Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

Thank God It's Friday  

Forum / Wszystko o iStripper

celine
EKIPA

1849 post(y/ów)
February 23 (edited)
Thank God It's Friday and the week has been hectic!

And rich of new jewels on your screens:

• My favorite show of Ryana named "One Piece Of Sexy" (also on mobile) - she is soooooooo irresistible in this outfit and with her sublime hair 😍
  • And Shelena came and compete this perfection in "She's So Playful"
  • Lia Sky has chosen the perfect style to fit her innocent little face and she's definitely "Not A Liar" (also on mobile)
  • But this was before discovering Rocky Di in her amazing "Burgundy Taste" lingerie!
  • Today Mina Von D brings us a totally new experience of sexiness in "Mina Von Hood" (also on mobile)
  • OMG ! Another of my favorite ! My lovely Rebecca Volpetti is back and she's soooo lovely, refreshing and sparkling in "Rebecca's Pink"
  • Eva Generosi concludes this week releases with her own style of lace lingerie and she's sooooo convincing in "Redcurrant Lace"

We've also published the impressive VR performance of Eva Generosi:

https://www.istripper.com/vr180/detail/31323bf599b0745d

We welcomed Sara Diamante in our studio and the crew there is still recovering from this intense experience while welcoming our dearest Lana Lane for today only!

In the meantime, on the promotions front, the duo Wheel of Bargains + Twenty-Five is at his best and will keep on pleasing you for the whole coming week.

Quick reminder of the rules for new comers:

TWENTY FIVE:

Align 3 symbols vertically, horizontally or diagonally and you win the corresponding prize:
3 jokers: you win a Joker Card
3 stars: you win a Special Event Card
3 devils: you win a Gift Card*
3 droplets: you win a free card
3 eggplants : you win 150 credits
3 hearts : you win 35 credits
3 peaches : you win 15 credits

WHEEL OF BARGAINS:

Click the SPIN button to spin the wheel and get a selection of 6 cards among the most recent ones not in your collection
Press "Add to collection" to add these 6 cards to your collection with the drawn discount applied.

Have a nice Friday and week-end!

Brak spełnionych wymagań by wziąć udział w dyskusji.

Jako darmowy użytkownik programu iStripper, nie możesz odpisywać w tematach na forum ani tworzyć nowych tematów.
Masz jednak dostęp do podstawowych kategorii dzięki którym możesz pozostawać w kontakcie ze społecznością !