Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.
Rex
TEAM
Присоединился в Sep 2007

365 Сообщения
1 April 2016 (edited)
With the official release of iStripper this week, we&#8217re excited to announce new prices of cards, which also become effective on VirtuaGirl.

To simplify our offer, we have removed the 7 days 20% discount on newly released cards and dropped the price of all recent cards by 18%.

UHD (3K VirtuaGirl) : 25 credits (-18%)
XXX UHD (3K DeskBabes): 25 credits (-18%)
1080P (VirtuaGirlHD): 20 credits (no change)
XXX 1080P (DeskBabes) : 20 credits (no change)
VirtuaGirl 720P : 16 credits (no change)
Deskbabes 720P : 16 credits (no change)
Classic : 10 credits (no change)

We hope you won&#8217t have to artificially focus so much on new releases because of the price discount and be able to take advantage of the combination of unlimited free preview downloads available with iStripper and a fixed lower card price.

iStripper is the new name of VirtuaGirl, it features a new attractive design and the ability for users to choose and download any girl's preview. You can download it here: https://www.istripper.eu/fileaccess/software

Have a great week end :)
DvSDesign
Присоединился в Oct 2008

44 Сообщения
1 April 2016
Wait is this for real... or is it an April fools joke..? ;P
I'm *****.. xD
TheGIT13
Присоединился в Nov 2009

8 Сообщения
2 April 2016
When will the Mac version be available?
cobrasu
Присоединился в May 2015

56 Сообщения
2 April 2016
When will the Android device work?
kaiju
TEAM
Присоединился в Sep 2014

408 Сообщения
4 April 2016
@DvSdesign Yup, no april fool ;)

@TheGIT13 Mac version should be released by the end of the next week.

@cobrasu iStripper is a desktop appplication only since google play or apple don't allow adult app.
dominateme64
Присоединился в Oct 2010

1 Сообщения
18 May 2016
where do you find how many credits you have
Lovingit
Присоединился в Oct 2009

2 Сообщения
24 May 2016 (edited)
So we went from 1-3 credits a card up to a minimum of 10 credits each? Guess if VirtualGirl and Istripper are different so be it, but with the update removing vgirls and replacing it with istrippers I'm *****. Anyhow. just for sure wouldn't be one of the individuals volunteering to pay 10x the price.
Rex
TEAM
Присоединился в Sep 2007

365 Сообщения
25 May 2016
@Lovingit On iStripper all your credits have been multiplied by 10, so the prices remain the same.
Arseneo
Присоединился в Feb 2012

101 Сообщения
3 June 2016
Rex! I found that I wrote in this topic (as 1st comment) and... didn't have a time to post it in those time (hahaha the life was very funny in those days). Now... better to say it than just forget it, right? Thank you for constant discount, it's much comfortable in our crazy days and currency (Russian folklor here).

So! New Pricing - IMO from my user side:

Old amount of E and F by mid batch of 25 credits:

14x1.32 [= 18.48] + 4x1.65 [= 6.60] -> 14 + 4 cards = 25.08

New price allow the same amount: 18 cards x1.38 = 24.84

New price is good for customers, the users will have not less
+ with ability to buy LATER any UHD card in the same cost
+ with comfortable, time unlimited selection to purchase
+ with 98.5% uptime of access to ALL demos and promos
+ with 99.7% uptime of access to all purchased content
+ with much usable Software today and releases overlook
+ with effort to the member's requests and the real results
+ with saved funny carousel)) and good new card images
+ without increase a price corresponding to real spent

Thank you Totem and thank you the testers, good job!

Damn ... have 2700+ shows and no time to see even 100)))
But i will buy again anyway. A little, just for support Totem
They do what asked, so let's all members supports them

User tutorial? Ha, it's can be #10200300 in todo list))
Better to have the skins and scenes documented syntax;)
All include dummies love skinned Apps more than F1 key))
But of course the standard English needed in Options
Instead "Contextual" should be "Context", etc

O! I remembered that needed to say! Finally)))
White background in iStripper UI is not best to eyes
Most of people prefer in long usage more natural colors
Many users not use iS due to much white UI to their eyes
Yes, skins coming soon, but many people LIVE by default))
It means that needed more soft and colored DEFAULT skin
How define it? May be sticked poll with color examples?

No-no-no, do not change the width of app interface! No!
All inside, by layers on engine (slides), with define by Settings
(Full pngs on collection tab in left frame by click on the card etc)
Dragoneye84
Присоединился в Mar 2015

2 Сообщения
14 June 2016
WHy was pricing hcanged? To me seems like things are more expensive than with old payment system. I was able to see discounts i got more clearly. NOw i don't even know if i get a discount or not
kaiju
TEAM
Присоединился в Sep 2014

408 Сообщения
16 June 2016
WHy was pricing hcanged? To me seems like things are more expensive than with old payment system. I was able to see discounts i got more clearly. NOw i don't even know if i get a discount or not

UHD cards are actually cheaper than before : 25 credits now vs 30 credits and you keep you platinum discount of course.
LevioCrono
Присоединился в Dec 2014

1 Сообщения
29 June 2016
I really want the iStripper for android ,than i can see the good girls where ever i want :P
Arseneo
Присоединился в Feb 2012

101 Сообщения
29 June 2016
Rex (and moderators also) already answered many times on similar questions, it's easy to find using 'search' field
Apple and Google Play won't allow adult content in Apps :(
Lovingit
Присоединился в Oct 2009

2 Сообщения
30 June 2016
Was having issues logging onto the forums so took a long time to see the replies. So even despite the past credits being multiplied by 10 it looks like the cost for credit remains the old amount. From what I can see this means 5$ gets you credits for just over 1 show as new costs are 17.50 credits. Am I hugely missing something? I see Arseno's explanation saying it's the same price, but where are you getting these 1.38 credit numbers from? As long as I'm logging onto Istripper the prices are all boosted to 17.50 or looking at the oldest cards created then 11.00. Maybe I just need to go through a tutorial though, but after clicking around on everything I haven't found anything different.
Ossian20013
Присоединился в Jul 2011

3 Сообщения
30 June 2016
I can hear speech on the 'Desk babe' cards but no music on any card. I've followed the troubleshooting advice regarding settings, but still nothing. When I try to obtain a ticket for customer services my email address is rejected . Please help.
goldiecharleston
Присоединился в Dec 2008

340 Сообщения
30 June 2016 (edited)
but where are you getting these 1.38 credit numbers from? As long as I'm logging onto Istripper the prices are all boosted to 17.50 or looking at the oldest cards created then 11.00.

the price depends on your collection level, the more cards you purchase the cheaper they get. you currently benefit from a 30% reduction for being a Platinum member. When you have over 300 cards (Diamond status) you will have a 35% reduction, over 750 (Double Diamond) you get 40% reduction and over 1500 (Triple Diamond) it is 45%.

1.38 would be 13.80 in the new system.
spiderman1804
Присоединился в Feb 2008

439 Сообщения
30 June 2016
Here a overview.
Arseneo
Присоединился в Feb 2012

101 Сообщения
1 July 2016 (edited)
@goldiecharleston
@spiderman1804
Thank you guys for explanation to other members about their discounts.

@all who don't know or forgot
On attached image the old prices 2015 which earlier was posted by WildAnimal. A now everyone can compare them with current prices posted above (new prices and credits multiplied by 10).
Arseneo
Присоединился в Feb 2012

101 Сообщения
1 July 2016 (edited)
When I try to obtain a ticket for customer services my email address is rejected . Please help.
@Ossian20013
The emails with capital chars are rejected, check that your email address in your profile in lower case. If this not help as recently helped others then try send PM via app or site to team member Manue
Birger52
Присоединился в Apr 2008

120 Сообщения
13 September 2017 (edited)
Old tread apparently, but newest one I can find on prices.

Angie Line / Santa's Favorite Girl - e0612 from 12/23/16 at 30 credits?
spiderman1804
Присоединился в Feb 2008

439 Сообщения
13 September 2017
Here are the new overview.

There are five cards with higher price.

Basic price - 30 credits
e0612 - Angie Line / Santa's Favorite Girl
e0618 - Nancy A / Wicked Witch
f0174 - Gloria / Desirable

Basic price - 40 credits
e0524 - Estonika / Harley XX
f0097 - Lucy Heart / Sex On The baech
EndOfLine
Присоединился в Jul 2016

46 Сообщения
13 September 2017
This is why I think the date the thread was created should be right on the thread index page. :)
Birger52
Присоединился в Apr 2008

120 Сообщения
13 September 2017
OK.
Thx for info.
Is there a reason?
spiderman1804
Присоединился в Feb 2008

439 Сообщения
13 September 2017
The exact reasons I do not know, but these are my explanations for it.

e0524
More effort for the special look. The outfit should match the cosplay character.

e0612 and e0618
Special scene files created for Helloween (e0618) and Christmas (e0612).

f0097
Card with four girls.

f0174
Unknown reason.
Birger52
Присоединился в Apr 2008

120 Сообщения
13 September 2017
OK thx.
Can understand the 4 grls card would be more expensive.
Royalties to Harley?
But there are other cards for special occations that are at the "regular" price.

Anyway - was just wondering.
😲
ANd thx again, for answering.
Arseneo
Присоединился в Feb 2012

101 Сообщения
28 September 2017
To addition of Totem's explanations about the cost of some cards and to addition to right explanations by Spiderman1804 my assumes are:

For creating e0524 was needed more additional spends - special paint and materials for make up (not only much work of make up artist), also was needed accessory and its style up (to addition to special outfit with hand made work). Many people just crazy by various fantasy characters and ready to pay, so why don't make for them such show? Yes, other users will saying "it's expensive", but they also many times have asked about something special, "so please here is the show by your demand".

For release e0618 and e0612 due to time limits in daily production work was decided to buy the corresponding outfits for these shows by high prices and set a little higher cost for them, rather than don't fit to time and disappoint the user's awaitings. Many people love the Halloween and Christmas more than own money in a holidays, so better give to them a portion of perception in a time of their mood, else they just go to other places, "so please here is a show to special occasion".

The reason of price for f0174 is clear: the base of any business are the offers on consumer's requests to earn the money, so can the first Gloria's XXX show be offered for regular price? Of course no, because the members have requested a thousand times "we want to see her in action at least with herself aah give to us her xxx", well, it was not easy to get her agreement but it's done instead of refuse, "so please here is your desired show by not cosmic price".

And today released one more show with a little higher cost, the perfect duo in a soft style of nice VG tradition, e0807 - Kristina & Dianna / BFF's. They are so tender to each other, it's simply joy to see the beautiful senses between them :) And not less important an awesome dancing abilities and good artistical level of the performers, the same as their charming sexuality. Both Kristina and Dianna just a Stars :) Already looking the preview is clearly - this show is "must have" (for me it was clearly a week ago when I saw a promo gallery).

Thank you girls and the team for the beautiful shows :)
Blackadder
Присоединился в Jan 2015

64 Сообщения
28 September 2017 (edited)
The BFF's Duo card was very reasonably priced and all the clips are amazing.

This is the style of card that is very much to my taste, I like the sensuality of the performance much more than I do with the XXX card's which I pass on unless the model is a must have.

Dianna is lovely but Kristina would steal any show, I thought we missed getting Grace Hartley years ago but this beautiful blonde lady more than makes up for that. I see she is coming back for more shows, which is great news, and if they really are BFF's, Dianna should come back with her for a BFF's take 2 as well.

Best card of the 2000 or so I own, great work team .. and I love the length of the clips as well, I like longer clips.

Cheers for the great product.

ps. The BFF's photo's are also awesome, forgot to mention that 😄
JayZ971
Присоединился в Mar 2009

2242 Сообщения
28 September 2017
I'm surprised the BFF duo card cost was not doubled from normal price with discount 😲
tresk
Присоединился в Aug 2016

69 Сообщения
28 September 2017
Im not sure if i should buy the BFF duo card. hotness lvl is only full nudity, in my opinion a waste. kristina looking great and dianna above average. but the rating is still going down. as i said im not sure.
SaintKilljoy
Присоединился в Oct 2017

31 Сообщения
23 October 2017
The exact reasons I do not know, but these are my explanations for it.

e0524
More effort for the special look. The outfit should match the cosplay character.

e0612 and e0618
Special scene files created for Helloween (e0618) and Christmas (e0612).

f0097
Card with four girls.

f0174
Unknown reason.

The Gloria card, it's her only XXX card, so I'm guessing that's why it's higher.

Вам ещё не разрешается участвовать

Будучи бесплатным пользователем iStripper, вам не разрешается отвечать на форуме или же создавать новую тему.
Но вы можете просмотреть основные категории форума или познакомиться с его участниками !