Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.
OldDog01
Присоединился в Sep 2014

25 Сообщения
23 December 2017
Has anyone else other than me found it to be annoying that on the Whisper Club multiple performer scene - the feature dancer is often obscured by the table and champagne bottle or when she's on the floor?
It's great that there are two other dancers to look at, but is there any way to change the perspective a bit to overcome this small bug?
TheEmu
Присоединился в Jul 2012

3309 Сообщения
23 December 2017 (edited)
You can replace the foreground elements of the scene with whatever you want by editing or replacing the file

vghd\data\scenes\Whisper Club\multi\plan1.png

(or vghd\data\scenes\Whisper Club\single\plan1.png for the single performer scene)

or alternatively by editing the .scn file so that it uses a different image file. I use the one in the attached image.
OldDog01
Присоединился в Sep 2014

25 Сообщения
24 December 2017
Wow! Thanks!

Вам ещё не разрешается участвовать

Будучи бесплатным пользователем iStripper, вам не разрешается отвечать на форуме или же создавать новую тему.
Но вы можете просмотреть основные категории форума или познакомиться с его участниками !