Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

[VGHD] Addon: Custom playlist manager

Форум / Всё о iStripper

Starryk
Присоединился в Nov 2008

1859 Сообщения
16 October 2016 (edited)
@Lloydn: Yes you are correct. You can still treat them as old cards in that aspect.

@all: I am working on a ***** update.
It will add support for multiple model folders to my program.
Also i changed the way the link to the card page is built so it builds the links for istripper.com (If you click on the card image in the clipinfo dialog it opens the card detail page in your brower)
However when Totem established the redirect from virtuagirl.com to istripper.com they did that really well so that the old links for the card detail pages are also redirected to the correct card detail page on istripper.com.
Also i add the cliptype 'glass' so you can filter for my new favorite type of clip
Starryk
Присоединился в Nov 2008

1859 Сообщения
13 November 2016 (edited)
Ok here it is finally.

Sorry for the delay
I tried to do some performance tests for the initialize phase of this application but the results weren't really clear.

Anyway here is Version 2.11.5

Changes since 2.11.3
  • Links in the Application adjusted to iStripper.com (Show websites / My Profile)
  • New Cliptype glass fully supported
  • Support for multiple Model folders
  • Small Change to the Info-Messages for Windows 10*

IMPORTANT INFO
If you use this new version the first time the order for the cliptype in the playmodes cliptype ordered and cliptype ph will be resetted to the default and the new cliptype glass will be added. Just adjust the order to your liking again and your setting will be saved and remembered for the future.
Sorry for that little inconvenience but it would be too much hassle to solve this programmatically taking into account that new cliptypes appear very rarely.

You can get the new version from here http://www.kp3d.com/vgmanager.html
  • The 2 images show how that popup looked in Windows 10 so far and how it looks now. I prefer the new one as it is smaller and contains the PLM icon so its clear where the message comes from.
nurebau32
Присоединился в Mar 2008

49 Сообщения
16 November 2016
Thank you for 2.11.5. Starryk.
As always your work is much appreciated.
Manneesh
Присоединился в Dec 2009

19 Сообщения
18 November 2016
@Starryk, In order to start the program I have to open the folder the program is in. Otherwise I get a window with error. Am I missing some java part or permissions or it suppose to start this way?
Ps It's not a complaint just a question of curiosity. Thx
Manue
TEAM
CUSTOMER SERVICE
Присоединился в Nov 2014

1044 Сообщения
18 November 2016
@Manneesh Hi, It is not supposed to start this way. What's the error message ? Can you please post a screenshot ? I have forwarded your email to our developer yesterday. We will get back to you asap.
Manneesh
Присоединился в Dec 2009

19 Сообщения
18 November 2016
It only happens when I try using it from a shortcut. if I open the folder the program is in and then click on the prgram ir works fine. I do run win8 from VHd. May be that's why it happens. I love this ADDon player and use it all the time. Right now it's just 3 more clicks.
Starryk
Присоединился в Nov 2008

1859 Сообщения
19 November 2016 (edited)
@Manneesh: hm have you tried to make a new shortcut? I also have a shortcut here and it works just fine with it.

@Manue: This error report is about my addon for iStripper not the iStripper software itself. So you don't need to worry about it. It's my duty to see if i can help with that.
Manneesh
Присоединился в Dec 2009

19 Сообщения
19 November 2016
@Starryk: You're right. It works through shortcut. 9 out of 10 problems are my fault. Couple weeks ago I put all my portablrs in one folder and put that folder as toolbar on taskbar and when i needed one of the portables I just reach through there. That's when problem started. Last night I put a shortcut there and it worked. Sorry if I caused any problems. I use your program as main and Istripper to buy newcards, make playlist and read last 50 post twice a day.
bobo1234
Присоединился в Aug 2013

4 Сообщения
14 January 2017
Is it possible to use this on a mac?
Dorsai6
Присоединился в Apr 2013

1027 Сообщения
14 January 2017
@bobo1234

I'm also a Mac user. To the best of my knowledge all three playlist managers are Windows applications. You could run one of them in Bootcamp or some other virtual machine that supports Windows on a Mac. On the other hand, I have some AppleScripts that might help you. What capabilities are you looking for?
ggreas
Присоединился в Jan 2017

1 Сообщения
14 January 2017 (edited)
Would very much like to try this however I can't even start it, getting these messages no matter what, reinstalled JRE multiple times, nothing helps, this pops up when the starter says Reading XML data.
bobo1234
Присоединился в Aug 2013

4 Сообщения
20 January 2017
@Dorsai6

I would do it on bootcamp but I don't want to use disk space on both systems. All I really want is to set what categories I can play. I also want to be able to set it to be only taskbar or only standing if possible.
Dorsai6
Присоединился в Apr 2013

1027 Сообщения
20 January 2017
@bobo1234,

Activating certain cards based on their categories and clips based on their staging should be possible. I did it successfully with AppleScript on my Mac before iStripper was released. I sent you a private mail on this.
stuka75
Присоединился в Jan 2010

38 Сообщения
23 January 2017
Cant get prgram to open. This is debug txt. Win 10, Java setup8u 2_11 zip,Istripper 1.2.148
"2017-01-22 21:01:29,330 ERROR de.starryk.vg.dialog.element.DialogUtilities - Sorry, an error occured:
java.lang.NullPointerException
at de.starryk.vg.io.xml.XMLReader.fillShowmap(XMLReader.java:90)
at de.starryk.vg.io.xml.XMLReader.run(XMLReader.java:73)
at de.starryk.vg.testregvghd.readXMLData(testregvghd.java:136)
at de.starryk.vg.testregvghd.getCollectionInfo(testregvghd.java:90)
at de.starryk.vg.VgGuiStart.initialize(VgGuiStart.java:179)
at de.starryk.vg.VgGuiStart.main(VgGuiStart.java:120)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
at org.eclipse.jdt.internal.jarinjarloader.JarRsrcLoader.main(JarRsrcLoader.java:58)"
Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
Starryk
Присоединился в Nov 2008

1859 Сообщения
28 January 2017 (edited)
@ggreas & @stuka75: Thanks for your report.
I found the error and fixed it. It only happens for users with small collections and only one model folder.
I made a stupid mistake there not setting a variable in that case and i didn't find this because my collection is too big...
Anyway here is the fix release

Version 2.11.6

Changes since 2.11.5
Fix: Fixed the xml reader for small Collections and only one model folder.
Feature: The model_slideshow playmode will only use the full shows of a model to choose a show and a clip to play unless there are no full shows for that model available.

You can get the new version as full install or just as jar file from here http://www.kp3d.com/vgmanager.html

Note: this update is required for users who get an error starting v 2.11.5. For all others its not mandatory.

Have a nice weekend
Starryk
redforleather
Присоединился в Jan 2009

126 Сообщения
30 January 2017
Hi Starryk (and thanks for your great work): I just noticed, playing a rather long playlist that almost all of the shows (mode:progressiive hotness) start with a transition clip (looking bored etc.), although I have not selected to include transition clips. It gets a little annoying. Any idea why this might be the case?

Also is it all possible to determine order of shows selected from playlist, for example to have clips from one show by a model in one costume followed by a show with the same model in different costume? Sorry, if this question has been answered somewhere, couldn't find it
Thanks, red
redforleather
Присоединился в Jan 2009

126 Сообщения
31 January 2017
and one more thing: The option to save not played clips in new playlist has not worked for me. The file dialogue that should make this possible does not come up when I cancel the playlist. Any possible reason why, or has anyone experienced the same thing?
cheers, red
Starryk
Присоединился в Nov 2008

1859 Сообщения
31 January 2017
@redforleather:
Well I decided to differ the transition clips between playable transitions and others.
Playable transitions can for now not be excluded.
the playable transitions are the waiting clips and for xxx some shows have introduction clips.
So you have to live with them.
I just tested the option to save not played clips and i found that it doesn't work if you have checked the option in a previous PLM session.
The state of the option is saved when you quit PLM and set when you start it the next time. But it seems that this has no effect when you cancel the playlist. To make sure it works you have to uncheck and check the option again after starting PLM.
I will look into that matter and provide a fix for it within the next days.
redforleather
Присоединился в Jan 2009

126 Сообщения
31 January 2017
@Starryk: Thanks so much for the info re the option to save clips, really helpful. And also about the transition clips, I gathered that the waiting clips were the transition clips. It is no big deal, of course, It is just kind of funny/unusual in comparison to the normal mode that the models appear already being waiting, bored..I feel like saying: what are you bored, annnoyed by, you haven't done anything yet? :-) Thanks again, red
Starryk
Присоединился в Nov 2008

1859 Сообщения
1 February 2017
@redforleather: and @all
About the 'waiting' transition clips
it greatly depends on the personality of the model what they do in the waiting clips.
Some look bored others look annoyed, some will tease you and try to get your attention and some will just stand there smiling at you looking really cute.
Thats why i wanted them in my full shows as i think they tell alot about the model. I admit that often they are boring but some are real little jewels you don't want to miss.
Some waiting clip examples really worth watching
Check out Katya Clovers waiting clips for example (Shows: sheer Delight, Cup of Sugar, Barely Legal, Merciless). She always comes up with something really funny in these.
Or Lady Dee in her Show Sexy Little Kitten does a cartwheel.
Or Sapphira A in At your service does clean your screen and is really cute and sweet.
Tania R in The Promise will surely get your attention in the waiting clip also
Currently i have 21 shows with transition clips on my favorite clip list. Katya is on it with 7 transition clips from 4 shows being the leader. Next would be Genevieve Gandi with 4 transition clips (she is really sweet in these)

With PLM you have the chance to watch these clips in full mode which istripper doesn't do normally.

Transition clips are also clips where the model stands up or sits down and just that. these will also be played with include transitions checked but they are really only transitions between clips and are not worth it being watched on their own.
Starryk
Присоединился в Nov 2008

1859 Сообщения
1 February 2017
Ok here is the Fix for the problem with 'save not played clips in playlist' option.
Read 3 posts above to find out more about that issue

Version 2.11.7

You can get the new version as full install or just as jar file from here http://www.kp3d.com/vgmanager.html
Stew
Присоединился в Mar 2010

3 Сообщения
4 February 2017
With version 2.11.7 I am getting the following error if I try to start with the "Only build Playlist(but don't play it right now) checked. It works otherwise.
Starryk
Присоединился в Nov 2008

1859 Сообщения
6 February 2017
@Stew: Thanks for the report.
Here is the quick fix: Remove the check from the checkbox for 'remember the last 5 shows[...]' just above the one for 'only build playlist'
This function is what causes this problem if it is used with the 'Only build Playlist' function.
I will fix this in the next version but for now you can avoid this by not using both functions together.
Stew
Присоединился в Mar 2010

3 Сообщения
10 February 2017
Thanks for the temp fix.
MikeXXX70
Присоединился в Jan 2015

5 Сообщения
11 February 2017
what a first girl deskbabes ?
DANO70
Присоединился в Feb 2008

741 Сообщения
20 August 2017 (edited)
Starryk.... just wanted to jump in here and say thanks for supporting this great little app. all these years. I know I ask for a repeat function a long time ago and realized not long ago that I could do just that using the I.S. ui. With your manager's still one of the best ways to build a playlist that also includes the best transitions. And then inserting it in I.S (playing window/repeat on).....Well it's like watching a near complete video of a girl/s show over and over. Thanks again buddy, keep up the good work when able.

I also should thank Wyldanimal for my better understanding of I.S's interface.

Thank you too buddy👍
Apasas
Присоединился в Aug 2009

1051 Сообщения
28 August 2017
I managed to download and run the application.

However, the interface only appears in the top left corner of the screen (1/16 of the screen). The writing is so small, it is effectively unusable with my deteriorating eyesight. Any suggestions?

I have it on Windows 10 on my MS Surface.
DANO70
Присоединился в Feb 2008

741 Сообщения
28 August 2017
I think your computers graphics/display settings is what you need to adjust to increase font/dpi size of applications and text. A display resolution change can also help that.
silent1121
Присоединился в Jul 2008

43 Сообщения
6 September 2017
your program does not work at all..i downloaded it and extracted all files and there is no file that says istripper playlist jar. only an extraction folder with that name...im completely annoyed on how to even install the program
and yes i have java the newest version
silent1121
Присоединился в Jul 2008

43 Сообщения
6 September 2017
i downloaded your zip file extracted it and all i get is a bunch of new extraction folders inside that folder...it makes zero sense im so lost

Вам ещё не разрешается участвовать

Будучи бесплатным пользователем iStripper, вам не разрешается отвечать на форуме или же создавать новую тему.
Но вы можете просмотреть основные категории форума или познакомиться с его участниками !