards are imposed by the various governments and the third party billers have to abide by them before Totem ever gets involved in the process. Rest assured that Totem would likely very happily take your money most any way they can get it but governmental laws and regulations are the things getting in the way between you and Totem.
Darkness97
Присоединился в Nov 2019

66 Сообщения
26 March 2020
No, I take no issue with Totem. I understand that they have nothing to do with these systems. I'm just kind-of bummed that I can't purchase off Steam, but I know that is not Totem's fault either.
Manue
TEAM
CUSTOMER SERVICE
Присоединился в Nov 2014

1049 Сообщения
12 October 2020
@basebalk57deers Hi, you can try with Epoch. Please select Epoch , choose credit card and enter your visa gift card information

gypsyjimm
Присоединился в Jul 2011

1 Сообщения
23 October 2020
Hi, I am a long time member nut have had no PC for 9 years! finally got one and the engine and website are so different that i could not find my collection, then i found them and could not figure how to download the 88 previously payed for cards. please just help me get my harem back and living in my taskbar again! love this page since day one an age ago... ISTRIPPER and Viola
JayZ971
Присоединился в Mar 2009

2243 Сообщения
23 October 2020
Hi, I am a long time member nut have had no PC for 9 years! finally got one and the engine and website are so different that i could not find my collection, then i found them and could not figure how to download the 88 previously payed for cards. please just help me get my harem back and living in my taskbar again! love this page since day one an age ago... ISTRIPPER and Viola

@gypsyjimm

Dud you try to download from the cards page ? The download arrow appears on the card picture when you hover over the card.
Manue
TEAM
CUSTOMER SERVICE
Присоединился в Nov 2014

1049 Сообщения
23 October 2020
@gypsyjimm Hello, If it still does not work, please send an email to [email protected]

Вам ещё не разрешается участвовать

Будучи бесплатным пользователем iStripper, вам не разрешается отвечать на форуме или же создавать новую тему.
Но вы можете просмотреть основные категории форума или познакомиться с его участниками !