Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

The Barefoot List (Updated)

Форум / Всё о iStripper

zebrazuk
Присоединился в Dec 2007

292 Сообщения
16 September 2011
It's Barefoot Friday again!

All 5, yes I said all 5, shows are barefoot, with Natalie Mendes finally peeling of her nylons for us as well. All have shoe removal too so no vanishing shoes this time around.
LOVERBOY1
Присоединился в Dec 2009

120 Сообщения
27 September 2011
I've purchased two of Friday the 23rd's releases and I can say that both Alyssia's "Fancy Footwork" & Jasmine Arabia's "Moroccan Nights" have barefoot scenes that also include shoe removal. They're both delicious performances!

I have such slow downloading speed that I'm surprised to be the first to post a part of a week's barefoot announcements! My lucky week, I guess!
LOVERBOY1
Присоединился в Dec 2009

120 Сообщения
27 September 2011
And here are some screen captures from the latest releases. Enjoy!
LOVERBOY1
Присоединился в Dec 2009

120 Сообщения
27 September 2011
Zebrazuk's post of September 13 was even more informative than usual and there can be very little to add to it. However, I think Alyssia's "Feline Beauty" card is SO special that it deserves to be illustrated. So here are some screen captures. If you haven't got this card yet ... you don't want to miss it! Alyssia is so beautiful & sexy. Enjoy her by the pool!
LOVERBOY1
Присоединился в Dec 2009

120 Сообщения
2 October 2011
New Barefoot Discoveries!

Once again, I can give a partial report of the week's releases. This time, for Friday, September 30th.

Antonia's "Redondo Beach" has at least one barefoot standing pole clip (I've only been able to download the three demo clips). I would be surprised if there are not more.

And obviously, Kami's "Spanish Evening" has at least one barefoot taskbar clip (shown on the card's overview). And, as Kami has a history of many barefoot clips with many of her cards, I would be surprised if 'Spanish', with its slip-on heels, doesn't include a few more. I hope!

I've only been able to download the demo clips of Sherry's "Cherry Liqueur" & Sandra Shine's "Juicy Story" so far & neither included any barefoot scenes. So, I can't say whether either card includes barefoot scenes.

Anyone want to join in with more information?
LOVERBOY1
Присоединился в Dec 2009

120 Сообщения
2 October 2011
When I posted about two of September 23rd's releases, I couldn't report on the other two cards, not having purchased them.

Has anyone got information on Nikita's "Peppermint Tea" or Tiffany's "Sunny Weekend"?
plasonic
Присоединился в Dec 2007

1356 Сообщения
2 October 2011
Nikita's "Peppermint" has her shoeless but still stockinged in a couple of task bar clips.
member84392371
Присоединился в Oct 2009

1328 Сообщения
2 October 2011
Is it possible to post the complete list so far (or pm it)? I'm sure one of you out there has it and it saves me the trouble of compiling it from 4 pages of postings. Thanks!
Wahudarifi
Присоединился в Dec 2009

33 Сообщения
2 October 2011
@member84392371
Bookmark the following Google Doc: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AlsLPPSG-r_qdERnY0IzWGtac2tWTGtaRm56Z05IRkE&hl=en_US

I try to keep it up to date based on reports/findings posted; refer to the updates section on the first sheet.
member84392371
Присоединился в Oct 2009

1328 Сообщения
3 October 2011

thx a lot Wahudarifi!
LOVERBOY1
Присоединился в Dec 2009

120 Сообщения
4 October 2011
Sherry's "Cherry Liqueur" has one barefoot scene and we get to see her remove her shoes & stockings! Way to go Sherry! Awesome woman!
LOVERBOY1
Присоединился в Dec 2009

120 Сообщения
10 October 2011
From Friday, October 7th's releases:

Sarka's "Shy Sweetheart" is an interesting card. Sarka shows bare feet (yay!) & there is an almost even mix of scenes with & without stockings (I like that, too!).

There is a taskbar scene in stockings with shoe removal only. There is a barefoot scene with stocking AND shoe removal, part of a taskbar full strip. There's more than one scene in which Sarka is in stockings without shoes. Also, Sarka appears in one taskbar clip totally nude & barefoot for the entire scene!

Impressive debut from this slender, full-breasted beauty!
LOVERBOY1
Присоединился в Dec 2009

120 Сообщения
10 October 2011
Update on one of Friday, September 30th's releases:

The "Spanish Evening" card of the gorgeous, perfect Kami does indeed have MANY barefoot scenes, including a shoe removal scene. You can see a view of the latter at top.

"God proceeded to look at the work He had done and saw that it was good. He looked at all His works and proceeded to call the greatest of them Kami."

Amen! Enjoy!
Thrain1
Присоединился в Oct 2010

32 Сообщения
12 October 2011
Yum. I wonder if Kami has little cute red freckles on her feet.
zebrazuk
Присоединился в Dec 2007

292 Сообщения
14 October 2011 (edited)
It's VIP Friday!

New Discoveries,

Shoeless,

Carmen Croft: Lickable. Her first show on VG and Carmen removes her shoes for us, sadly the nylons stay on.
Nikita: Big Love. A VIP show from Nikita and it should come as no surprise she removes her shoes. Nylons stay on this time, but that's 6 out of 6 for her on the list.

Barefoot,

Jasmine Arabia: Casablanca. Shoe removal by Jasmine in her second show and plenty of barefoot clips.
Sandra Shine: Crytal Water. Shoe removal by Sandra yet again in a great show from this charming lass.
Antonia: Third Wish. A couple shoe removals and stocking peel. I'll be honest, I would have wished for her first.;-)

That's all 5 new shows for the list.

edit: I just noticed a couple shows have been missed recently,

Nikita: Pepermint Tea. Shoe removal but nylons stay on
Emma Pearl:Leopard. A couple shoe removals and two nylon peels from Emma's last show
Sofia: Melon Season. Shoe removal in Sofias first show.

I think that's all of them.
LOVERBOY1
Присоединился в Dec 2009

120 Сообщения
16 October 2011
Welcome back, Zebrazuk!
LOVERBOY1
Присоединился в Dec 2009

120 Сообщения
16 October 2011
... and thanks for your usual informative posting, Zebrazuk. It's not been the same without you!

And a too long delayed thank you to Plasonic for kindly responding October 2nd with the information that Nikita's "Peppermint Tea" has a couple of taskbar "shoeless" with stockings scenes.
zebrazuk
Присоединился в Dec 2007

292 Сообщения
20 October 2011
New deskbabes discovery!

It's probably worth mentioning that Nesty is back on DB and she and her friend Nicole Sweet remove each others shoes and there's some light foot play. They're barefoot for pretty much the entire show other than the first couple clips where they remove the shoes.

Thanks @LOVERBOY1, I hope to get back in the swing of things again.
LOVERBOY1
Присоединился в Dec 2009

120 Сообщения
21 October 2011
FRIDAY, OCTOBER 21, 2011 RELEASES:

Kami's "Luxury Room": Shoe Removal & "Shoeless"(Stockings w/no shoes)

Sofia's "Black Sofa": Barefoot! There are some totally nude scenes with bare feet (& those are usually the ones I like best) but I posted a screen capture of Sofia with bare feet & that dazzling smile of hers.

Sarka's "Bikini Blast": I didn't see any barefoot scenes.

Mia Hilton's "Cocktail Girl": I didn't buy it, so I don't know what it's like. Anyone?
GUSLEE
Присоединился в Mar 2009

293 Сообщения
22 October 2011
zebrazuk, LOVERBOY1, ... Thank you for all your information about the card that contains some scenes with "barefoot ;-) So i'm going to buy these cards with barefoot soon :-)
AUTiger
Присоединился в Jan 2011

51 Сообщения
22 October 2011
New OLD Discovery!

Shoeless

EUFRAT: Formula X

Now I didn't triple check the thread here, but I'm reasonably sure (by my shocked surprise) that this card isn't on the list.

Understandably, this card is overlooked by fans of this thread since Eufrat is shown wearing boots in the card's preview. But, for some reason, as she does from time to time, she changes shoes for her taskbar clips into some low flat heels. And lo and behold, she appears late in the show minus those shoes on the taskbar!

I love surprises! ;)
Wahudarifi
Присоединился в Dec 2009

33 Сообщения
23 October 2011
Sorry folks; Google Docs spreadsheet removed.
Thank you LOVERBOY1 and zebrazuk for your efforts.
Much appreciated.
LOVERBOY1
Присоединился в Dec 2009

120 Сообщения
24 October 2011
Certainly there have been quite a few contributors to this thread to whom I am grateful. If my efforts have been of use to some, well, it's been my pleasure and you're welcome.

Congratulations, AUTiger with the Eufrat discovery! You're absolutely right: I've avoided that card because of the outfit. Thanks!

I came to this thread tonight with an update, actually. Sofia's "Black Sofa" has a shoe removal scene in addition to the barefoot scenes I reported earlier. As you can tell from the photo above, Sofia puts some drama in the shoe removal!

Has anyone looked at Mia's "Cocktail Girl" yet? I haven't bought it and I don't think I will be.
MZStone
Присоединился в Nov 2007

2 Сообщения
24 October 2011
Does anyone post their Playlists?
TIA
zebrazuk
Присоединился в Dec 2007

292 Сообщения
24 October 2011
Mia's Cocktail Girl has no barefoot scenes sadly as Mia is looking better than ever. It is a faily average performance as well, not bad by any means, but not great imho.

@MZStone, as for posting playlists, there's no way to post them here, so not much can be done there.

@Wahudarifi too bad about the spreadsheet. Get admonished by the Google Police?
MZStone
Присоединился в Nov 2007

2 Сообщения
25 October 2011
Thanks zebrazuk
Anywhere offsite that posts them?
zebrazuk
Присоединился в Dec 2007

292 Сообщения
28 October 2011 (edited)
It's Friday, new discoveries!

Barefoot,

Sandra Shine: Sensual Evening. Yet another shoe removal from Sandra and it's a really good one. I haven't seen the whole show yet, but what I've seen is pretty hot.

Carmen Croft: Ray of Light. Another shoe removal show for Carmen, but no nylons so she's barefoot. Another girl that makes a good show of it as well.

Bella: Sweet Kisses. Stunning new girl Bella's first show and she makes the list with a shoe removal. She's a charming and slightly quirky performer, but i can see myself falling for this one.
AUTiger
Присоединился в Jan 2011

51 Сообщения
30 October 2011 (edited)
New OLD Discovery!

Barefoot!

DEMI: Podium

Again, like Eufrat's I found recently, I haven't triple checked the thread, but this one was easily overlooked due to the horrendous costume Demi is ***** to wear on this card. But, it's the costume that requires her to go barefoot for the last pole-dancing clip when she does a full nude strip and barefoot pole dance! A surprise treat!
lucybrown
Присоединился в Aug 2008

12 Сообщения
6 November 2011
It's already Sunday and it's time for news about last Friday's new discoveries!
Sofia, Wonder Boobs: two barefoot taskbar scenes, but no shoes removal;
Tina Kay, Vamp: excellent various barefoot scenes, with shoe removal.
Unfortunately, no barefoot scenes for Antonia (it's the first disappointment she gives us!), neither for Mia Hilton (and we are already used to be disappointed from her!).
Thank you @AUTiger, for your precious informations abour new old discoveries.
GUSLEE
Присоединился в Mar 2009

293 Сообщения
7 November 2011
zebrazuk, AUTiger, LOVERBOY1, lucybrown, ... thank you again.
I always read with interest your information here (cards with scenes barefoot).
I often consult your information..., before going to buy cards on VGHD and DB :-)

@lucybrown : For Antonia and Mia, i agree with you (I am also very disappointed, especially with Mia) ;-)

Вам ещё не разрешается участвовать

Будучи бесплатным пользователем iStripper, вам не разрешается отвечать на форуме или же создавать новую тему.
Но вы можете просмотреть основные категории форума или познакомиться с его участниками !