Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

[VGHD] Addon: Custom playlist manager

Форум / Всё о iStripper

Starryk
Присоединился в Nov 2008

1859 Сообщения
19 February 2015 (edited)
@Lloydn: What you describe happens when you have no active shows in your vg software collection. Indeed Automatically play demos might mean that the demos count as active shows. So if you don't want to have that option checked, then activate at least one show in your collection so that vg would play that show if you activate vg.
Then it should be fine.
Starryk
Присоединился в Nov 2008

1859 Сообщения
20 February 2015 (edited)
Ok here is a new version for you

Playlist Manager V 2.9.2

New Features
  • The Clipinfo Dlalog now works like a real windows application which means it can be minimized to taskbar and has its own icon on the taskbar. You can switch to it using Alt + Tab Key
  • the clipname is not shown in the title of the clipinfo dialog anymore but in the dialog itself
  • The setting for the option 'append to existing playlist' is now also stored in the ini file.
  • added a factor for Cage clips
Bugfixes
  • When the option 'Only build Playlist (but don't play it right now)' was used in V 2.9.1 it would result in an exception after saving the playlist. This has been fixed
Finally I enlarged the Clipinfo dialog so it doesn't change its size on every new clip as i found that annoying. Of course that means it has to be big enough to show the longest cliptype + accessories. I once removed the clipname to the title on a users request and now i reverted that on another users request and because of the new clipnames were too long for the title especially as it now also has the buttons to minimize, maximize and hide the dialog.

it can still be found at the website of my friend zebrazuk:
www.kp3d.com/vgmanager.html

For just the update download and replace the jar file with this link
www.kp3d.com/archives/VgPlaylistManager29Jar.zip

About the factors: these help to make the cliptimer more accurate than it would be otherwise.
Its absolutely impossible to get it completely accurate. The factors try to include the fact that a cage clip will always be bigger than a standing clip because the cage is in it. So a 30 MB cage clip might be as long as a 25 MB standing clip. And if you add props like chairs into the show the whole calculation becomes almost pointless.
But even with just the basic cliptypes (no swing , no cage) in the same show for one taskbar clip the calculated time would be 7 seconds to short and for another it would be 5 seconds too long. So i settled on the factors i have now as they work for many clips. Just for example for cage clips its 0.88 meaning i multiply my calculated duration by this.
I was pretty happy to find that the factors i worked out for pole clips in a 1080 p VirtuaGirl show also work for a 3k VirtuaGirl Interactive show. So I am through with this topic

Enjoy
Starryk
Hemingford
Присоединился в Oct 2013

178 Сообщения
21 February 2015
Thanks for the update Starryk. As far as I can tell the bug is fixed and everything's working fine. Now I can watch VG again. I saved the latest cards I purchased for the day the pm is working again. Guess now it's finally show time again ;-)
Thanks again my friend.

Cheers, Hemingford.
Starryk
Присоединился в Nov 2008

1859 Сообщения
3 March 2015 (edited)
Ok here we go

VG PlaylistManager V 2.9.4

New Features
  • new Playmode model_slideshow
  • Clipinfo refreshes automatically also when Playlist is paused
Fixes
  • Bugfix for Exception when Toolbox ShowInfo Dialog was used and the the last entry in the list was selected. If then another clip from a show that was already in the list would be played this would cause an exception (found by JeB1952) Reason was that i always expected to add a new item to the list but that only the case for the clip view but not for model or show view
  • Bugfix for Exception when the Option 'only build playlist...' was used together with the option 'save filtered playlist' Also i change the logic so that if the option 'only build playlist...' is used to create a new playlist it will always save the filtered playlist as it makes no sense otherwise.
Other than that some more refactoring to improve the control for the functions 'next show', 'next clip', 'replay clip' etc. Also if you now use 'replay clip' when the playlist is paused it will replay the clip that is currently played but also reactivate the playlist so it will continue with the next clip once the replay it through unless you pause again.

About the new playmode:
It works quite different than all other playmodes. Its purpose is to give you an overview over the models you have in your collection. Lets say you use the full collection as input it will select randomly one clip for each model and create a playlist that only contains these clips. So if you have 18 Models the playlist also has 18 clips. You can influence which clips by using the filters. But the rest will be done random.
It will select one show randomly and one clip that matches your filters from that show.
I came up with this playmode because sometimes i stumble over models i have completely forgotten about.
This playmode should give me a quick headsup and let me decide which models i want to get to know again.

it can still be found at the website of my friend zebrazuk:
www.kp3d.com/vgmanager.html http://www.kp3d.com/vgmanager.html

www.kp3d.com/archives/VgPlaylistManager29Jar.zip http://www.kp3d.com/archives/VgPlaylistManager29Jar.zip
Starryk
Присоединился в Nov 2008

1859 Сообщения
4 March 2015
Update Build 2015-03-04-19:00 CET

Fixed one problem with the Clipinfo in Paused Playlist Mode if VG played a demo or a show downloaded after starting PLM.
Then an errormessage would come up
Also i assured that the cliptimer only comes up for shows that are in your collection and downloaded as its way off otherwise.

Just redownload the jar file with the links given above to get these fixes.
Lloydn
Присоединился в Oct 2012

124 Сообщения
5 March 2015
guys i have small problem...when i click on the program it takes forever to load...like 1-2 minutes too...with the older version it never did...i never changed my computer or nothin...any reason for it?...

thanks
Lloyd
p.s. great program
Starryk
Присоединился в Nov 2008

1859 Сообщения
5 March 2015
@Lloydn: What older version are we talking about? Older than 2.9 like 2.8 or older? My Program does read the xml files for every show on startup. I do this already with 2 threads simultaniously to speed the process up.
But if you have your data and model folder on an external drive that also isn't fast or you haven't excluded the VG Data folder from your antivirus real time checks it might take some time with big collections to read all xml files.
But the reading of the xmls is part of the program since version 2.7 so we are talking about something already present for about 6 months.
Lloydn
Присоединился в Oct 2012

124 Сообщения
5 March 2015
well before the new virtuagirl came out...i guess when i first used your program...i dont have a lot of hard drive space but maybe why...when i first used your program it took around 5 seconds to load
yidincrete
Присоединился в May 2008

29 Сообщения
9 March 2015 (edited)
When I try to load a playlist using the model slideshow playmode i get the following error.
Starryk
Присоединился в Nov 2008

1859 Сообщения
12 March 2015
@yidincrete:

I found the problem.
The error occurs if you have duo shows in your playlist and you aren't loading the playlist into the toolbox first and starting it from there.
I already implemented a fix for this problem and will release an update with it tomorrow.
Starryk
Присоединился в Nov 2008

1859 Сообщения
12 March 2015 (edited)
Here is the update:

VG PlaylistManager V 2.9.5

New Features
  • source of the clip is given in Titel of Clipinfo Dialog (it either say Current PLM or Current VG clip Info).
Fixes
  • Bugfix for the Exception in the model_slideshow playmode if the playlist contained a duo show.
    Not so easy to explain the reason for it. It is a consequence of the fact that in the new xml files provided for each show in a case of a duo show the 2 models are listed separately. When you did load the playlist into the toolbox it would then add a third model for the display which is just both models together. So for show a0517 it would just contain the models
    Ariel
    Trisha and the model
    Ariel & Trisha would be added.
    This model is needed for the playmode so it would crash if its not there. Now this 3rd model is already created on startup when the collection info is obtained from the models.lst.
New Version can still be found at the website of my friend zebrazuk:
www.kp3d.com/vgmanager.html http://www.kp3d.com/vgmanager.html

www.kp3d.com/archives/VgPlaylistManager29Jar.zip http://www.kp3d.com/archives/VgPlaylistManager29Jar.zip
yidincrete
Присоединился в May 2008

29 Сообщения
13 March 2015
Thanks Starryk, I will check it when I get home.
TracerKI
Присоединился в Mar 2008

31 Сообщения
26 March 2015
Starryk,

Is it possible to allow the frequency setting to work, or implement a PLM controlled frequency option? Or is that simply not feasible? If it is then that would be awesome!

Either way, thanks for the effort you put in to making it work! VGHD wouldn't even be installed on my machine without your program ;D
Lloydn
Присоединился в Oct 2012

124 Сообщения
21 October 2015
guys is there anyway to repeat a show?....sometimes when i play a show i wanna repeat it

thanks
Lloyd
Starryk
Присоединился в Nov 2008

1859 Сообщения
21 October 2015 (edited)
There is no way to repeat the current show. you can repeat the current clip but not the show.
If you just play one show you can of course restart that show once its through. But if you play a larger playlist with more than one show its not possible. It wouldn't be easy also as it depends on the playmode you use. there are playmodes that will play a full show and then move to the next one and there are others that will only play parts of a show and then switch to the next show to play some part of that one.
stuka75
Присоединился в Jan 2010

38 Сообщения
1 November 2015 (edited)
New pc(surface Pro 3) with Win 10,and Jav 1.8.0_65 and VG 1.2.0.84, will not run Playlist manager. Have same environement/setup on desktop running it well. I get a brief flash of partial black box, and then nothing. Am thinking its Java, though I've uninstalled and reinstalled it.
Appreciate any help.
Thanks
JeB1952
Присоединился в Nov 2009

64 Сообщения
1 November 2015
Any chance you are running windows 10 64bit? If yes then you must use the 64bit version of Java. I have the exact same configuration as you and running with no problems.
stuka75
Присоединился в Jan 2010

38 Сообщения
1 November 2015
thought I installed 64b Java. Will check again. I do have it running succesfully on my desktop, both java and pm.
Thanks for input
stuka75
Присоединился в Jan 2010

38 Сообщения
1 November 2015
Double checked versions of Java on both systems. Both running 64 bit, "java(TM)Platform SE binary."
The version Working with pm is year old file version 8.0.25.18 dated 2014, while version on surface pro is 8.0.650.17 dated 2015.
stuka75
Присоединился в Jan 2010

38 Сообщения
1 November 2015
And I tried unstalling 64 bit and installing 32 bit. NO dice, behaved same. Brief flash of partial black command box, and then nothing. I ***** setting up new pc's.
stuka75
Присоединился в Jan 2010

38 Сообщения
1 November 2015
Uninstalled 64 bit, installed 32 bit. didnt work. Java updated itself(32bit), and voila it worked! Go figure.
Now, how to stop vg from opening whenever pc is rebooted. Tried all the setting in Desktop/Advanced. Same settings as o my desktop but still opens when system reboots. could be embarrasing in future.
?????
HombreSinSombra
Присоединился в Oct 2010

1249 Сообщения
1 November 2015
Glad you fixed your problem :) In Advanced setting, there's a check box for Start at boot. Uncheck it and you shouldn't see VG until you want it :)

Also, in the Start menu, you can remove VG from the list of start-up programs. Then you have to remember where to find the VG player... YourUsername\Appdata\Local\vghd\bin\vghd app.
FalconAF
Присоединился в Jan 2008

151 Сообщения
2 November 2015 (edited)
Hombre said: "Also, in the Start menu, you can remove VG from the list of start-up programs. Then you have to remember where to find the VG player... YourUsername\Appdata\Local\vghd\bin\vghd app"

No need to have to remember where it is. Go where Hombre said, then right-click on the vghd.exe file, then in the popup window that shows, either:

1. Select "Send To" followed by "Desktop (create desktop shortcut)" and this will put a shortcut icon on your desktop.

Or...

2. Select "Pin to Taskbar". This wil put a shortcut icon on your Taskar at the bottom left of your desktop.

Left double-clicking either of these shortcuts will start VG for you then. The advantage of the "Pin to Taskbar" one is that if you have your Taskbar set to "automatically hide", nobody can see the VG shortcut icon there unless you ***** your mouse to the bottom of the screen to show the Taskbar.
Gr81derer
Присоединился в Aug 2015

23 Сообщения
16 November 2015
Hey there! Love your work! Thank you very much! But yesterday the AddOnn stopped working for me :(
http://www.virtuagirl.eu/forumPost.php?foId=4&ftId=31532&storageRemoveTopicItem=1&gotolastpage=1#post484456
You are not allowed to see this topic or access data relative to this topic
Any ideas what could be wrong? :(
Gr81derer
Присоединился в Aug 2015

23 Сообщения
16 November 2015
I have just deleted the show causing problems and downloaded it again and it seems to be working Ok.
HombreSinSombra
Присоединился в Oct 2010

1249 Сообщения
17 November 2015 (edited)
@Falcon: You are correct and I have already done this myself. I have no problem with privacy issues ;)

I think Stuka's problem was that he didn't want to see any reference to VirtuaGirl, either by name or icon if he's on a shared computer. The simple 'V' icon on the taskbar or in the systray is bound to attract curious eyes. Re-naming the shortcut will still show the V icon unless manually changed for something else. That's why I said one would have to remember the file path if one does not want it to be easily found :)
Starryk
Присоединился в Nov 2008

1859 Сообщения
30 January 2016
Hi
Just for your info in case you didn't guess it already.
That alpha version of V4 will not work with the current version of PLM!

I plan to get whatever version will be recent alpha/beta version of V4/iStripper at that time on next Thursday
Then i will work on PLM to get it compatible during the Carnival weekend.

So you can expect a new version that works with V4 but also the current release version next weekend.
The release of PLM will also contain some other features i added to my personal version in the mean time main feature being the support for small mode with more that one girl on stage.
PLM will only control one of the girls but it won't get ***** by the others.
charliefoxtrott
Присоединился в Jun 2009

33 Сообщения
30 January 2016
Great news, Starryk!

Thanks for your continuos effort to update PLM!
Lloydn
Присоединился в Oct 2012

124 Сообщения
4 February 2016
guys can anyone tell me the difference between fullshow and scened fullshot?....i read it but dont understand it...i played a virtuagirl show and i didnt see a difference...

Lloyd
Starryk
Присоединился в Nov 2008

1859 Сообщения
4 February 2016 (edited)
@Lloydn
You only see a difference for a show that is scened.
And VirtuaGirl shows are not scened.
Use a Deskbabes or iStripper XXX show (Desbabes interactive) show instead.
The difference is that scened full will play a show that has scenes in the correct order so scene 1 before scene 2 and so on. Just Fullshow will play also all clips from such a deskbabes show but in random order.

Вам ещё не разрешается участвовать

Будучи бесплатным пользователем iStripper, вам не разрешается отвечать на форуме или же создавать новую тему.
Но вы можете просмотреть основные категории форума или познакомиться с его участниками !