Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.
kirby117
Присоединился в Jul 2016

1 Сообщения
27 July 2016
i know that show are 30 min long but is there an ending to it or does it automatically restart from the beginning?
HombreSinSombra
Присоединился в Oct 2010

1249 Сообщения
27 July 2016
Depends on your settings. If you have them set to repeat and only one card is active then yes, the clips will repeat. If you have more cards active, then the software should switch between clips/cards if you select random.

Welcome to the forum! Take a few minutes to read thru some of the posts here. After a little while, you'll figure out the best way to set up your software to give you what you want. The help section doesn't tell you everything but it will start you on the right track :)

Enjoy your girls ;)

Вам ещё не разрешается участвовать

Будучи бесплатным пользователем iStripper, вам не разрешается отвечать на форуме или же создавать новую тему.
Но вы можете просмотреть основные категории форума или познакомиться с его участниками !