Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.
i25075290
Присоединился в Mar 2017

1 Сообщения
3 March 2017
Hi, I just bought Angie lines fearless show, but everytime i try to play it i run into the same problem.
At some point she just walks out of the screen and a preview for another model starts.
Also the show starts at random points.

i already set the options slider to full show.

So my questions are:

How do i get to play a show in full (from fully clothed to full nudity) ?
And how do i stop preview models from showing up all the time?
Thank you in advance
pumpdude48
Присоединился в May 2016

390 Сообщения
4 March 2017
First of all, Excellent choice of first card. Angie is a very pretty girl and has personality while she dances.

Are you playing her card in "desktop mode" or "Full Screen" mode? It may not make a difference but still curious.

First go to settings and make sure "advanced settings" in upper left corner is checked.

Then:

You can then try the "levels of eroticism" drop down box and make sure all those boxes are checked.

Check to see if "progressive hotness" is checked, if so then uncheck it after you fix levels of eroticism. If progressive hotness is already unchecked then try checking it to see if that helps you. There is a bug with progressive hotness in that it completely overrides "levels of eroticism" and I think it overrides the "don't show any nudity" box as well.

Then scroll down to "safe for work" and make sure that "don't show any nudity unless I click to see it" is unchecked.

Due to the way the program is written, the shows do start at random places. There are 16 clips in that show you have and the GUI just picks one clip randomly and plays it and so on and on. The only way to solve that for sure, right now, is to make a playlist of separate clips from the same card but I think you have to be either gold or platinum level to get access to the separate clips.

After all that, if still no joy, then click "now playing" on the right side of the screen which opens a slider window. From "My collection" click and ***** Angie's card into the "now playing" box. That should make the GUI play her whole card.

Unfortunately, it's been a few days since I was bronze level and I don't remember what options you have to choose from as far as making a playlist is concerned so telling you how to do that may not be helpful at this point.

Hope this helps, Enjoy Angie! And there are many more girls to choose from who do a good job as well!
pumpdude48
Присоединился в May 2016

390 Сообщения
4 March 2017
If you purchased Angie's card from the site then it should also possible to slow down or turn off the delivery of previews as well, if you really want to.

In settings, scroll down to "Clips" and there is a drop down box next to "Free Preview Push" which will allow you to choose how often the GUI downloads a preview to your system.

I believe that there is also a method to delete the previews if desired. However, since I never do, I am not totally familiar with how to do it. The proceedure may possibly be found in the forum somewhere but I don't know exactly where. I did look in the user manual but the proceedure isn't listed there. Perhaps one of the moderators or another better informed member may be able to help with that.

Admittedly, this program is a work in progress for Totem. it has come a long way since it was released early last year and they (Totem) continue to update it rather frequently. Totem is also pretty receptive to "Constructive" criticism as well but like anyone, they respond much better to requests for assistance than to DEMANDS for 'fixing it NOW'.

Right now, like you, previews are a "hot button" issue for some of the members and for Totem and suggestions for ways of dealing with the issue are flying back and forth here fairly often.

Hope this helps! Oh, and WELCOME to iStripper! Have fun and enjoy the girls!
HombreSinSombra
Присоединился в Oct 2010

1249 Сообщения
4 March 2017
To disable previews from playing...

Unfortunately, there's only one way to do this at present. Rex has said that in a new version, this will be fixed.

For now, right click a playing demo clip and then hit the check mark once or twice. If you don't see the check mark (tick) in the menu wheel, go into advanced settings then scroll down to Controls> Contextual menu and make sure you have Enable/Disable checked :)
Yuufa
Присоединился в Jan 2014

89 Сообщения
6 March 2017 (edited)
there really are no "full shows" just a bunch of clips that are seemingly played at random, and dependant on the errotic levels you have chosen to allow.. progressive hotness is the closes to a "full show" you will get where it plays clips of the same model one after the other taking more off, showing more,, doing more or whatever the categiory of rating is determined (how clips are classified reamains a mystery too me)

i beleive some clips in progressive fullscreen, or large mode have transitions chips to make it appear like some continueous striptease, i have no idea, ive never bothered to try experience this
RonaldFrock69
Присоединился в Mar 2017

7 Сообщения
15 March 2017 (edited)
In deed you can slow, even stop the rate of Demo girls from adding to your app. And for a good reason. On average you will find your computer filling will over 75 Mb of DEMO girls you never saw or let play. Also remember to set up a PLAYLIST, so your cards are seen not demos. I trash daily about 75 Mb of demos and I have the option for demos NOT to load. However, I do wish to see deals and discounts and hopefully one day a DEMO or two of Davon Kim.

Вам ещё не разрешается участвовать

Будучи бесплатным пользователем iStripper, вам не разрешается отвечать на форуме или же создавать новую тему.
Но вы можете просмотреть основные категории форума или познакомиться с его участниками !