Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.
UniSteve
Присоединился в Oct 2016

10 Сообщения
2 November 2016
Is there a way to make the clips play in order? In one the girl is almost completely naked and in the next she has her clothes back, in one is barefoot and in the next the shoes reappear, can you make them play in order?
pumpdude48
Присоединился в May 2016

390 Сообщения
2 November 2016
In settings (The Gear Icon in the upper right hand corner) click the "advanced" box and then just below a few lines click "progressive hotness". That should start the shows from the beginnings.
TheEmu
Присоединился в Jul 2012

3309 Сообщения
2 November 2016
Unfortunately the "progressive hotness" hotness option doesn't work properly. Though things will be less random than before the clips will still not be played in order and they will often go from a full nudity clip back to a topless or no nudity clip. This has been reported as a bug but no feed back on it, and no fix, has yet been forthcoming.
pumpdude48
Присоединился в May 2016

390 Сообщения
2 November 2016 (edited)
I noticed something else about this that may or may not be considered a "bug" by others.

It seems that if I go into settings and click the "advanced" box, I can then select "progressive hotness". Doing that usually (for me at least) starts the shows at fully clothed and then the girls mostly work their way to more skin and less clothes as you would normally expect a strip club type show to go. (Like Emu says it sometimes doesn't work that way either - it is annoyingly random in that respect).

However selecting "progressive hotness" also seems to override the selection just above it for "levels of eroticism". Suppose I don't really want to see the girl fully clothed to start with so I de-select "no-nudity" but leave the rest selected. If I don't have "progressive hotness" checked then I seem to get just a random clip from the show and most of the time in my experience the girl appears totally nude (or more if XXX clip) at first and then it regresses to more and more clothes as the show moves on.

So, in comes "progressive hotness" to fix that, right? However in clicking progressive hotness, it then greys out the "levels of eroticism" window on my system and the shows all seem to start from the beginning at fully clothed even if I have that de-selected in "levels of eroticism".

To my way of thinking "progressive hotness" should start at whatever the lowest level checked in "levels of eroticism" is and then move on from there. However, my system always seems to start at the very beginning at fully clothed regardless of my choices in "levels of eroticism".

So, for me at least, it seems to be one or the other and not one modifying the other like I think it should be.

Now, obviously I wouldn't be using this software if female nudity were a problem however it seems to defeat the stated purpose of the software if the shows start at fully nude or more and then regress to more and more clothes as the show goes on.
TheEmu
Присоединился в Jul 2012

3309 Сообщения
2 November 2016
@pumpdude48

I also had noticed, and been irritated by, the way "progressive hotness" overides the "levels of eroticism". I agree with you entirely on this point.

Вам ещё не разрешается участвовать

Будучи бесплатным пользователем iStripper, вам не разрешается отвечать на форуме или же создавать новую тему.
Но вы можете просмотреть основные категории форума или познакомиться с его участниками !