Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

Question involving "Interactive" VG and DB cards.

Форум / Уголок новых участников

WinterWulf
Присоединился в Mar 2011

2 Сообщения
1 August 2015
Hello VG and DB members!
Ok so i'm aout 20 cards from platinum, just so we establish i'm not 100% new to VG/DB. Having said this, I just reinstalled after a hiatus and I see there are new "Interactive" cards. I did a quick cursory search and found no substantial information on any differences. Can anyone who has a card fill me in on the differences, If any? Thank you in advance.
  • WW
Shuggie
Присоединился в Mar 2011

39 Сообщения
1 August 2015
With the interactive cards, you can pick the model up and replace her else where on the screen. She will hang off the cursor and kick her legs etc.and when you drop her she will do a small dance before resuming a new clip.

Hope this helps.
WinterWulf
Присоединился в Mar 2011

2 Сообщения
2 August 2015
ok thanks
Dorsai6
Присоединился в Apr 2013

1028 Сообщения
2 August 2015
About 9 months ago Totem started producing 3K cards - cards designed to look good on monitors larger than 1080p high. At the same time they released a new version of the application with additional capabilities and different capabilities.

The new cards are called interactive for two reasons:
1. There are transition clips that make a series of clips from the same card seem more like a continuous show.
2. When you ***** a girl from one part of the screen to another, she seems to hang from the cursor and she drops into her new position when you let go. This is done with some special purpose tranition clips.

The improved version of the application (which was upgraded many time to fix bugs and improve performance) had a number of new features;
1. It can play the new 3K cards. The older versions can't
2. It allows as many as 10 cards to appear at one time in "small" mode.
3. In small mode you can reposition a card by ***** the girt and, in windows, you can even position her on the top of an open window.
4. You can control the amount of time a single card is played. (Before, the end of each clip resulted in a new card being played.)
5. Better filtering capabilities were added to allow you to select the cards you want to have active.
6. The scalling logic for large mode was changed. Now you set how high a standing girl should be relative to the height of the display on which she is appearing. 80-85% is recommended if you want to see her hands above her head. 100% may result in her head going off the top of the screen occasionally.
7. A completely new pricing structure was implementing in this software. Cards that were produced only in 720p are cheeper than cards which were produced in 720 & 1080p which are cheeper than cards that were produced in the latest 3K technology. You now get a discount based on the number of cards you own. Cards purchased withing a week of release have an additional 20% discount.

All of this is a simplification, but this are the high points as I recollect them.

Вам ещё не разрешается участвовать

Будучи бесплатным пользователем iStripper, вам не разрешается отвечать на форуме или же создавать новую тему.
Но вы можете просмотреть основные категории форума или познакомиться с его участниками !