Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.
dingaro
Присоединился в Aug 2016

3 Сообщения
2 October 2017
How do I access VirtuaGirl Classic cards? I saw them mentioned somewhere but I can't find them in the client. Thanks!
Firescale
Присоединился в Feb 2011

127 Сообщения
2 October 2017
I think that when you reach 'platinum' (100 cards) status you get access to the older VirtuaGirl Classic cards and can then buy them.
SpaveInvader
Присоединился в Oct 2010

919 Сообщения
2 October 2017
Firescale is right, when you reach Platinum status you have access to the VirtuaGirl Classic cards.
dingaro
Присоединился в Aug 2016

3 Сообщения
4 October 2017
Thanks a lot.
jacketsainttiger
Присоединился в Oct 2017

7 Сообщения
5 October 2017
I wish it were at the gold level instead of platinum. 100 cards it a lot to invest before having that access to classic cards.

looneyluffa
Присоединился в Aug 2014

4 Сообщения
11 October 2017
I'll work hard to get the cards i love linda tran ***** laine and devin devasquez
dar2112v
Присоединился в Dec 2007

447 Сообщения
11 October 2017
***** Laine is an all time favorite but be prepared as there is a substantial difference in quality. I bought Charlies cards for nostalgic reasons but the old card quality is not even close.

Вам ещё не разрешается участвовать

Будучи бесплатным пользователем iStripper, вам не разрешается отвечать на форуме или же создавать новую тему.
Но вы можете просмотреть основные категории форума или познакомиться с его участниками !