Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

What is the obsession with swings?

Форум / Всё о iStripper

Robertbc73V
Присоединился в Mar 2014

8 Сообщения
2 February 2018
I mean really, most clips that have swings I avoid because they are just a waste of credits, download time, and harddrive space.
POPEYED
Присоединился в Jul 2013

1342 Сообщения
2 February 2018
Wuuut??? Swings are awesome not to mention really fun!

Lol now I want to go swing at the park thanks 😋
Chicsans
Присоединился в Jul 2009

770 Сообщения
2 February 2018
Once upon a time there was a nice lady here who created a lot of fantastic artworks that she shared with the forum. She suggested utilizing swing clips because she thought that there was something special about watching a girl on a swing. I agree with her about girls on swings and like those clips.

Because she was much loved and respected by forum users and Totem staff, the swings were added.

Thank you CV, where ever you are.
pumpdude48
Присоединился в May 2016

390 Сообщения
2 February 2018
We all have our likes and dislikes and I think Totem does a pretty good job of trying to cater to those while still keeping within the bounds of the primary format here.

Some don't like swings, some don't like cages, some don't like shoes, some like shoes, some like pubic hair, some don't like pubic hair, etc etc etc ad nausium.

Actually, to my knowledge, the percentage of cards/clips with swings is quite small compared to all the cards/clips available on the site.

And even the cards that have swings usually only have two or three clips at the most which can be deleted or disabled at the user's discretion leaving the rest of the card viewable without them.

In the end, if you like the model and the rest of the card, then delete the swing clips if disk space is really that much of a problem for you. Then you can enjoy the rest of the card without the bother of the swing clips interrupting the rest of the card.

That leaves the swing clips available to others of us who enjoy them.

POPEYED
Присоединился в Jul 2013

1342 Сообщения
2 February 2018
I personally love them and hope they never stop making them...along with the mirror clips! 😍
Wyldanimal
Присоединился в Mar 2008

3900 Сообщения
2 February 2018
I like the Swing Clips. As long as the Use of the Swing is balanced, and not over done.
I miss the Cage clips..

Bring back the Cage !
Chicsans
Присоединился в Jul 2009

770 Сообщения
2 February 2018
Poppy, what are mirror clips? I have never seen any of the models dancing in front of a mirror, but it would make for an interesting addition. Something like the glass clips
peterbanker
Присоединился в Jan 2009

216 Сообщения
2 February 2018
I cannot see the point of the swing but accept that some members like these clips.

Totally agree with @Wyldanimal about the Cage clips.
However I feel the Cage works best in duo shows where one model is using the Cage to restrain the other model.
TheEmu
Присоединился в Jul 2012

3309 Сообщения
2 February 2018
I like the swing clips as an occasional feature mainly because they are something different to the general run of the cards. However, I often feel that they are a good idea that does not quite work out as well as might have been thought.

Like a couple of earlier posters I miss the cage clips, but that is mainly for their potential in fullscreen scenes rather than on the desktop. I would like them to return, but perhaps with a lighter version of the cage so that it is not so visualy obtrusive on the desktop.
cuzzin
Присоединился в Jan 2008

16 Сообщения
3 February 2018
My only problem with the swings is that they appear on the wrong screen.

I have two monitors and I work on one and have the girls dancing on the other. But the swing clips always appear on my primary monitor and, unlike normal clips, I cant ***** them over to my other screen.

Other than that I think they are cute and clever.
TallandSlimMan
Присоединился в Apr 2008

463 Сообщения
3 February 2018
I really don't care for the swing much. A single clip is OK.

I absolutely despise the cage. Good riddance! The cage almost made me stop buying cards.

POPEYED
Присоединился в Jul 2013

1342 Сообщения
3 February 2018
Poppy, what are mirror clips? I have never seen any of the models dancing in front of a mirror, but it would make for an interesting addition. Something like the glass clips

Sorry I meant glass not mirror...my bad 😋
Nebal
Присоединился в Feb 2015

227 Сообщения
3 February 2018
I love the swing, especially when the girls are giving us their ass view!!!
stefnev1
Присоединился в Jul 2008

4555 Сообщения
3 February 2018
Like in golf, a good swing to start the course very well is required (my own opinion, of course) 😀
Tigg
Присоединился в Oct 2021

1 Сообщения
26 October 2023
I dont mind the swing clips in general, but they always play on the wrong monitor for me. I have two monitors and set one for the istripper girls to play on and my other monitor i generally use to play a game full screen. Whenever a swing clip starts up, its always in the center of the monitor NOT designated for clip playback.
Wyldanimal
Присоединился в Mar 2008

3900 Сообщения
Carbo
Присоединился в Nov 2007

219 Сообщения
27 October 2023 (edited)
I dont mind the swing clips in general, but they always play on the wrong monitor for me. I have two monitors and set one for the istripper girls to play on and my other monitor i generally use to play a game full screen. Whenever a swing clip starts up, its always in the center of the monitor NOT designated for clip playback.
If your monitor playing iStripper is virtually set above the other one, swing clips will play on the bottom monitor, but only when iStripper play in 'small size' mode, in full size all clips will play on the top monitor. If it is the case, you would also have sometimes the model's legs hanging at the top of the bottom monitor when the model is sitting on the taskbar. A way to work around that is to set the monitors side by side instead, but keep them physically as they are. Not logical I know but that's the solution until they fix the problem.
Calgon
Присоединился в May 2022

350 Сообщения
27 October 2023
Check out this excellent Scene written specifically for Swing Clips.

Thanks @Wyldanimal - positive feedback is always appreciated.
jclown781
Присоединился в Feb 2008

107 Сообщения
30 October 2023
I don't think you're really losing much disk space on swing clips, most of them are only a minute or less in length (two or three clips sometimes per show). In fact if you deleted all of them you'd probably gain about a few hundred mb back (maybe half of a gig :) I don't mind them in fact to my previous point most of those clips are too short to enjoy anyways they pop up and are gone again before you know it. If only most table xxx clips were that short..
Alkasyn
Присоединился в Apr 2008

717 Сообщения
31 October 2023
My problem with swing clips is they mess positioning of the clip - the girl starts dancing on the top bar of whatever window I have open and the show ends.

I delete them for that reason only.

Вам ещё не разрешается участвовать

Будучи бесплатным пользователем iStripper, вам не разрешается отвечать на форуме или же создавать новую тему.
Но вы можете просмотреть основные категории форума или познакомиться с его участниками !