Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.
FuzzyWuzzy
Присоединился в Nov 2017

12 Сообщения
4 December 2017
Hey All,

Does anyone know if you can change the launch password to something other than striptease? Being able to customize that would be helpful.
spiderman1804
Присоединился в Feb 2008

439 Сообщения
4 December 2017
There is no way to change the password.

A problem would be if you could change the password. How to reset the changed password if the password is no longer known?
FuzzyWuzzy
Присоединился в Nov 2017

12 Сообщения
4 December 2017
There is no way to change the password.

A problem would be if you could change the password. How to reset the changed password if the password is no longer known?

I should have been a little more specific. I knew there was no way to change it conventionally. I was looking to see if there was a way to modify it in the registry or the code after the application is installed. By doing it that way, you can always modify the password outside of the app itself. Even programming this into the app could be helpful. Some folks may want a stronger password or a simpler one that's easier.
Dorsai6
Присоединился в Apr 2013

1028 Сообщения
4 December 2017
I use a Mac, so instead of a registry I have a preference file. I just checked. The password is not present in the preference file. I assume this means it is hardcoded. If it was in the registry you could change it at will so long as you are willing to muck with the registry.
DIDGEDRUM
Присоединился в Mar 2008

2351 Сообщения
5 December 2017

It's quite possible that I missed something intrinsic to this question, but why would anyone want to alter a user friendly easily remembered password that is only ever used once in any account...?
What could be easier to remember than " striptease ", or " password "..........and why would it ever be desirable to be more complex...?
91hebasu
Присоединился в Jan 2008

1146 Сообщения
5 December 2017
My first impression........
Perhaps someone is scared that their significant other may find this on the computer and wants to create a more complicated password to help prevent it being found
DIDGEDRUM
Присоединился в Mar 2008

2351 Сообщения
5 December 2017 (edited)
👌

Sacre Bleu.............now the whole Forum is in French..................Mon Dieu..........qu'est-ce qui se passe...?........
Marcelml1979
Присоединился в Nov 2007

44 Сообщения
5 December 2017
You can change the default tray icon... then set the password. doesn't show up as iStripper then.. But unfortunatly in Taskmanager visible as DesktopWare / iStripper. Would be nice to alter the name as well ;)

P.s.
I'am single and so nothing to hide from the Wifu.

Marcelml1979
Присоединился в Nov 2007

44 Сообщения
5 December 2017
Also hide the Windows Notification ! What is she sees the new girl is ready for download !
FuzzyWuzzy
Присоединился в Nov 2017

12 Сообщения
6 December 2017
Hey All,

More along the lines of an easier password for me. I can be lazy so having 2 3 keystrokes or 4 vs the whole thing would appeal to me. I suppose I could just create a macro to a key to have it launch the program at that point. Thanks for all the responses!
Dorsai6
Присоединился в Apr 2013

1028 Сообщения
6 December 2017
The password is optional. You can simply turn it off.

Вам ещё не разрешается участвовать

Будучи бесплатным пользователем iStripper, вам не разрешается отвечать на форуме или же создавать новую тему.
Но вы можете просмотреть основные категории форума или познакомиться с его участниками !