Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

NFT's not appearing

Forum / Wszystko o iStripper

kingpigeon

4 post(y/ów)
May 24
Both of the NFT's released this week (Azelia anmd Emiri) haven't shown up in my iStripper software. I can see both on my dolz account and the iStripper mobile version. I have tried to synchronise many times but it doesn't work. I've had this problem before with other NFT's and they appeared only after a few days. Does anyone else have this problem? Or a solution to fix this?
Thanks.
Wyldanimal

3898 post(y/ów)
May 24
A few Things you can try.

1), 2) ,and 3) you can try on your Own.
4) you need to get help from customer service

1) Do you know your iStripper Password?
Log out of iStripper, then Log Back in.

2) You Do not remember your iStripper Password.
Quit istripper
Browse to the Data folder
Find the File models-dolz.vghd
Rename or Delete it.
Re-Start iStripper

Both 1) and 2) will cause the iStripper app to
get a New Collection List from the Server
and Rebuild the Collections

3) is a bit more Involved, and you need access to a 2nd Wallet, or a good Friend you can Trust that has a Wallet.
Using the Marketplace or Opensea
Transfer your NFT cards From your Wallet to the 2nd Wallet.
Then Transfer them Back from the Other Wallet to your Wallet.

This is the Process I had to use to get the NFT's to show in my iStripper Collection.

4) contact customer service for Help.

kingpigeon

4 post(y/ów)
May 24
I don't know if it was a coincidence but when I purchased a "normal" card in the store both NFT's suddenly appeared.
Thank you for your help though, I'll try that next time.

Brak spełnionych wymagań by wziąć udział w dyskusji.

Jako darmowy użytkownik programu iStripper, nie możesz odpisywać w tematach na forum ani tworzyć nowych tematów.
Masz jednak dostęp do podstawowych kategorii dzięki którym możesz pozostawać w kontakcie ze społecznością !