Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

Share your FullScreen - Member Created Scenes here

Форум / Всё о iStripper

EverthangForever
Присоединился в Oct 2009

2432 Сообщения
5 December 2017 (edited)
@Sexybrune Scene Mixes :
includes FS discussion's SBModET01 plus alternately two more .scn's
~ Next list favorite model for Left floating stage then ~ right floating stage.
SBModET04 is a new snow scene using Skis as a pseudo inout clips mask.

Inclut SBModET01 précédente plus alternativement deux autres .scn's ~ Prochaine liste favorite modèle pour plateforme flottante gauche puis ~ plateforme flottante droite.
SBModET04 est la nouvelle scène de neige. zipsize = 7.62 MB

http://scenes.virtuastripper.net/SBModET04.zip

http://www.istripper.com/forum/thread/27449/54?post=561641
Всё о iStripper / Discussions for Scenes for Version 1.2.X Fullscreen Mode here
All done ..and posted on Share thread..Merci @Sexybrune http://www.istripper.com/forum/thread/29408/20?post=561640
Sexybrune
Присоединился в Aug 2010

53 Сообщения
5 December 2017
Super
Thank you 👍❤️EverthangForever
TheEmu
Присоединился в Jul 2012

3309 Сообщения
8 December 2017
Earlier today I updated The Emu's Nest with several new scenes. Here is the first set which have been added to the Misc scenes collection and comprise

Scenes in a couple of resturants,

A scene based on the classic Dr Who serial Terror Of The Autons.

A couple of scenes EntertainingThe Troops.

A group of scenes set in an old Music Room

The setting for the EntertainingThe Troops originaly featured Tony Blair, but I removed him and replaced him with something that would be much more appreciated by the audience.

The music room scenes come with an optional musician taken from Monty Python. The harp strings were a bugger to get looking reasonable.

The Terror Of The Autons scene is a re-envisaging of the old Dr Who serial of that name. I have taken the liberty of replacing the Auto Plastics factory setting with an imaginary depiction of Totem's boardroom. Open qustions are whether Rex is under the thrallof The Master or has been freed by the Doctor, have the various world leaders already been replaced by Autons or are they about to be and whether or not the Doctor's assistant has disguised herself as one of the female Autons in the scene. Those who are familiar with the serial will understand why there are daffodils in this scene.

The direct link to the zip file with these and the other Misc scenes is

http://www.theemusnest.eu/scenes/Zips/TheEmu%20=%20Misc.zip

TheEmu
Присоединился в Jul 2012

3309 Сообщения
8 December 2017
In addition to the Misc scenes refered to in my previous post I have also updated my Houses scenes such that for most of the houses there are versions of the scenes that feature "Glass" clips - so the girls are busy cleaning the house's windows.

The direct link for these scenes is

http://www.theemusnest.eu/scenes/Zips/TheEmusHouses.zip
TheEmu
Присоединился в Jul 2012

3309 Сообщения
8 December 2017
In addition to the additional Misc and Houses scenes refered to in my previous two posts I have also added some scenes to the Naughty Fairies collection. One set features fairies who have occupied a bird cage (I did not capture them, they moved in of their own frre will) and in another they have started showing up in my loacl kneipe (German pub). Well it's better than seeing pink elephants.

The direct link to the Naughty Fairies is

http://www.theemusnest.eu/scenes/Zips/TheEmu%20=%20Naughty%20Fairies.zip

TheEmu
Присоединился в Jul 2012

3309 Сообщения
8 December 2017 (edited)
And the final new set of scenes for today are set in a fairground.

Everything moves, the dodgems bounce off each other in one pair of scenes or just proceed carefully around the rink in another pair. The Ferris Wheels are assembled from a random collection of wheels, wheel supports, hubs and cabins and there are versions with between 4 and 10 cabins per wheel.

Perhaps the most interresting feature of these scenes is the animated firework display, which uses no shaders.

The direct link for the Fairground scenes is

http://www.theemusnest.eu/scenes/Zips/TheEmu%20=%20Fairgrounds.zip

EDIT: I forgot to mention that the Ferris Wheel scenes rely on having Cage clips available as these are the only reasonble way to keep the girls in the cabins - though I could have used Glass clips so feel free to change to Glass clips if you have no Cage clips.

I also forgot to mention that there is a Skate Park scene in with the Misc scenes. It also needs cage clips.
TomPlayer
Присоединился в Nov 2016

13 Сообщения
9 December 2017
Thanks for your amazing work on these TheEmu!
Sexybrune
Присоединился в Aug 2010

53 Сообщения
9 December 2017 (edited)
thank you TheEmu!

a question I ask myself
can we save the screensaver to make small videos?
if so how does one do it?

une question que je me pose
est ce que l' on peut enregistrer le screensaver pour faire de petites vidéos ?
si oui comment fait on ?
TheEmu
Присоединился в Jul 2012

3309 Сообщения
9 December 2017 (edited)
@sexybrune - I have never tried but I know others have used third party video capture software to do so.
Sexybrune
Присоединился в Aug 2010

53 Сообщения
9 December 2017
certainly because one day I saw a video on youtube and it was the screensaver
I wonder how they did to capture
ktab
Присоединился в Aug 2013

160 Сообщения
9 December 2017
I have Debut Video Capture Software, which allows you to capture video from the whole screen or a section that you define by movable borders. It is not free though.
muttonjeff
Присоединился в Nov 2008

726 Сообщения
9 December 2017 (edited)
Debut is a great piece of software. I have been using it for some time
Sexybrune
Присоединился в Aug 2010

53 Сообщения
9 December 2017 (edited)
thank you all
pumpdude48
Присоединился в May 2016

390 Сообщения
10 December 2017
The windows app "TinyTake" works for screen captures, is free and seems to work fairly well for me. The free version allows for sound and video but only 5 minutes at a time.

It can be set to capture the whole screen and will allow you to save it on your machine, online or to youtube directly.
Wyldanimal
Присоединился в Mar 2008

3869 Сообщения
10 December 2017
@pumpdude48

The windows app "TinyTake" works for screen captures, is free and seems to work fairly well for me. The free version allows for sound and video but only 5 minutes at a time.

It can be set to capture the whole screen and will allow you to save it on your machine, online or to youtube directly.

I just installed and tested this.

It does NOT capture FullScreen Scenes...
Do not install or use this software for FullScreen Sceens

EverthangForever
Присоединился в Oct 2009

2432 Сообщения
10 December 2017 (edited)
@Pumpdude48 & @Sexybrune, I may be wrong, however I always thought that capturing & disseminating full clips is a ***** of Totem's Terms of Service.
Wyldanimal
Присоединился в Mar 2008

3869 Сообщения
10 December 2017
Debut
http://www.nchsoftware.com/capture/index.html

I have installed and tested this..
It needs a Plugin to be able to record FullScreen Scenes

It automatically Downloads and Installs the Plugin.
and it Does work to record FullScreen Scenes

The Program I use is Fraps
I have it setup to Record Video from the FullScreen Sceen when I press the PrntScn Key.
This is also the same Key to Stop recording.

EverthangForever
Присоединился в Oct 2009

2432 Сообщения
orclover
Присоединился в Jun 2012

744 Сообщения
10 December 2017
Club Red: Dynamic Shadows

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B0CQuCEKeuqNX24yUW9UREoyMDA

I've been playing around with the scattering and combine files. My goal has been to create dynamic shadows based off of light sources provided in the full screen. Totem provides this option via the scattering file. This file takes a provided light source based on grid coordinates and scatters light around the scene. I have removed the artificial mid-screen brightning that was provided in the christmas and halloween full screen scenes. As you can tell from the gif, the back light provides most of the light for the scene, without it the model would be mostly black, the rgb is 18,18,18. My goal was to accentuate curves with the shadows, while providing a new viewing experience. The scene also has added AA.

Tip: If you have a nvidia video card you can use the nvidia control panel to turn on AA through your video card. Turning it up to 8x MSAA makes a big difference on older cards. The Ashley Robbins gif is one of the first 720p cards, and has been zoom to 110% but still looks good with AA from the file and from Nvidia override.
Sexybrune
Присоединился в Aug 2010

53 Сообщения
10 December 2017
@Pumpdude48 & @Sexybrune, I may be wrong, however I always thought that capturing & disseminating full clips is a ***** of Totem's Terms of Service.
oui je sais
mais ce n'est pas pour diffuser c'est pour moi uniquement et faire quelques scènes
merci tous ôur vos infos

yes I know
but it's not for broadcasting it's for me only and doing some scenes
thank you all for your information
Sexybrune
Присоединился в Aug 2010

53 Сообщения
10 December 2017
Thank you @orclover

it's pretty technical and I'm not good at it

c'est assez technique et je ne suis pas douée

TheEmu
Присоединился в Jul 2012

3309 Сообщения
10 December 2017 (edited)
@Orclover - the .gif images look good but I have downloaded the .rar file twice now but am unable to open it.

I use the 7z program, whether I let it determine the archive type itself or explicity select the rar type from its menu makes no difference, it just tells me that it is " unable to open ... as archive" where ... is the full name and path of the file. The downloaded file size is reoprted to be 1,063,532 bytes (1,064,960 bytes on disk) which is close to the overall size of your previous version of Club Red so I think that the download was OK.
orclover
Присоединился в Jun 2012

744 Сообщения
10 December 2017
TheEmu
Присоединился в Jul 2012

3309 Сообщения
10 December 2017
Thanks, with that I can open the downloaded file itself but all it contains is a .rar file which I can extract but that then fails to open in exactly the same way as the previous downloads.
orclover
Присоединился в Jun 2012

744 Сообщения
10 December 2017
TheEmu
Присоединился в Jul 2012

3309 Сообщения
10 December 2017
Many thanks - that way worked with no problems. I'l try the scene out later - I need to go and have breakfast right now.
muttonjeff
Присоединился в Nov 2008

726 Сообщения
10 December 2017
@TheEmu
In your music room scene (with naked Terry Jones playing piano) who is the girl in red plaid skirt and black fishnets ??
TheEmu
Присоединился в Jul 2012

3309 Сообщения
11 December 2017
@muttonjeff - the details of the skirt pattern, the little black bows, the stockings and the shoes all match Eileen/Sinful Thoughts. But although the hair length matches its colour doesn't - I could put that down as a oddity of colour reproduction but in none of the standing clips of that card is there anything that matches that pose and state of undress unless there is a clip in which she puts some clothes back on mid-clip. I have tried to find another match but so far have completely failed. Its got me intrigued, can anyone else help, please.
Wyldanimal
Присоединился в Mar 2008

3869 Сообщения
11 December 2017
@TheEmu
In your music room scene (with naked Terry Jones playing piano) who is the girl in red plaid skirt and black fishnets ??

@muttonjeff - the details of the skirt pattern, the little black bows, the stockings and the shoes all match Eileen/Sinful Thoughts. But although the hair length matches its colour doesn't - I could put that down as a oddity of colour reproduction but in none of the standing clips of that card is there anything that matches that pose and state of undress unless there is a clip in which she puts some clothes back on mid-clip. I have tried to find another match but so far have completely failed. Its got me intrigued, can anyone else help, please.

I believe it is Emma Brown / Flower of Scottland e0494 - 1st Picture.

but after a closer look, the stockings and Skirt are wrong.

It is Randy Ayn / Highland Hills f0141 - 2nd Picture.

muttonjeff
Присоединился в Nov 2008

726 Сообщения
11 December 2017 (edited)
Thanks @Wyldanimal and @TheEmu.
I have had Highland Hills in my collection since it was released but I failed to identify it when i searched for that combination.
It's like Christmas all over again when you watch a card you haven't watched in a while.

And it is Christmas 😊

Thanks

Вам ещё не разрешается участвовать

Будучи бесплатным пользователем iStripper, вам не разрешается отвечать на форуме или же создавать новую тему.
Но вы можете просмотреть основные категории форума или познакомиться с его участниками !