Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

EVENT QUESTS - Sexy week-end in Roma - Q&A

Forum / Wszystko o iStripper

Ullubu

746 post(y/ów)
Romla

154 post(y/ów)
May 31
How many event points for buying credits? Or tickets are event points?
Ullubu

746 post(y/ów)
May 31
How many event points for buying credits? Or tickets are event points?

Tickets are event points. Credit store is now showing points.
Philours

1604 post(y/ów)
May 31
Acheter 3 vidéos vr 180 donne 10 points. Les obtiendrai-je si j'utilise des cartes cadeaux pour obtenir ces shows vr?

Buying 3 vr 180 videos gives 10 points. Will I get them if I use gift cards to get these VR shows?
celine
EKIPA

1849 post(y/ów)
May 31
Acheter 3 vidéos vr 180 donne 10 points. Les obtiendrai-je si j'utilise des cartes cadeaux pour obtenir ces shows vr?Buying 3 vr 180 videos gives 10 points. Will I get them if I use gift cards to get these VR shows?

OUI
YES
:)
Philours

1604 post(y/ów)
May 31
Merci pour la réponse 😉
Mover

21 post(y/ów)
May 31
Please advise what is the time limit for cards that can be won in the games?

If it is 45 days as usual these games are pretty pointless for people with rather complete collections who had purchased the April pre-order, because there are no cards to be won.
celine
EKIPA

1849 post(y/ów)
May 31
It was set to 45 and we decided to change it to 30 🤗
Change should be operational now
Cheers
Mover

21 post(y/ów)
May 31
Thank you Celine!
no_one

1 post(y/ów)
May 31
Is it possible to know the Categories for the XR card (and if it has sexually explicit scenes)? Just to have some idea of how it will be?
Dfner

635 post(y/ów)
May 31
Acheter 3 vidéos vr 180 donne 10 points. Les obtiendrai-je si j'utilise des cartes cadeaux pour obtenir ces shows vr?Buying 3 vr 180 videos gives 10 points. Will I get them if I use gift cards to get these VR shows?OUIYES:)

@Celine

I assumed this applied to regular cards as well. I just bought a regular card with Gift Card and it doesn't count towards my "Show quests" / "Buy 5 Shows" quest. I synchronized and quit/re-opened the application to no avail. Earlier purchases with credits show ok.

Are VR-shows treated differently compared to regular cards with regards to Gift Cards? Or is this some error in the Event that will be corrected later?
nuroga

6 post(y/ów)
May 31
What are the rates for a joker card in the golden ticket?
ward666999

140 post(y/ów)
June 1
I got both Rewards cards (SEC & EX) and have 2015 event points left over.
Is there any other prize for these event points ?
Do they roll over to next event ?
Leckyblacky

40 post(y/ów)
June 1

Marie Berger "Dirty Dusting" Specia Event Card I downloaded the Marie Berger "Dirty Dusting" Specia Event Card but even though I can use it, it just appears as inactive and that can't be changed. Why, can you do something about it?💖😪
stefnev1

4554 post(y/ów)
June 1
@ward666999
Is there any other prize for these event points ?
Do they roll over to next event ?
No, these points are used only for this event, the goal is to get the SEC and the EX cards.
Wyldanimal

3898 post(y/ów)
June 1
@ward666999 and @Everyone

The Points do not get used up.
And you Don't Need 1000 for the SEC plus 2000 for the EX card.
You Only Need a Total of 2000 points to Get Both.

Once you have earned 2000 points, you can claim both.
You Must Claim the SEC card 1st, to be able to claim the EX card.

Leckyblacky

40 post(y/ów)
June 1
the special event card purchased during the event
Eve Sweet "A little Journey" Specia Event Card I downloaded the Event Card , I can use it,but it just appears as inactive and that can't be changed. Why ? can you correct this for me please! 💖
celine
EKIPA

1849 post(y/ów)
June 3
Is it possible to know the Categories for the XR card (and if it has sexually explicit scenes)? Just to have some idea of how it will be?
celine
EKIPA

1849 post(y/ów)
June 3
the special event card purchased during the eventEve Sweet "A little Journey" Specia Event Card I downloaded the Event Card , I can use it,but it just appears as inactive and that can't be changed. Why ? can you correct this for me please! 💖

I guess it will chance once the event has ended. I suppose it's not a problem as long as you can watch her show :) cheers
celine
EKIPA

1849 post(y/ów)
June 3
I assumed this applied to regular cards as well. I just bought a regular card with Gift Card and it doesn't count towards my "Show quests" / "Buy 5 Shows" quest. I synchronized and quit/re-opened the application to no avail. Earlier purchases with credits show ok.Are VR-shows treated differently compared to regular cards with regards to Gift Cards? Or is this some error in the Event that will be corrected later?

No, sorry, buy cards with gift cards is not taken into action in the quests.
Dfner

635 post(y/ów)
June 3
I assumed this applied to regular cards as well. I just bought a regular card with Gift Card and it doesn't count towards my "Show quests" / "Buy 5 Shows" quest. I synchronized and quit/re-opened the application to no avail. Earlier purchases with credits show ok.Are VR-shows treated differently compared to regular cards with regards to Gift Cards? Or is this some error in the Event that will be corrected later?No, sorry, buy cards with gift cards is not taken into action in the quests.

Ok, good to know, thanks.
Calgon

346 post(y/ów)
June 3
I don't see how I can get to 2000 credits. I already have loads of credits on my account from the last X event so topping up is no longer an option. Playing all of the slot etc won't get me to 2000 ... What are people with a nearly full set of shows supposed to do ?
JonC001

1497 post(y/ów)
June 3
@Calgon said this:
...no longer an option.
Did you run out of money?
If you still have plenty of money, you could still buy credits.
I once had over 9000 credits (without playing the stupid games).
wrightsayswow

1120 post(y/ów)
June 3
What are people with a nearly full set of shows supposed to do ?
Keep writing the messages and that's about it.
Oh and just wait. I still don't believe these EX cards will never be available some other way.
Perhaps via 2+ jokers I saw suggested.
cfrec2

41 post(y/ów)
June 3 (edited)
they'll most likely require an excessive almost ridiculous amount of credits to justify the FOMO aspect of them...

the event says 2000 tokens so i wouldn't be surprised if they ask for 1000 credits or a large equivelent of DOLZ stuff...
Djoal

48 post(y/ów)
June 3
hum it could be nice to get the possibility to sort the cards to show only Ex cards, or make them appear in others cards from the modele when we didn't select the Ex card & we got 1.
Calgon

346 post(y/ów)
June 3
Did you run out of money?

No - I didn't run out of money, but I do have enough credits to not need to buy any more for a year or so from the last X card events. The whole X card thing seems a nonsense for me..... it encourages NOT buying cards for months and then buying them during the event to get quest points. I have 2 jokers and nothing to buy with them because I have all the SECs. 14 Gift Cards... and no incentive to use them because I might want to buy shows to help get an X card - all seems backwards to me.

One good thing about not being able to get the X cards is that it will forcibly get me off my FOMO addiction.

Philours

1604 post(y/ów)
June 3
What are people with a nearly full set of shows supposed to do ?

C'est un bon résumé de la situation @Calgon, la seule alternative pour pouvoir acquérir ces cartes EX est en effet de recréditer notre compte. Pour moi, j'avais anticiper ce cas de figure et il s'avère que j'ai besoin de le faire. Et bien, faites comme vous voulez, mais votre conclusion sur le fait de devenir un membre moins accro a posséder toutes les cartes est aussi très juste.👍

This is a good summary of the situation @Calgon, the only alternative to being able to acquire these EX cards is in fact to recredit our account. For me, I had anticipated this scenario and it turns out that I need to do it. Well, do what you want, but your conclusion about becoming a member less ***** to having all the cards is also very correct.👍
silver42

20 post(y/ów)
June 4
On Friday I played all three games. There was a couple times that I won but didn't get the credits, that's not what I writing about now. In my Account History, it shows that I got or won a VR show (it cost zero credits). How did this come about?

Brak spełnionych wymagań by wziąć udział w dyskusji.

Jako darmowy użytkownik programu iStripper, nie możesz odpisywać w tematach na forum ani tworzyć nowych tematów.
Masz jednak dostęp do podstawowych kategorii dzięki którym możesz pozostawać w kontakcie ze społecznością !