Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

Mystery Envelopes, Q&A

Форум / Всё о iStripper

celine
TEAM
Присоединился в Sep 2007

1847 Сообщения
21 February 2020
we're here to help
Ullubu
Присоединился в Dec 2011

746 Сообщения
21 February 2020
Ok releasing another SEC sucks, but releasing one and giving people with full collections no way to optain it is even worse.

"You can open as many mystery envelopes as you want!"

No, people with full collections can open none.

"Cheers my friends!"

I'm not your friend.
Bakura8119
Присоединился в Jun 2009

18 Сообщения
21 February 2020
No i don´t have an envelope to open. I´m done with this ***sh.
TheEmu
Присоединился в Jul 2012

3309 Сообщения
21 February 2020
I normally am OK with having the SECs available via the games and the like, I don't like it but accept that they are the way in which these cards are offered. But this time I think Totem have gone too far in not even allowing me to play at all.
wtprivate
Присоединился в Jul 2017

204 Сообщения
21 February 2020
Seriously guys - this SEC stuff has gone too far. I'm a PREMIUM member with a FULL set, and I have NO way to obtain an SEC? Did you even consider that scenario?

Here's a remedy: Make gambling OPTIONAL. Let those of us with credits to ***** BUY the SECs (or buy Joker packs) so we can skip this crap.

I'd happily pay 250 credits for a pack of 10 JOKER cards any day of the week. Make that option only available to PREMIUM members.

Problem solved.

VERY disappointed in your poor behaviour.
Nebal
Присоединился в Feb 2015

227 Сообщения
21 February 2020
Here we go again!!...get the popcorn!
celine
TEAM
Присоединился в Sep 2007

1847 Сообщения
21 February 2020
sorry guys, I had to remove your messages from the official TGIF post ! Please report your message here :)
Thx a lot my friends 😋!
Ullubu
Присоединился в Dec 2011

746 Сообщения
21 February 2020 (edited)
250 credits for a pack of 10 JOKER cards

That's a lot to cheap. Maybe 250 credits for ONE Joker card.
They make more money with the crap gambling games and screwing Premium members with full collections.

Thx a lot my friends

And again, I'm not your friend.
haruchai
Присоединился в Feb 2008

167 Сообщения
21 February 2020
Well this is a slap in the face. I agree with TheEmu, I have reconciled with playing games to get Special cards but to not allow full collection members to even play is ridiculous. It looks like we are now getting one a month, not because of special occasions but 'because we can').

For me it is now essential that there be a way for full collection/premium members an alternative way to get specials. Happily buy Joker cards if that was an option.
wtprivate
Присоединился в Jul 2017

204 Сообщения
21 February 2020
sorry guys, I had to remove your messages from the official TGIF post ! Please report your message here :)
Thx a lot my friends 😋!

@celine: Please tell us ... why exclude members with full collections from this SEC?
Bakura8119
Присоединился в Jun 2009

18 Сообщения
21 February 2020
And i don´t have all cards, 7 are missing. So rediculess to become not an envelope about this.

VERY disappointed in your poor behaviour.

So right.

Thx a lot my friends 😋!

I´m not your friend😒

Stop adding SEC´s then maybe
haruchai
Присоединился в Feb 2008

167 Сообщения
21 February 2020
This will also make the next Hall of Fame in the next few days interesting as only those people who have banked a Jiker card will have been able to buy the card and complete their set :)
wtprivate
Присоединился в Jul 2017

204 Сообщения
21 February 2020
250 credits for a pack of 10 JOKER cards
That's a lot to cheap. Maybe 250 credits for ONE Joker card.
They make more money with the crap gambling games and screwing Premium members with full collections.

In total, yes ... but not per member.

Currently, I get cards for around 11 credits thanks to my discounts (Triple Diamond and PREMIUM). Paying 25 credits per JOKER would be more than TWICE the usual price.

But, if you insist - then price the JOKER cards at 50 CREDITS each, make them only available to PREMIUM members and discount them to the member level.
Ullubu
Присоединился в Dec 2011

746 Сообщения
21 February 2020
This will also make the next Hall of Fame in the next few days interesting as only those people who have banked a Jiker card will have been able to buy the card and complete their set :)

I have a Joker card left, but I'm not willing to spend it now, when I now totem will find a new way to screw me and other members with full collections.
wtprivate
Присоединился в Jul 2017

204 Сообщения
21 February 2020
I have a Joker card left, but I'm not willing to spend it now, when I now totem will find a new way to screw me and other members with full collections.

I spent my JOKER card on another promotion where there was NO OTHER WAY for me to get an SEC.

For those of us with MASSIVE collections (I have over 4,400 cards now), we should be able to purchase JOKER cards. Please make this misery stop @Rex, @Celine!
cdub87
Присоединился в Apr 2008

397 Сообщения
21 February 2020
You can win the SEC but its has a high cost of buying multiple evelopes for a CHANCE to when a SEC. Even a blind sleep like me is starting to question the shepard. I know a SEC is by definition special but at the end of the day pussy is pussy and it all has a price. And these prices are starting to get outrageous.
wtprivate
Присоединился в Jul 2017

204 Сообщения
21 February 2020
You can win the SEC but its has a high cost of buying multiple evelopes for a CHANCE to when a SEC. Even a blind sleep like me is starting to question the shepard. I know a SEC is by definition special but at the end of the day pussy is pussy and it all has a price. And these prices are starting to get outrageous.

Not if you own ALL the shows. For those of us who have spent THOUSANDS of dollars on iStripper, we can't even participate in this promotion, meaning NO SEC CARD FOR US.
TheEmu
Присоединился в Jul 2012

3309 Сообщения
21 February 2020
@cdub87

That is not true - some of us can not eeven buy a single envelope so we have no way even to gamble for this SEC.
Ullubu
Присоединился в Dec 2011

746 Сообщения
21 February 2020
I know a SEC is by definition special

Not the card is special. It's the way to get the card that is special and in this case unobtainable.
haruchai
Присоединился в Feb 2008

167 Сообщения
I know a SEC is by definition special
Not the card is special. It's the way to get the card that is special and in this case unobtainable.

Well actually the E in SEC stands for Event. I must be missing what the Special Event is on 21st February.
Ullubu
Присоединился в Dec 2011

746 Сообщения
21 February 2020
I must be missing what the Special Event is on 21st February.

For us there is no event.😪
haruchai
Присоединился в Feb 2008

167 Сообщения
21 February 2020
Well, a happy 'We haven't released a Special Event Card yet this month' day to you anyway.
Kojoka
Присоединился в Dec 2007

1 Сообщения
21 February 2020
Well actually the E in SEC stands for Event. I must be missing what the Special Event is on 21st February.
So true, that's what I've been wondering as well... I can cope with SEC for Christmas or something like that and you can get them via a special event game but this seems to get out of hand.
wtprivate
Присоединился в Jul 2017

204 Сообщения
21 February 2020
What is most infuriating of all is that @celine and @Rex tend to ignore these comments. I really do want to understand what they are thinking, but they seem more interested in just letting us rage.
Ullubu
Присоединился в Dec 2011

746 Сообщения
21 February 2020
I really do want to understand what they are thinking,

They only want our best...
Our money.
SetFuego
Присоединился в Mar 2008

737 Сообщения
21 February 2020
After the prechecked boxes 'offer' this ***** behavior towards loyal customers. Totem's current sales strategy is very unappealing to me. This SEC story is simple ... I prefer not to say it.
HansSachs
Присоединился в Mar 2016

983 Сообщения
I have accepted the existance of SECs.
  • BUT a SEC without a clear path to get it and only obtainable via gamble is not good, for me and many others. Moreover, it's the second time of such a thing in two months...
  • By the way, is a SEC going to be released each month? (It would look to me a little too much - 6 of them as on last year would be more than enough)
  • Third, it's becoming almost impossible to get them: we can get now just one scratch card for 40 credits spent (93 in the case of low level members) when we may need even hundreds of scratch cards prior to get the SEC. Not to count that people who already own all other released cards were even excluded from the game.

I understood that SECs are needed for the sustainablity of Istripper, but I also think that things are going a little too far now...
TheEmu
Присоединился в Jul 2012

3309 Сообщения
21 February 2020
They only want our best...
Our money.

But in the case of those of us with full or almost full collections they won't even allow us to pay for the privilege of gambling for this SEC. They do not seem to want our money.
Ullubu
Присоединился в Dec 2011

746 Сообщения
21 February 2020
They do not seem to want our money.

Seems so, I would scratch some cards and if I win something (the SEC would be great) it's good and if not it's ok too.
In this case I don't even use my Joker card.
Nebal
Присоединился в Feb 2015

227 Сообщения
21 February 2020
I see no comments/reviews of the latest Eva Elfie card yet...hmmm, interesting...

Вам ещё не разрешается участвовать

Будучи бесплатным пользователем iStripper, вам не разрешается отвечать на форуме или же создавать новую тему.
Но вы можете просмотреть основные категории форума или познакомиться с его участниками !