Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

I solved my problem, I just can\'\'t find how to delete this

Форум / Уголок новых участников

v23931383
Присоединился в Oct 2015

3 Сообщения
1 February 2017 (edited)
I solved my problem, I just can''t find how to delete this
Manue
TEAM
CUSTOMER SERVICE
Присоединился в Nov 2014

1049 Сообщения
1 February 2017
@v23931383 Hi, what would you like to delete ? Please clarify
v23931383
Присоединился в Oct 2015

3 Сообщения
1 February 2017 (edited)
@Manue Hello, I meant you can just delete this post, I couldn't find how to delete a post. I edited it to that text since i thought I figured my problem out. But turns out, I didn't figure it out after all

EDIT: I made a new post in this same category titled: "full shows have appeared on my account - no idea how". If you or someone else could look into that sometime please, would be nice. Thank you!
Manue
TEAM
CUSTOMER SERVICE
Присоединился в Nov 2014

1049 Сообщения
1 February 2017
@v23931383 Ok, no worries.Please note that if you want to delete a post again or if you encounter any issues,just log a ticket through the Customer Service : )
v23931383
Присоединился в Oct 2015

3 Сообщения
1 February 2017
@Manue I'll go through my problem from customer service then, thank you

Вам ещё не разрешается участвовать

Будучи бесплатным пользователем iStripper, вам не разрешается отвечать на форуме или же создавать новую тему.
Но вы можете просмотреть основные категории форума или познакомиться с его участниками !