Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

Incoming new cards. If you don't want to know... don't look inside.  

Форум / Всё о iStripper

xlab
Присоединился в Jul 2008

8 Сообщения
7 July 2010
New Girls
SexyAgent
Присоединился в Nov 2007

287 Сообщения
7 July 2010
That would be the same Chelsea French sometimes seen on UK Freeview 99 BabeStation. Sounds like she has done a few others as well.
pianogrinder
Присоединился в Apr 2008

471 Сообщения
7 July 2010
Awesome! Kami's back, this is one girl I underestimated at first but she really grows on you.
ADMIRERZ
Присоединился в Jun 2008

207 Сообщения
8 July 2010
Three super gorgeous upcoming ladies. It would be nice if we could get them Thursday for people willing to buy all 3 cards at the same time. It's nice when the girls try to look different for the cards, they cater to different crowds when they have different appearances and styles. Would also like to hear the girls at least say their names on VIRTUALGIRL.
JabbaTheHutt
Присоединился в Jul 2010

8 Сообщения
9 July 2010
WOW, the gorgeous Chelsea French - that's a "must buy" for me even if upskirts are not a feature of this card... I love her on late night British telly but don't know how she moves, so I'm thrilled that she's now on the cards.
Starryk
Присоединился в Nov 2008

1859 Сообщения
9 July 2010
2 of these cards i will get today... hm i'm not sure about Kamis outfit. The card pic doesn't look that promising but we'll see. Chelsea looks delicious and Satin also does look good. Hopefully no problems with the cards this time.
xlab
Присоединился в Jul 2008

8 Сообщения
14 July 2010
New Girls
ADMIRERZ
Присоединился в Jun 2008

207 Сообщения
14 July 2010
Abigaile looks cute. She looks a little like jenni gregg or monica scott. Wonder if she is wearing a dress, top or just a bikini? I like girls to wear more than a bikini so they can strip little by little!
Ambler
Присоединился в Jun 2009

428 Сообщения
14 July 2010 (edited)
My guess would be sexy ***** costume.
SimWarlock
Присоединился в Apr 2009

210 Сообщения
14 July 2010
well ADMIRERZ if you watch their vids they usually give their name on the interview vid
Starryk
Присоединился в Nov 2008

1859 Сообщения
14 July 2010
Cool the last Laetitia show. And another new girl...Nice.
ajmsnocomment
Присоединился в Sep 2008

7 Сообщения
14 July 2010
Sorry Admirerz, it looks like three bikini tops this week. Just above the J in Johnson, you can see the shadow of the top on her skin. Agree with you on the need for more substantial costumes, by the way.

On a more promising note: Abigaile's card is number 724, but there are only 664 cards currently available. So presumably there's a good stock of cards waiting to come out. Should be plenty of new faces in there, hopefully with a good range of costumes.
jununger
Присоединился в Oct 2007

1250 Сообщения
14 July 2010 (edited)
Dream on... its' been ages since Totem had any real dress with more than one layer of clothing to remove...

Please give us more cloths!

....hmm... That sounded weird for a striptease software! ;)
pianogrinder
Присоединился в Apr 2008

471 Сообщения
14 July 2010
LOL what a strange request, here's mine, please give us more asians!
and Collaborateur, STFU, if you ***** women that much then VG is not for you, you don't belong here, GET LOST!!
Spacephantom
Присоединился в Nov 2008

780 Сообщения
15 July 2010 (edited)
Thanks xlab

Nice to see another new face, and another card from Laetitia is most welcome- I've now stopped mistaking her for my cousin by the way, since that joke is getting a little old ;-)

As for Mirka, all I'll say is that I hope she injects a bit more fun into this one as was the case with her first card.

As for the outfits - I really hope they are skimpy biknis, since I find too much of that garish yellow very hard on the eyes. I'll tell you what though - Ambler is never far wrong when it comes to his predictions about new cards ;-)
SexyAgent
Присоединился в Nov 2007

287 Сообщения
16 July 2010
Ambler... did you know something?
Oquijan
Присоединился в May 2009

1549 Сообщения
21 July 2010
Starryk
Присоединился в Nov 2008

1859 Сообщения
21 July 2010
thanks Oquijan. 2 certainly good shows and one ?. Not bad. Hopefully Totem fixes my account til Friday so my subscription works again.
harshie
Присоединился в Jul 2008

184 Сообщения
21 July 2010
Great another Jasmine. Hope there are some pictures I can use to make her Origin wallpaper this time!
Spacephantom
Присоединился в Nov 2008

780 Сообщения
22 July 2010
Thanks Oquijan old pal!

Looks like a great bunch this week. Two of my favourites and a very good recent addition.
pianogrinder
Присоединился в Apr 2008

471 Сообщения
22 July 2010
Good to see Sarah as always and pink planet looks like a strange but cool outfit I've never seen before, looks like I will have to do some exploring :)
titilate
Присоединился в Jan 2009

754 Сообщения
22 July 2010
mi amigo Oquijan, ha encontrado un paquete de seis de los pechos grandes para nosotros .. Confort prevalece esta semana:)
Thunderpants33
Присоединился в Dec 2009

30 Сообщения
28 July 2010
New Cards
ADMIRERZ
Присоединился в Jun 2008

207 Сообщения
29 July 2010
Nice to see Satin Bloom again. But where is my Kami?
sexyfire1790
Присоединился в Sep 2008

38 Сообщения
29 July 2010
Not exactly the most flattering card pictures this week. >.>;;;
pianogrinder
Присоединился в Apr 2008

471 Сообщения
29 July 2010
Oh man I regret looking, those pictures they took are awful -_-
titilate
Присоединился в Jan 2009

754 Сообщения
29 July 2010
Thanks Thunderpants33 for digging up this weeks previews:)
You have also "stacked" them in priority from top the bottom, so my ratings would be "yes, well umm maybe think about it,, and a no"

p.s. Totem should get CV to make their cards, might make them more likely to sell:)
LAETITIASLOVER
Присоединился в Jun 2010

435 Сообщения
29 July 2010
mmmmmm i like to have the Greek goddes in my collection she looks verry nice mmmmmm
Starryk
Присоединился в Nov 2008

1859 Сообщения
29 July 2010
hm looks like a not so great week for me. Chelsea French will certainly offer us another entertaining show. Satin Bloom... not a must have for me. And the new girl of this week... another ? But from the card pic not a show i'm looking forward to much.

lordbaelish
Присоединился в Feb 2008

33 Сообщения
29 July 2010
It's not the best pic for Danielle Maye it's true, but she is still gorgeous. I've seen her on another site (dressed as a ***** no less) so I can't wait to add her to my collection.

Second the call for another Kami. Where are her other cards?

Вам ещё не разрешается участвовать

Будучи бесплатным пользователем iStripper, вам не разрешается отвечать на форуме или же создавать новую тему.
Но вы можете просмотреть основные категории форума или познакомиться с его участниками !