Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.
Kayns
TEAM
Присоединился в Jun 2016

37 Сообщения
7 June 2016
Hello everyone, we propose a contest on Twitter !
The winner gets 150 credits, you only need to follow us on Twitter and Retweet our post: https://twitter.com/iStripperUS/status/740164875050221568

Good luck everybody !
Kayns.
Amethustos
Присоединился в Oct 2013

17 Сообщения
7 June 2016
Dommage pour ceux qui n'ont pas Twitter...
;-((((((
--------------------------------------------------------------
Damage for those which do not have Twitter…; - ((((((
The3LeggedMan
Присоединился в Feb 2010

369 Сообщения
8 June 2016
Yea sorry but this is a load of bullshit. This is exactly what I feared. Contests used to be done right here on the forum. Now it's moved over to social media. Next will be the fansigns and outfits. Pretty soon you will have to sign on to Facebook to purchase cards. ***** this, what a let down.
Chicsans
Присоединился в Jul 2009

770 Сообщения
8 June 2016
I tend to agree with you on that, 3Legs, but in my opinion, the future of iStripper is in the hands of social media users.

It gets worse. The twitterverse already gets information that us loyal site/forum users do not see.
KatzPaw
Присоединился в Apr 2015

396 Сообщения
8 June 2016
@The3LeggedMan that's a bit extreme lol. Social media isn't going anywhere, and it's a good way to connect with customer new and old. It's presence is needed to stay relevant these days unfortunately. I loathe facebook, I have a dummy account for certain things, Snapchat is social media on crack... but that's for the youngs. Twitter I find very tolerable unless you follow a million people then it's a wall of drivel haha.

With the name change to iStripper they need this stuff to help continue promoting the product that we all love :)
The3LeggedMan
Присоединился в Feb 2010

369 Сообщения
8 June 2016
That's fine and all, but my point is they should also include all the fun stuff here on the official site/program. Why exclude us? We are the paying customers. I for one, won't be partaking in the contest mentioned above. But if it was on the forum I would have.
BJlover
Присоединился в Apr 2014

231 Сообщения
8 June 2016
@3LeggedMan

I agree. I'm an iStripper member, not a twitter one.
I'm very disappointed that an iStripper contest is showed only on a social media.
I'm not on FB, twitter, instagram, snapchat & others...
I'm only on Telegram to communicate with my friends and on some forums to share the member's knowledge on many arguments.
So, for me, everything about iStripper should be said first on iStripper, and only after on any other media to enlarge the audience.

BJl

(excuse my low English, it's not my native language)
Kayns
TEAM
Присоединился в Jun 2016

37 Сообщения
8 June 2016 (edited)
@Amethustos You can create a twitter account very easily !
@The3LeggedMan We are not excluding you, this contest is more to bring younger people to the forum so i chose twitter to do it. You can still participate, you just have to create a twitter account (2min to do it), that's why i posted here also. Don't worry for next contests: there will be one on Facebook and one only for the forum ! Fansigns and oufits will always be on the forum and reserved for diamonds, the rise of our social networks will have no effect on you.
@chicsans I agree but it doesn't mean that old iStripper members will forsaken because social medias are rising. Don't worry about that.
@BJlover I have answered you on the other thread.
Alkasyn
Присоединился в Apr 2008

717 Сообщения
8 June 2016
It's a valid avenue of promotion. I don't see a reason to ***** about it! Don't want to participate - don't have to! It's very simple.
EverthangForever
Присоединился в Oct 2009

2438 Сообщения
8 June 2016
Does anyone know minimum requirement to set up these accounts ? Twitter, FB etc ? Is it just a valid email address or what ?
spacedragon64
Присоединился в Apr 2008

119 Сообщения
8 June 2016 (edited)
So...
If you don't want that every person following you on twitter...know you use iStrippers and want to keep it secret, you need a dummy account. But i understand that social media is the "future" for younger people perpective, and you need every "free" publicity you can get with the cost of the developement of iStrippers. It's a good way to promote the new name iStippers, and i'm ok with it...and i have retwetted it.

Not the first time, but i'm a little surprise that the contest post is only in english, et pas une ligne en français. La compagnie est en France, après tout.
Amethustos
Присоединился в Oct 2013

17 Сообщения
8 June 2016
Bonsoir,
Le fait n'est pas d'avoir ou ne pas avoir de compte TWITTER, le fait est de devoir l'utiliser pour avoir droit à des offres pour les "anciens" comme "nouveau" membres...
Cette offre devrait êtres tout aussi disponible sur le forum ! Car sinon cela pourrait être considérer comme discriminatoire par rapport à ceux ( ou celles ), qui ne l'ont pas.
Je comprend bien l'initiative d'avoir de nouveau client par ce biais, mais n'oublier pas les autres.

Autre chose, je ne suis pas un "manche" en informatique...comme le sous-entend quelqu'un ( du moins je l'ai pris ainsi ).

@+
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Good evening,
The fact is not to have or not to have of TWITTER account, the fact is to have to use it to be entitled to offers for the " anciens" like " nouveau" members…
This offer would owe beings quite as available on the forum! Because if not that could be to regard as discriminatory compared to those (or those), which do not have it.
I understand the initiative well to have again customer by this skew, but not to forget not the others.

Another thing, I am not a " manche" in data processing… as somebody implies it (at least I thus took it).

@+
Kayns
TEAM
Присоединился в Jun 2016

37 Сообщения
9 June 2016
@EverthangForever You just need to create a Account and verify your email adress, then the account is yours !

@spacedragon64 La plupart des gens nous suivant sur Twitter n'ont pas beaucoup de followers, et n'ont pas leurs amis dessus (Je me compte dedans), j'ai donc pensé qu'il est généralement pas dérangeant de Retweeter un post d'un site adulte. Sur Twitter, le texte est limité et nous ne voulons pas spammer le compte d'informations en double (En français) pour qu'il reste organisé. Quant au post sur le forum, je mettrais les deux langues la prochaine fois, désolé.

@Amethustos Comme je le disais dans mes précédents posts: Loin de moi d'idée de vous forcer mais vous pouvez tous créer un compte Twitter (Création d'un compte + follow et retweet = 150 credits, ça paraît raisonnable ?), et un concours dans les mois à suivre sera réservé pour le forum. Nous "n'oublions pas les autres", vos cartes sortent tous les deux jours, vos avantages n'ont pas changés, et les dédicasses et give away d'outfit continuent. Mon objectif est de créer du contenu et d'améliorer nos réseaux sociaux, je veux donc m'intéresser à des clients généralement plus jeunes en premier,
Amethustos
Присоединился в Oct 2013

17 Сообщения
11 June 2016
@Kayns, pas de problèmes sans solutions, et ici j'ai bien compris que c'était pour avoir de nouveaux membres.
J'ai répondu de telle manière, pour avoir une vue d'ensemble de cette offre et des futurs...
Donc, no stress.
@+ et bonne continuation.

Вам ещё не разрешается участвовать

Будучи бесплатным пользователем iStripper, вам не разрешается отвечать на форуме или же создавать новую тему.
Но вы можете просмотреть основные категории форума или познакомиться с его участниками !