Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

Marie Berger SE Card

Forum / Wszystko o iStripper

zendar12

6 post(y/ów)
May 20
Why can you not use a Joker to buy the new SE Card (1572?) If you can't get an SE card with a Joker anymore, what are Joker cards good for?
abworkout

31 post(y/ów)
May 20
Typically they take a while to get loaded into the store, under SE. It's like a week or so. You'll be able to use your Joker card, probably when the TGIF event things ends.
stefnev1

4555 post(y/ów)
May 20
You'll be able to use your Joker card, probably when the TGIF event things ends.

Yes, this SEC will be available with a Joker at the end of the event. Just wait.
Plopsaland

126 post(y/ów)
May 21
I was glad I checked the event randomly. Totally missed the event. When the girl is earlier in the store and perhaps lock buying with joker card for a week it triggers the event more.

Brak spełnionych wymagań by wziąć udział w dyskusji.

Jako darmowy użytkownik programu iStripper, nie możesz odpisywać w tematach na forum ani tworzyć nowych tematów.
Masz jednak dostęp do podstawowych kategorii dzięki którym możesz pozostawać w kontakcie ze społecznością !