Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

complete collection, last special event cards

Forum / Wszystko o iStripper

NebulaBlaze16

2 post(y/ów)
July 5 (edited)
I've almost completed my collection, just missing the last 3 special event cards.
Can you guys name your price for those cards ? ... or make an exception for elite members ?
... or must we keep gambling to get the remaining ones ?
I know that after a certain amount of gambling you would loose x credits and gain a joker or special event card in some games, but the end result is the same, you loose credits and gain a special event card.
It sounds like buying with credits with extra steps.

Thanks.
mchltxxx

1 post(y/ów)
August 2
I think Triple Diamond members should have access to Special Event Cards as reward for being Triple Diamond members.
Philours

1603 post(y/ów)
August 2
😆
muttonjeff

738 post(y/ów)
August 3 (edited)
I think Triple Diamond members should have access to Special Event Cards as reward for being Triple Diamond members.

Good luck with that 😆

Maybe those members that have all the cards and no other options !
wrightsayswow

1119 post(y/ów)
August 3
😆
cfrec2

41 post(y/ów)
August 6
😆
NebulaBlaze16

2 post(y/ów)
August 10 (edited)
I have everything except for Asia Rae / Caffé Con Latte
I think this is extortion, spent 200$ on event games for no gain except a few gift cards ...

Are you guys seriously unable to name a reasonable price ?
There are websites who literally offer lifetime access for 200$ including updates.
It's truly ridiculous
Tom313

20 post(y/ów)
August 10
SEC cards are very expensive.
An alternative to spending credits on games would be the NFTs for which you get rewards. With these you can buy joker cards, but that way is not cheap, too.

You need 2500 Babydolz for a joker card, while a limited special NFT costs only 600 Dolz and a Giftcard for Istripper is 100 Babydolz. Here you can see the SEC price is nowhere near an ordinary card.
With a full season (12 NFT cards) type limited you might get around 11 Babydolz per day. => a Joker every 228 days.
With a full season type rare you get at least 32 Babydolz per day. => a Joker every 78 days.

A limited season might cost around 120$ and a rare around 360$. Luck when you buy minted shows or timing when you buy on marketplace help a lot.
Sure not cheap if you think about the cost of an istripper show, but if you spent several times 200$ with little benefit, it could be the better alternative.
Wyldanimal

3896 post(y/ów)
August 10
Each new SEC is attached to an Event where that SEC can be earned / won by participation in the event(s)
either a single event to take part in, or a combination of different events to fill a reward bar.

When there is a reward Bar, the bar is Filled based on the number of credits used on the events.
The total number of credits used to fill the bar varies for the different events, but past events have shown it to be between 1500 to 2500 credits used to fill the bar.

Also, in the process you may win back credits, which can then be used, So your Total number of Credits from your 'credit store' May be much less than the full amount needed, because you won back credits.

I have had a few events, where I won back more credits than I used from my credit store, so I ended up with a Net Gain.
Each event and experience will be different so you have to best judge your own credit usage.

If you miss the event or the SEC award, then past SEC cards are a Random reward on some of the events.
Depending on how many Past SEC cards you Don't own, the random SEC rewarded may Not give you the SEC you want.

Some events also give out a Joker card as one of the awards.
Jokers can be used to get Past SEC cards, so with a joker, you get to choose which of the past SEC cards you want to use it on.

And as Mentioned above, Owning DOLZ NFT cards generate a daily reward of BabyDOLZ that can then be spent in the BabyDOLZ store. One of the Items available is a Joker card.

Brak spełnionych wymagań by wziąć udział w dyskusji.

Jako darmowy użytkownik programu iStripper, nie możesz odpisywać w tematach na forum ani tworzyć nowych tematów.
Masz jednak dostęp do podstawowych kategorii dzięki którym możesz pozostawać w kontakcie ze społecznością !