Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

Последние сообщения - Страница 102

Форум

celine
TEAM
Присоединился в Sep 2007
7101 Сообщения
ComteDracula
Присоединился в Aug 2017
2419 Сообщения
Dorsai6
Присоединился в Apr 2013
3448 Сообщения

Dorsai's Playlist Generator

Всё о iStripper
15 September 2023, 79 Ответы
@njarnb

I posted the following in June. I've been swamped with work and I haven't had time to do more extensive checks and upload an improved version. If you are using a full version of MS Acces this should fix your problem. If you are using a runtime version of Access, you'll have to wait a few more weeks until I can post a patched version. Please let me know if you need a patched version.

It appears that the models.lst format change has not affected regular card/clip data. I just ran a patched version of the Playlist Generator against the new format in my Windows test environment. (I'm normally a Mac user, but the Mac version of the Beta doesn't seem to work for me.) It is possible that the new format includes trading card and VR data that wasn't in the old version and my patch won't capture that data. Since I don't own any trading cards or VR shows this will be hard for me to test.

I think the following change will make the Playlist Generator useable for regular cards and clips. You can only do this if you have a full version of MS Access. The run-time version is locked. I'll post an updated version after I do some more testing, but that could take some weeks.

Here is what to do:

1. Open the Playlist Generator
2. On the ribbon, click Database Tools
3. In Database Tools, click Visual Basic, the second icon from the left. This will open the VB code window.
4. In the code window Control Click "F" to open the Find dialog
5. In the Find dialog's Find What field type "If version_number = 281"
6. In the Find dialog's Search group, click Current Project
7. In the Find dialog click Find Next
8. This will find the line "If version_number = 281 Then" which only occurs once in the entire program.
9. Change that line to read "If version_number = 281 or version_number = 288 Then"
10. Control Click "S" to save the change
11. Close the VB code window

That should do allow the Playlist Generator to load models.lst data from either the release version or the beta version of iStripper. Please let me know if you observe any strange behavior.

If you own trading cards and they are not loaded, you might be able to help me figure out how to load them, but it this take some time and effort for both of us.
Manue
TEAM CUSTOMER SERVICE
Присоединился в Nov 2014
5324 Сообщения
Previous Страница 102 След.