Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

I received an email from Totem Support

Форум / Уголок новых участников

D3761
Присоединился в Nov 2007

4 Сообщения
7 September 2016
I an old Desk Babes user and the email said if I downloaded the new software I would receive 25 free credits just for updating. I Updated 3 days ago and have not yet rec'd the credits. When will they be posted to my account?
Dannyboy1
Присоединился в Jun 2016

1 Сообщения
7 September 2016
One would hope so, but 3 days should of been plenty of time for them to get that done
lezardo
TEAM
Присоединился в Sep 2007

34 Сообщения
7 September 2016
if you click on the synchronize button in the settings, or restart istripper, you should see the 25 credits
D3761
Присоединился в Nov 2007

4 Сообщения
7 September 2016
ok, they are there now. Thanks!
royalxlover
Присоединился в Jun 2010

34 Сообщения
7 September 2016
I was once inactive and stopped using. Totem promised me one credit and they did give me. Totem will not bluff
Wahudarifi
Присоединился в Dec 2009

33 Сообщения
10 September 2016
That's exactly how I restarted back Dec 31 2009 after using VG2 for awhile. 2.4k cards later...

Вам ещё не разрешается участвовать

Будучи бесплатным пользователем iStripper, вам не разрешается отвечать на форуме или же создавать новую тему.
Но вы можете просмотреть основные категории форума или познакомиться с его участниками !