Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

Cards removed from store list

Forum / Wszystko o iStripper

PepeLePew

4 post(y/ów)
27 dni temu
Is there a current list of cards that have been removed from the store? Due to some technical issues I needed to reinstall. I was able to rebuild all my downloaded cards but now all of them show as needing update. I'd like to avoid any issues with updating them.
JonC001

1497 post(y/ów)
27 dni temu
Never update the removed cards, as you may lose the files.
PepeLePew

4 post(y/ów)
27 dni temu
Thank you very much. I'll make sure not to update these.
JonC001

1497 post(y/ów)
27 dni temu
welcome
HansSachs

983 post(y/ów)
27 dni temu
This list is not complete, but does contain most of the cards:
It's a very useful list; so I would ask our Moderator @Wyldanimal to please update it. Thanks in advance!
Wyldanimal

3896 post(y/ów)
26 dni temu
Never update the removed cards, as you may lose the files.

I put all of the Removed cards in the Hidden Collection.
That way, I can't accidentally Update them when I select ALL to do an Update.

Then when I want to play them, I just view the Hidden Collection and that has all of the removed cards in it.
all for Safe Keeping.

I also have a 2nd and 3rd Backup of the Models and Data folders for these cards.
So Just in case, I can restore the files if Needed, and then do a Rebuild of my Collection.

Also, you should never contact customer Support with questions about a card that has been removed from the store.
There only option for Help is to Give you A refund and remove the card from history.
You will never be able to Play it after that.

It's a very useful list; so I would ask our Moderator @Wyldanimal to please update it. Thanks in advance!
Thanks,
When I get a chance I will Have to Update that Post.
I think I'm two Models Behind...

Evaneself

329 post(y/ów)
26 dni temu (edited)
When was Karolina taken out?!?!?!
Why I did not see the news? I always check for this thing. 😪😟
I have only two cards of her. How can I get a refund?
I am sorry! I need a bigger HDD.
Number6

1143 post(y/ów)
26 dni temu (edited)
@Evaneself

When was Karolina taken out?!?!?!Why I did not see the news? I always check for this thing. 😪😟
https://www.istripper.com/forum/thread/55353/1?post=784484
Nie masz uprawnień do przeglądania tego tematu

The two cards you have should still be playable. If so, do not ask support for a refund or you will lose the right to play them.

Do not try to update the two cards and make sure you back up the model and data folders for the two cards.
Evaneself

329 post(y/ów)
26 dni temu (edited)
That news is after the cards have been removed.
Why is at "Bugs & Fixes"?
I don't want her cards anymore. I don't like to have just two cards which are not on server anymore.
Evaneself

329 post(y/ów)
26 dni temu
I want news on this forum like other removed cards. I check in every week for this because of my limited HDD.
I don't wanna miss a thing.
Wyldanimal

3896 post(y/ów)
26 dni temu (edited)
@Evaneself wrote:

Write an E-mail to [email protected]
Give your Username and a List of what cards you Purchased and want the refund for.
And why you want them refunded.

In most cases, they will refund you credits, and then remove the cards from your History
and you will never be able to play them again, Even if you have the files backed up, you can't play them.

Personally, I want to Keep every card, even if it's only One card that has been removed from the store, I want to keep
and Enjoy them all..
The Enjoyment Value of getting to watch them, is worth more than the few credits I would get back..
But that is just my view.

Long Explanation follows:
Every card you Purchase has it's very Own Liscense code that is Sent to you from the server..
Without the License code, you can't play the card.
So when you get a refund, the License code is removed from your account, and you can no longer play the card(s).

Not related to your Question, but some Info to share.
This is also why, when there is a Server issue, your Collection might show as empty.
the App Needs to Communicate to the server and Get a copy of the License Codes for all the cards you own.
The Files are still there on your HDD, but you don't have the Server connection to get the License Codes.

This has Happened to me, and I'm sure many other members when there has been a server issue.
You just have to be Patient till the issue is resolved.

I know some members tried to Delete everything and re-install , and then create a bigger issue for themselves.
Evaneself

329 post(y/ów)
26 dni temu (edited)
Will the cards that will be deleted by Support from my Collection be empty / blank cards or disappear?
Celine2

1 post(y/ów)
26 dni temu
disappear
JonC001

1497 post(y/ów)
26 dni temu (edited)
The cards that support removes from your collection will totally disappear.
You will not see them anymore.
There will NOT be a placeholder for the cards, showing as empty. They are totally gone.

I still have all cards of Dianna and Karolina, playing in the app sometimes.
I no longer have the cards of a few others.
PepeLePew

4 post(y/ów)
26 dni temu
Thanks for the updated list.
goodwolf

257 post(y/ów)
26 dni temu
Has anyone tried if a read-only setting on these files prevent them from updating ?
If the two small files the *.vhdshows and *.vhdtrailers are lost, the show might become useless as well.
JonC001

1497 post(y/ów)
26 dni temu
If the two small files the *.vhdshows and *.vhdtrailers are lost, the show might become useless as well.

not totally true
It is possible to copy these files from any other card, just change the file names to match the correct card.
I checked this file in three of my cards (using NotePad) and this is all that is shown:
720p
Make sure the file name is exact.
example:
If e2010 does not have that file, see if e1995 has it.
If yes, copy "e1995.vhdshows" to the e2010 folder.
Then, change e1995 to e2010.
(no need to edit the file itself)
JonC001

1497 post(y/ów)
26 dni temu
The app will not download or remove or change any of the animation files (*.demo and *.vghd).
Never click to update any of the removed cards.
Evaneself

329 post(y/ów)
26 dni temu
disappear

Yes, the cards are gone now, like I never had them.
Totem can do anything in this app.
Wyldanimal

3896 post(y/ów)
26 dni temu
Question:
If I still have the Animation files on my HDD of a card that has been removed from my Account
Can I later, still Play these Animation files?

Answer:
For a Card that has been removed from the store and also removed from your collection History
  • You can NOT play the full clip files that end with .vghd
  • You can NOT play the Preview clips that End with .demo

For a card removed from your Account History, But is Still Available in the Store
  • You can NOT play the full clip files that end with .vghd
  • You CAN play the Preview clips that end in .demo, if you add the Previews back from the store.
( since the files already are on your HDD, the add Preview will be instant. )
  • You CAN also still purchase this card, or Win this card in a TGIF event.
This is only true for cards that are still available from the Store.

Question:
I Own, and have already downloaded the cards animation files, Before it was removed from the Store
Will this card Automatically be removed from my collection ?
It no longer has a card image, just a grey box, can I still play this card?

Answer:
  • Cards removed from the store, are NOT automatically removed form your Collection History.
  • You retain the License to Play these cards, so long as you still have the clips Downloaded on your HDD.
The Card Images, are removed from being displayed, this is why you see only a gray box.
You can still Play, and add that card to a playlist, even though it does not show a card image.
( you can create your own CUSTOM card image and save it in the Data folder for that card.)

The only time you will have the License removed from your History, is if You Ask customer service for
help with the card.
  • If you want to KEEP the license to the card do NOT contact customer support and ask about this card.
  • You should also Make a Backup of this cards Models and Data folders ( all of the files in Both folders )
  • Never attempt to Update a card that has been removed from the store
while some removed cards can still be re-Downloaded, Many Can not be re-Downloaded.
and the future ability to download some of the removed cards, could be removed at any time.
If you try to Update the card, and it can not be Downloaded, the only way to get the files back, are if you have a backup copy of them.

Wyldanimal

3896 post(y/ów)
26 dni temu
@Evaneself wrote:
Yes, the cards are gone now, like I never had them.
Totem can do anything in this app.

While the card(s) no longer show in your collection.
the Files for them are still on your HDD
Totem does not reach out and Delete the Files from your HDD,
you must do that on your Own...

Evaneself

329 post(y/ów)
26 dni temu
First I deleted the cards from my Collection, so they were grayed out and ready to be removed, and I closed the app.
I don't want any bugs or problems.
I just want a bigger HDD asap and that's my priority right now.

Was it so difficult if the withdrawal was announced on the Forum, as with other models?
I know about "lost processes" and others, but give us a small chance to get them!
I log in every week to read the Forum, but in vain.
You announced only two models, and not the last one.
However, thank you for the penultimate models announced!
paulied

3 post(y/ów)
25 dni temu
@wyldanimal: Can you confirm the impact of 'Never attempt to Update a card that has been removed from the store'? Is this why I can't play these cards even though I have backup copies of the data? Have I lost the license? Thanks.
JonC001

1497 post(y/ów)
25 dni temu
@paulied,
If you lose the license to play cards, then those cards will no longer be in your collection, completely gone.
The company does not remove the files from the computer. If the files still exist, they cannot be played.

You only lose the license to play cards if you ask customer service to remove such cards from your collection.
However, you may also lose the license of cards no longer available if you send a message to support concerning these cards.

If you attempt to update a removed card still in your collection, it may or may not update fully. If you try to update one of these cards and it fails, then that is because it has been completely removed from the server; not all removed cards are like that.
If this happens, you will need to have a back-up so that you can restore your (intact) copy of the card. I think a 'rebuild all' is necessary after this.
Wyldanimal

3896 post(y/ów)
25 dni temu
@paulied

an accidental update, Does NOT remove your License to play the cards, it would only cause you to loose the files from the Models Folder. You would still have the License to play the files. But you must have the original files for your account.

with a back up copy of the files, you can restore them.
then you would have to do a Rebuild Collection
so the App can Inventory the files are installed, and that the License matches the files.

The License can ONLY be removed by customer Service.
So if you have never contacted customer service, you would still have the license to play the files.

You need ALL of the files from the Data folder and ALL of the Files from the Models Folder.

Evaneself

329 post(y/ów)
24 dni temu (edited)
Wyldanimal is a good moderator. He explains very well.
Someone give him a raise!!!
celine
EKIPA

1847 post(y/ów)
24 dni temu
Wyldanimal is a gem for all iStripper members and for the whole team. He has all our recognition and our greatest esteem 🤗
Romla

153 post(y/ów)
24 dni temu
Wyldanimal is a gem for all iStripper members and for the whole team. He has all our recognition and our greatest esteem 🤗

I agree. I've got a ton of useful information from him without even asking. 😀 Seems like he knows almost everything about the software.

Brak spełnionych wymagań by wziąć udział w dyskusji.

Jako darmowy użytkownik programu iStripper, nie możesz odpisywać w tematach na forum ani tworzyć nowych tematów.
Masz jednak dostęp do podstawowych kategorii dzięki którym możesz pozostawać w kontakcie ze społecznością !