Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

Download Speeds on older Cards

Forum / Wszystko o iStripper

Evaneself

330 post(y/ów)
March 15 (edited)
The point is to not read only what you likes to believe.
As I wrote, some card has high speed, other don't.
diehexenjager

2 post(y/ów)
March 15 (edited)
its gotten worse for me. Now even new cards will download at 100kbs. Some cards will download at 36mbs for half of the card download then go to 100kbs. My download speed is 300mbs. I've reset my router, done everything i can but it takes hours just to download 1 card. This is ridiculous. Older cards have always been slower then new cards. But not that slow. Normally take me 10 mins to download a old card and less then 1 min for new. Now it takes hours for any card. Sometimes at random a new card will download fast but its random

UPDATE
turning on VPN fixed my download issue
mazu

24 post(y/ów)
May 18
Help on the VPN issue
its gotten worse for me. Now even new cards will download at 100kbs. Some cards will download at 36mbs for half of the card download then go to 100kbs. My download speed is 300mbs. I've reset my router, done everything i can but it takes hours just to download 1 card. This is ridiculous. Older cards have always been slower then new cards. But not that slow. Normally take me 10 mins to download a old card and less then 1 min for new. Now it takes hours for any card. Sometimes at random a new card will download fast but its randomUPDATEturning on VPN fixed my download issue

couldexplain the vpn fix? which country is the vpn on?

im getting 0 kb/s for hours and hours
Evaneself

330 post(y/ów)
May 19
Why does VPN solve this problem? Is it the IP country?
Wyldanimal

3898 post(y/ów)
May 19
Why does VPN solve this problem? Is it the IP country?

I'm in the NE USA near NY city
I don't have the same Slow download issues here.

So if you use a VPN, try to set it to a location close to NY city and see if you get better down load speed.
Evaneself

330 post(y/ów)
May 19
I don't use VPN because of Steam issues when I am shopping on the Steam store. One mistake and all my library is gone.
Wyldanimal

3898 post(y/ów)
May 19
I don't use VPN because of Steam issues when I am shopping on the Steam store. One mistake and all my library is gone.

you do know that you can Enable and Disable the VPN service as needed?
mazu

24 post(y/ów)
May 19 (edited)
Why does VPN solve this problem? Is it the IP country?I'm in the NE USA near NY cityI don't have the same Slow download issues here.So if you use a VPN, try to set it to a location close to NY city and see if you get better down load speed.

Im in FL the speed is 0 to 16kbs no matter what I do until I used proton vpn connect to a USA server and issue solved, I get the same speed as the recent cards.

I dont know why but it solved it for now 😆
Evaneself

330 post(y/ów)
May 20
Why do I need to change my IP for better download??
Wyldanimal

3898 post(y/ów)
May 20
Why do I need to change my IP for better download??
You Don't, It's not really your IP that Matters.
What matters is the route your connection takes to the server you are connecting through.
Using a VPN allows you to change to route of your connection.

When you make a connection, It's not a Direct link between your Computer and The Server.
Often there could be 5 to 30 connections, or Hops, in Between you and the destination Server.
So if you can Change the route of these connections you might end up with an overall faster set of Hops.

look up Tracert
try it out..

https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-server/administration/windows-commands/tracert

tracert istripper.com

willyweekly

374 post(y/ów)
May 21
Why do I need to change my IP for better download??You Don't, It's not really your IP that Matters.What matters is the route your connection takes to the server you are connecting through. Using a VPN allows you to change to route of your connection.When you make a connection, It's not a Direct link between your Computer and The Server.Often there could be 5 to 30 connections, or Hops, in Between you and the destination Server.So if you can Change the route of these connections you might end up with an overall faster set of Hops.look up Tracert try it out.. https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-server/administration/windows-commands/tracerttracert istripper.com

Such a computer geek.
And this is an awesome thing!
You are great

Brak spełnionych wymagań by wziąć udział w dyskusji.

Jako darmowy użytkownik programu iStripper, nie możesz odpisywać w tematach na forum ani tworzyć nowych tematów.
Masz jednak dostęp do podstawowych kategorii dzięki którym możesz pozostawać w kontakcie ze społecznością !