Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

Последние сообщения - Страница 112

Форум

muttonjeff
Присоединился в Nov 2008
2757 Сообщения
dar2112v
Присоединился в Dec 2007
904 Сообщения
Iram00
Присоединился в Aug 2009
158 Сообщения

I am the only one frustrated with DOLZ and special event cards

Всё о iStripper
21 August 2023, 133 Ответы
@Calgon

I have to dissagree with you.

1. Add a Wallet extension to your browser
2. Connect your iStripper account to the walletBINGO - Free NFT comes to you when Totem next send them out

You forget to create the walled. That took more time as you need to read everything so that you understand what and how to do. (and add the Dols token)

4. Buy some "MATIC" currency on the Polygon network

The first time was a ***** in the XXX. (ID and photo) Now after the first time it is easier but the first time can be a reason to not go futher for Some.

5. Once you have some MATIC you can swap some for DOLZ to use in the auctions. I swap mine straight from my wallet, really easy.

When I try to do that with MetaMask I got a warning about Dolz. So asking on discord they advice me to do it from the Dolz webside. Which the first time did not go as plan. Again after help from others on discord now it it works and it works everytime.

6. Go to the auctions site and connect your wallet there. Apart from adding your email address that's it - your wallet is your account and you can now use your Dolz to bid in the auctions - again, really easy

The first time you want to place a bid MetaMask ask what the max Dolz you want to use. Then you have to aprove the bid in MetaMask before it will show your bid. The first time for me was ***** because i did not know how to do it and it can takes some time (from a couple of second to a minut) before the bid show up.

Sure now i have read a lot and done it a couple off times I understand it and it is easy. So iff anyone wants to do this read and ask around that will help.

I really really do not understand the negativity towards the NFTs

Because most NFTs are useless that people buy so they can sell it for a higher price. (Like painting rich people buy not to hang on the wall so they can look at it)

The Totem NFTs are shows that you can enjoy just like the normale cards. Totem also try to make the limited card low price is a plus. For me that was 2 off the 3 reason to start this but it is not for everyone.

@WyldAnimal

follow these 5 simple videos, it's Easy

She did a great job but the last video was not online when i started. Also the part where to buy Matic she did not mention that you have to sent a copie of your ID plus a photo.

I watch the 4 video's and a tutorial from a link in discord. Not everything look or works the same for me as in the video's

but you do have to Learn how it works...

And that's the most importend thing read and learn before doing anything.

O and if someone has the Sonja Blaze Epic card for 150 to 200 Matic that would be nice. 😊
Calgon
Присоединился в May 2022
467 Сообщения

Всё о iStripper
20 August 2023, 133 Ответы
@dar2112v

And if you want to buy/sell in aftermarket then I *assume* you need an OpenSea account and it must be connected to something one or the other if not both. If I got any of this wrong please let me know as I would not knowingly state things that are not true.

It really IS quite simple. It's worth doing just to gain an understanding of where the internet is headed. People refusing to look at new technology seems like refusing to buy a CD player or still having a fax machine.

1. Add a Wallet extension to your browser
2. Connect your iStripper account to the wallet

BINGO - Free NFT comes to you when Totem next send them out

3. Make sure your wallet is on the Polygon network (easy but v. important)
4. Buy some "MATIC" currency on the Polygon network

MATIC is the "gas" currency for our transactions and it is really cheap compared to other networks 👍Every time you do something on the network you're going to need a few cents of MATIC to oil the transaction.

Your wallet address IS your account on lots of Web3 things.

5. Once you have some MATIC you can swap some for DOLZ to use in the auctions. I swap mine straight from my wallet, really easy.

Auctions
=======
Your wallet IS your account

6. Go to the auctions site and connect your wallet there. Apart from adding your email address that's it - your wallet is your account and you can now use your Dolz to bid in the auctions - again, really easy

Aftermarket - Opensea
==================
Your wallet address IS your account again

7. Just connect your wallet to Opensea and you can buy/sell/transfer or even ***** your NFTs all from there. (really easy)

I really really do not understand the negativity towards the NFTs, I think it is a fantastic product. I certainly don't think it is "ruining iStripper" as you say.

pickle1
Присоединился в Mar 2019
6471 Сообщения
dar2112v
Присоединился в Dec 2007
904 Сообщения

Всё о iStripper
19 August 2023, 133 Ответы
I get not liking the tone of the comments but I'm not sure how you you call it mis-information?

" how the secodary market has already spiralled out of control"

I have no idea what it means for the secondary market to spiral out of control means but that sounds like an opinion. If it has basis or not I haven't a clue. I'm very curious how the secondary market is doing but haven't been able to find any details.

"these nasty little games are only designed for crypto exchange pump-and-dump manipulations."

I mean .. pumping and dumping is pretty much how I see this as well. Create a fake currency .. get investors to buy in with promises of future profits selling a limited availability product to an established customer base and try and convince those buyers that not only do you get this hard to buy product they can sell it for "3 times the profit" later.

I'm not saying it's illegal or even immoral and if you don't mind the process and want the show at the price available then good for those members who get them. But I'm confident some investors are gonna be left holding the bag. I'm talking to 2 different artist about the possibility of developing a NFT collection. Both are leery as their are not technical; in my discussions I've never called it a pump and dump ... instead I tell them "it's money for nothing and your chicks for free"

"Plus, this whole dolz system is just too damn complicated"

DOLZ & crypto ain't simple by any definition.

"I have neither the time nor the energy to manage hundreds of stupid online accounts."

I don't know how much time or energy the OP has but you do need at least a few of accounts to fully participate:

At a minimum you need a cypto wallet, Istripper account, and OpenSea accounts. Then you have to manage the transactions that go something like: real money to Eth to polygon to dolz (and Matic? somewhere?)

Then you have to link all these accounts together - no clue how that works but I assume: wallet to Dolz, Dolz to Opensea? Istripper to Dolz?

You may not agree with the OP arguments (or mine) but mis-information is saying that the DOLZ system isn't complicated. And while its fine to say members have tripled their money in the after market saying or even implying that future buyers will do the same is not OK.

Voluntas
Присоединился в Aug 2022
52 Сообщения
Previous Страница 112 След.