Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.
celine
EKIPA

1847 post(y/ów)
June 4
Dear All,

Following the release of our great Premium plans, we've upgraded your profile page so that it's easier for you to manage it all.

Feel free to report here any dysfunction you would notice or adjustement you would wish 🤗

Cheers
stefnev1

4554 post(y/ów)
June 4 (edited)
I have a personal dark skin for the GUI and now, I can't read the text on the profile page because the color of all the text is black now. The TextColor variable for this page has changed. Not good. See image below.
https://www.istripper.com/customdata/forum/2024-06-04/tnTRgvaB.jpg
wrightsayswow

1120 post(y/ów)
June 4
I justed tried to check the account history.
It seems to be stuck on the most recent page - 1 of 5 for 2024.
Clicking on any other does not work. Can't change the year either.
I only just opened the App in last few minutes.
stefnev1

4554 post(y/ów)
June 4 (edited)
I confirm what @wrightsayswow writes, the history display only the latest page of 2024. Clicking on the Next icon, the numbers of the pages or the Year icons don't work.

Same issue on the tabs PM, Forum's Messages and Comments : only the latest page can be displayed.
muttonjeff

738 post(y/ów)
June 4 (edited)
I confirm what @wrightsayswow writes, the history display only the latest page of 2024. Clicking on the Next icon, the numbers of the pages or the Year icons don't work.
I also concur with this.
This seems like a case of "if it ain't broke .. don't fix it" ... but someone tried anyway😕

Who Q/A'd this ???
wrightsayswow

1120 post(y/ów)
June 4
Who Q/A'd this ???
Looks like I did! 😆
simuzo

3 post(y/ów)
June 4
I like this new look but somehow my account don't get the correct status set

On the profile page it shows Premium cancelled, directly underneath it says premium. right handed it says renewal error and inactive.

Account state however shows I have a premium account.

When I click on the explanation mark behind premium it says

Automatic Renewal
Cancelled

Inactif (spelling mistake)
Amelly

384 post(y/ów)
June 4
J'arrive encore à lire les infos sur mon profil mais cela reste difficile.
Il serait peut-être temps @Celine de proposer un thème sombre dans le logiciel comme d'autres éditeurs l'ont déjà fait (avant vous).
Si je privilégie un thème sombre, c'est parce que je ne supporte plus les lumières vives ayant été opéré de la cataracte.
On peut pas dire @Celine que vous soyez au top pour nous proposer cette fonctionalité.
Ce serait trop vous demander de vous y mettre enfin ?
nykiwi

2 post(y/ów)
June 5
On the top of the page, in the center section it says Premium with a "button" that say active. The vertical spacing on this is not ideal as it overlaps the text below (That says "Annual Premium 59.99").
gneas

58 post(y/ów)
June 5 (edited)
Just to confirm what others have said: only the latest page is shown under *any* of the profile pages.
Clicking '2' or 'Next' or anything else just shows that same latest page, it never goes to any other page.
Bitwrangler

167 post(y/ów)
June 5
If you have the OLD Premium plan (and haven't cancelled it and gotten one of the new versions) the spacing and status displays correctly. I guess none of the testers have new Premium plan to see the issue. And I definitely see the "only the current page of the history displays" bug. And it doesn't matter what YEAR you choose.

But I like the new layout with all the status info right there at the top. It is very attractive, once it works. 😆
readyforanything

2405 post(y/ów)
June 5
I like the layout. it`s good for me.
wtccs

94 post(y/ów)
June 5
My page shows that I have two active Extended subscriptions.

Also, the font is wrong for me. It's a serif font, unlike the screenshot posted by Celine.
celine
EKIPA

1847 post(y/ów)
June 5
all this will be corrected today, thx for reporting !

@Amelly check out iStripper Experimental version 😋

robbanzjo

341 post(y/ów)
June 5
I have a personal dark skin for the GUI and now, I can't read the text on the profile page because the color of all the text is black now. The TextColor variable for this page has changed. Not good. See image below.https://www.istripper.com/customdata/forum/2024-06-04/tnTRgvaB.jpg

This needs some fixing, just like stefnev1 says i also have a dark skin and not all text is visable on this page for me. Also like someone else mentioned the "Active" button/icon overlaps the text below it slightly.
Amelly

384 post(y/ów)
June 5
all this will be corrected today, thx for reporting !@Amelly check out iStripper Experimental version 😋

Désolé @Celine mais je ne comprends pas ce que vous voulez dire à propos d'une Experimental version d'iStripper 😕
Moi, ce que je demande, c'est d'inclure nativement un mode sombre dans l'app
celine
EKIPA

1847 post(y/ów)
June 5
je veux dire que c'est pour bientôt :)
stefnev1

4554 post(y/ów)
June 5
The text came back to normal with my dark skin : issue solved.

I can navigate in my History with all the buttons : issue solved.

For the tabs PM, Forum Messages and Comments : after clicking on the navigation buttons, only the latest page can be read, issue still there.
Voyeurpervers

146 post(y/ów)
June 5
Si je comprends bien, nous essuyons les plâtres et ce new look se met progressivement au point ?? 😲

If I understand correctly, we are wiping away the cast and this new look is gradually coming into focus?? 😲
wtccs

94 post(y/ów)
June 6
all this will be corrected today, thx for reporting !

@celine Everything looks good now for me!
celine
EKIPA

1847 post(y/ów)
June 6
Good to know, thanks !
Voyeurpervers

146 post(y/ów)
June 6
Voilà, plâtres essuyés, c'est tout bon maintenant. Merci à vous @celine et à l'équipe. 👍

There you go, plasters wiped, it's all good now. Thank you @celine and the team. 👍
wrightsayswow

1120 post(y/ów)
June 6
Yep all the little buttons are working now. Thanks! 👍
stefnev1

4554 post(y/ów)
June 6
All is working fine now. Thank you to the @Team 👍
Romla

154 post(y/ów)
June 10
One new feature you should add are credits paid for playing games into Account history. As it is right now, you are showing only wins which is very misleading and no one can verify their losses in the gambling games in their Account history.
celine
EKIPA

1847 post(y/ów)
June 10
Hello, they do appear in your acct history :)
Romla

154 post(y/ów)
June 10
The wins are appearing in Account history, but not credits paid for playing the games, so for example if I bet 5 credits in Slot Machine and win 1 credit, there will be only +1, but not -5 (or five times -1), which should be there.
celine
EKIPA

1847 post(y/ów)
June 10
you're right!
not sure we'll be able to display these logs as there will be millions of lines in your history... will check with developers :)
LiquidAgAggie

114 post(y/ów)
June 10 (edited)
you're right!not sure we'll be able to display these logs as there will be millions of lines in your history... will check with developers :)

Maybe it could be a cumulative quantity of credits spent over time. For example, maybe every 10 minutes, IF credits were spent on a particular game, then it could show the total amount of credits spent during that 10 minutes. Or it could even be every hour, or every day. Whatever limits the history entries to a reasonable number.
HansSachs

983 post(y/ów)
June 10 (edited)
I would ask at least to reinstate the use of "old" font (the one which is still used here on the Forum - and I hope will go on to be used), particularly on members' nicknames: old font was much more beautiful and elegant than new one

Brak spełnionych wymagań by wziąć udział w dyskusji.

Jako darmowy użytkownik programu iStripper, nie możesz odpisywać w tematach na forum ani tworzyć nowych tematów.
Masz jednak dostęp do podstawowych kategorii dzięki którym możesz pozostawać w kontakcie ze społecznością !