Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.
i24844520
Присоединился в Nov 2016

1 Сообщения
30 November 2016
So this morning I became a member. Bought 15 "cards". When I go to my collection right now, I'm only able to view one or two of them (and those, the download bar isn't complete). Do I need to download them one at a time? How long should it take to download a vid?

Also, I keep getting a preview of a 'card' I didn't buy popping up - sometimes it even pops up when I'm watching one that I did order. How can I shut this preview off? I don't need it popping up every time I'm on my computer.
Manue
TEAM
CUSTOMER SERVICE
Присоединился в Nov 2014

1049 Сообщения
30 November 2016
@i24844520 Hi, Welcome to iStripper ! : ) It should take a few min only to download a full show. Please go to the software settings ( cogwheel icon) , click on 'Rebuild Collection' Please note that the 'advanced settings' box has to be checked. Wait until all your shows are downloaded.Let us know if there are any error messages in the download part.
HombreSinSombra
Присоединился в Oct 2010

1249 Сообщения
30 November 2016
Also a welcome to this wonderful place from me :)

To stop the previews playing, look in the Girls Store tab. Any cards not bought yet should be there. I have my 'Sort' settings to show the cards by date of release in descending order. This will show the last released cards first at the top.

Now any previews you have downloaded should have a blue 'Preview' flag on the thumbnail. Hover your mouse cursor over this and you'll see a an 'X'. Click this and the preview will stop playing until you manually activate the card again :)

Download speeds obviously depend on your connection. My cards usually take about an hour each when it's working correctly and in my case, usually there are only TWO active downloads at any given time.

Вам ещё не разрешается участвовать

Будучи бесплатным пользователем iStripper, вам не разрешается отвечать на форуме или же создавать новую тему.
Но вы можете просмотреть основные категории форума или познакомиться с его участниками !