Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

Key bind for 'next scene' of the model you're watching?

Форум / Уголок новых участников

realgoodfakename
Присоединился в May 2018

1 Сообщения
26 May 2018
Sorry to post something that I'm sure has been asked, But I did use the search and didn't find a simple answer...

When in full screen, I can Right Click and change the background and the model; If I press Right arrow on my keyboard, I can change the model but remain on the same background... Is there a key bind that I dont know about that will keep the same background and the same model but change to the next scene of her. Or a key to 'increase hottness level.' ?

Thank you for reading, feel free to tell me of any other keybinds I don't know.
I have the latest version of istripper.

Sincerly,
RealGoodFakeName
EverthangForever
Присоединился в Oct 2009

2438 Сообщения
26 May 2018 (edited)
Hi @rgfn ;-)
..Is there a key bind that I dont know about that will keep the same background and the same model but change to the next scene of her ?
I take it you meant... "the next clip of her' using a similar scene.

There is no key bind for fullscreen yet...that does specifically what you say.
We've asked for it, but its complicated
because of the nature of fullscreen scenes being quite specific to clips.
Unlike desktop, fullscreen scenes specifically allow or deny certain clip types in order to position the model correctly on the screen to suit the scene..
You can only use the right key to get what you want if you have several same backgnd scenes prepared
to accomodate the different positions of all the clips for that model, on that background. They might look like same scene backgroundwise, however they would be run as separate scenes from a group.
You would then need to put her card in the Next section in you desktop GUI with repeat & random ticked, and
deactivate all other scenes in your fullscreen gallery before launching in order to mimic the effect of what the 'boobs' icon does so well in desktop.

Theres a discussion about wanting the same thang, that describes such a premade group of scenes, here..
http://www.istripper.com/forum/thread/34987/1?post=518045
Всё о iStripper / Scène personnalisée
Bonjour, Avant tout, j'espère être a bon endroit du forum pour mon sujet, si ce n'est pas le cas veuillez m'excuser. Petites explications avant le problème : J'utilise régulièrement la scène "Perforat...

Вам ещё не разрешается участвовать

Будучи бесплатным пользователем iStripper, вам не разрешается отвечать на форуме или же создавать новую тему.
Но вы можете просмотреть основные категории форума или познакомиться с его участниками !