Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

TGIF : Advent Calendar!  

Форум / Всё о iStripper

jizzlobber
Присоединился в Nov 2011

78 Сообщения
2 December 2017
Having read through many of the previous comments, I can certainly understand why many feel negatively about this promo. For myself, however, I think this is really cool and want to thank you good folks at Totem. I have had a maxed out collection for several years now and just plain never pass on a card. Yes, the promo price works out to be the same price I would normally pay anyway but I end up with a free card that I wouldn't have been able to get otherwise and I guess getting them all a day early kinda makes me feel special in a way. And, as @MisterWhite commented earlier, it's reminiscent of the good old subscription days where all new cards would automatically be added to your collection as they became available. Those were good times!

Anyways, as a result of my collection always being maxed out, I never get any benefit out of any of the promotions. Not that I'm *****! On the contrary, I never ***** about it because I love this product as I have for many years. I feel that I get a good deal for what is provided. That said, it is nice to have a promo come around from which I can benefit! Thanks again!
wagnerjokes
Присоединился в Feb 2014

1 Сообщения
2 December 2017
I don't know if this is the right place to post this. But I was interested in purchasing the advent calendar but didn't have enough credits. So I tried to buy more using paypal, but when I get to the pay page I have to add a discover or mastercard to proceed. I only have visa cards... This has never happened to me before when using paypal to buy credits.
Tarmaren
Присоединился в Jul 2008

28 Сообщения
2 December 2017
Having read through many of the previous comments, I can certainly understand why many feel negatively about this promo. For myself, however, I think this is really cool and want to thank you good folks at Totem. I have had a maxed out collection for several years now and just plain never pass on a card. Yes, the promo price works out to be the same price I would normally pay anyway but I end up with a free card that I wouldn't have been able to get otherwise and I guess getting them all a day early kinda makes me feel special in a way. And, as @MisterWhite commented earlier, it's reminiscent of the good old subscription days where all new cards would automatically be added to your collection as they became available. Those were good times!

Anyways, as a result of my collection always being maxed out, I never get any benefit out of any of the promotions. Not that I'm *****! On the contrary, I never ***** about it because I love this product as I have for many years. I feel that I get a good deal for what is provided. That said, it is nice to have a promo come around from which I can benefit! Thanks again!

Dude how big is your harddrive?
mage767
Присоединился в Oct 2011

24 Сообщения
2 December 2017
Would have bought this one in a heartbeat if there was more Zazie Skymm cards on the way...
TheEmu
Присоединился в Jul 2012

3309 Сообщения
2 December 2017
@dar2112v - no you are not losing anything. You are not getting everything that you might want, but that is an entirely different matter. If you chose not to participate then you are in exactly the same position as if Totem had not made the card at all so there is no loss.

I happen to aggree that it is an odd choice that Totem have made to restrict who can purchase the special card, but once they have used the inducement that it is only for a certain group it would be somewhat wrong to then let everybody get it.
PointZero
Присоединился в May 2014

52 Сообщения
2 December 2017
I don't know if this is the right place to post this. But I was interested in purchasing the advent calendar but didn't have enough credits. So I tried to buy more using paypal, but when I get to the pay page I have to add a discover or mastercard to proceed. I only have visa cards... This has never happened to me before when using paypal to buy credits.

If you have a VPN you can load up a Canada server and then load up your Istripper program and then do the sale via paypal. I noticed this when I used my expressVPN when I had my server set to US it would not let me do the paypal but since I am in Canada it did, so there you go.
jununger
Присоединился в Oct 2007

1250 Сообщения
2 December 2017
It's now 07:54 Paris time December 2. When is the daily show released? I thought it would be released at midnight GMT...?
zenexxx
Присоединился в Apr 2015

102 Сообщения
2 December 2017
too risky for me. There is some girls coming which I don't want to have in my collection
jizzlobber
Присоединился в Nov 2011

78 Сообщения
2 December 2017 (edited)
@Tarmaren - 4 terabytes, external. I don't have a 4K monitor so I download everything in 1080p so that surely saves quite a bit of space also.
Sexybrune
Присоединился в Aug 2010

53 Сообщения
2 December 2017 (edited)
of course it is tempting if we think a little, there was the VIP card, a few years ago
this one was supposed to be only for the Vip, but everybody could buy it
there you say that the map of December 25 will only be for those who have the calendar
but i am sure that you will do as for the VIP card and that we will have it later just be patient that 's all
My friend tells me that the Team will not spit on the money that could generate this special card and that it will do as for VIP we will find this card for all later and those who have taken the calendar, it will be taken for fools

bien sur c'est alléchant si l'on réfléchit un peu , il existait lla carte VIP , il y a quelques *****ées
celle ci ne devait être que pour les Vip , mais tout le monde pouvait l' acheter
là vous dites que la carte du 25 décembre ne sera que pour ceux qui possèdent le calendrier
mais je suis certaine que vous ferez comme pour la carte VIP et que nous l 'aurons plus tard il suffit d' être patient c'est tout
Mon ami me dit que le Team ne crachera pas sur l' argent que pourrait engendrer cette carte spéciale et qu' il fera comme pour VIP nous retrouverons cette carte pour tous plus tard et ceux qui auront pris le calendrier , ce seront fait prendre pour des imbéciles
Starryk
Присоединился в Nov 2008

1859 Сообщения
2 December 2017
hm still i can't open the 2nd door although its already 8:30 AM CET. Guess there is still something to improve on the advent calendar!
Sexybrune
Присоединился в Aug 2010

53 Сообщения
2 December 2017
This calendar is just a booby catcher

Ce calendrier est juste un attrape nigaud
robbanzjo
Присоединился в Mar 2012

341 Сообщения
2 December 2017 (edited)
So many that seems to not get the deal with this... You dont have to buy the calendar today to get the FREE card. IF you read you can wait until the last day basically and then get it and still get the free card.

Its simply just for the fun of opening a calendar each day and not knowing exactly what the card is for today even tho we kinda know thanks to the fact that we can easly look up what the upcoming cards/girls are.

Why should they not have a reward for those paying a quite large stack of credits upfront? Its not the end of the world folks.

Also the community here is pretty large and so they cant make everyone happy.
Brownix
Присоединился в Jun 2013

20 Сообщения
2 December 2017
My two cents. I have passed on way too many cards over the last few weeks. Partly due to budget limitaions, partly due to not liking a good portion of the girls coming out. I almost never buy XXX cards as it is. While an "exclusive card" is incentivising I have no interest in paying for 24 cards from which I will likely only download 5 or 6. I just hope to god Totem that the eclusive isn't Niemira because she is one of my faves atm and i would ***** to miss out because of this rather restricitve promo.
Khan91
Присоединился в Aug 2016

118 Сообщения
2 December 2017
It's now 07:54 Paris time December 2. When is the daily show released? I thought it would be released at midnight GMT...?

Same question. Cards used to be released a lot earlier in the day a few weeks ago.
ktab
Присоединился в Aug 2013

160 Сообщения
2 December 2017
Yes - it is now past 10am Paris time. Yesterday's `advance' card does not appear on the carousel for those not on the Advent Calendar deal. Those of us who have had the card since yesterday cannot apply a score or a comment. There certainly is a downdside to this `deal'/arrangement! Card releases are a lot later. Totem - you are dealing with the world - here in Australia it is past 8pm (Saturday!
jununger
Присоединился в Oct 2007

1250 Сообщения
2 December 2017
I just got the show of the day. So... around 10:00 Paris time. That is 09:00 GMT.
ktab
Присоединился в Aug 2013

160 Сообщения
2 December 2017
Yah - Lexi Layo card downloading now! Hopefully they will bring forward the accessability time. It is around 2 hours later than usual. I always get them as they are released - appearing in the Store and not yet on the carousel.

But will Advent Calendar subscribers go back to the former (advanced) card - just new on the carousel - and assign a score and comments? Or focus on the new `advance' download? How will that affect average scores? How will that skew Talent of the Month - at least the score part? Why can an early score not be lodged - it cannot be seen until it is on the carousel, anyway?
Tarmaren
Присоединился в Jul 2008

28 Сообщения
2 December 2017
@Tarmaren - 4 terabytes, external. I don't have a 4K monitor so I download everything in 1080p so that surely saves quite a bit of space also.

Makes sense. Speed doesn't matter much.
Virt4B
Присоединился в Aug 2008

454 Сообщения
2 December 2017
I agree with many others here. For a regular price I only buy what I want to.

the question will be if a view package-buyers will make more profit than giving the special card to all of us - I dont think so.

I pass.
shodan084
Присоединился в Dec 2007

1658 Сообщения
2 December 2017
On the second day of yuletide Totem gave to me; Lexi Laylo's rosy bottom and a Kristy Black to hang on my tree...
Starryk
Присоединился в Nov 2008

1859 Сообщения
2 December 2017
so far 2 cards in the calendar i would have bought anyway. i always buy the first show of a new girl to check her out. and Kristys outfit looks hot. We will see how this continues..
lukaszr
Присоединился в Dec 2007

721 Сообщения
2 December 2017
@orclover: No I think the Niemara card is going to be the one that is "special" and is given for free for the advent. There are a few future girls that have red lingerie but none of them have the christmas hat on...so I was making it aware that you free card will be her. Im not sad, I don't buy her cards anyway.
Are you sure?
http://www.istripper.com/forum/thread/38157/2?post=560949
Всё о iStripper / TGIF : Advent Calendar!
And those exclusivity cards then (example in January) will not be possible to buy?
ktab
Присоединился в Aug 2013

160 Сообщения
2 December 2017
It is looking like a good strategy. Lock-in purchases after the shows for Carolina Abril, Luna Corazon, Kristina and Kate Shoo (?) have run their course. Any more Foxxi Black? New models such as Mira, Nika N, Lexi Layo, Emylia Argan, Nicole Love, Veronica Clark, Alyssia Kent and Peneloppe Ferre, as listed in the Showroom, get pre-purchased debuts or `partially-sponsored' second shows. The new ones may well have passed casting approval, but are relatively untested in terms of member demand and the laying out of credits. I know I have voted `yes' in casting polls in some cases, but later regretted it - buying only a couple of shows!

A transition with guaranteed sales, by Advent Calendar subscribers - so the new models will be `auditioning' or `performing second shows' to an audience that has already paid. A lot of collectors are `completists' - so some will collect the entire set, once they have that one show. In fact Community Awards, of course, celebrate the most completed sets!

I have already bought in. Decisions above are mixed. I am satisfied with my participation in the Advent Calendar. Just noting that it is a good transitioning strategy. In the meantime, Niemara and Melena are reliable sellers, for those who are hesitant about the new ladies! The success of this `arrangement' may determine future sales practices.

HOWEVER, I am still bitching about the late availability of the cards. So far, I would have been much happier with three cards on Friday, rather than having to keep checking if a card is finally available for all seven days of the week - including Public Holidays! As this is of an Australian evening, it does not allow much time for anything else to be scheduled. Even watching a movie, undistracted.
HombreSinSombra
Присоединился в Oct 2010

1249 Сообщения
2 December 2017
@Tarmaren:

Again, off-topic but we have to remember that Totem's creative team is very small and they don't have that much time to create new Fullscreen scenes along with their other duties.

To their credit, they allowed us members free access to create our own scenes and many members have had a great deal of fun learning, creating and sharing how to do it. Me included! :)

Thanks @Z22 for posting the link ;)

Rhylock
Присоединился в Sep 2016

11 Сообщения
2 December 2017
Well, I purchased it. Going to risk it and find out if that exclusive card and the 24 models are worth it. Right now, 0/2 of the cards released I like. LOL.
bravura
Присоединился в Jan 2013

25 Сообщения
2 December 2017
Disappointed to find one of those two chistmas cards will be a promo. The advent calendar is not for me personally, but I would have bought both of those christmas-themed cards.
Sexybrune
Присоединился в Aug 2010

53 Сообщения
2 December 2017 (edited)
yes but you know, the Team always has "weird" ways to say the least, to reward and respect its good customers lol
oui mais vous savez , le Team à toujours des manières" bizarres' pour ne pas dire autrement , de récompenser et respecter ses bons clients lol
orclover
Присоединился в Jun 2012

744 Сообщения
2 December 2017
yes but you know, the Team always has "weird" ways to say the least, to reward and respect its good customers lol
oui mais vous savez , le Team à toujours des manières" bizarres' pour ne pas dire autrement , de récompenser et respecter ses bons clients lol

Like 45% off every card? That is not weird.

Вам ещё не разрешается участвовать

Будучи бесплатным пользователем iStripper, вам не разрешается отвечать на форуме или же создавать новую тему.
Но вы можете просмотреть основные категории форума или познакомиться с его участниками !