Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

How to get event card

Forum / Wszystko o iStripper

SSXstylexios71

4 post(y/ów)
January 19
Just saw the Sia siberia event card and wondering how can I get it ?

ps : i was not sure where to post this question, I hope it doesn't bother that I post it here
Viki

154 post(y/ów)
January 19
For myself: I used a Joker Card and now I got her :-)
user5789

45 post(y/ów)
January 19
Generally, an event card can be won by playing the games on the event tab, but the card in question is not currently appearing on that page.
I am guessing it will appear at some later stage.
Maybe a moderator may have furthur information perhaps?
stefnev1

4555 post(y/ów)
January 19 (edited)
You can win a SEC (Sia's one included) by playing the Treasure Chest game. You can see this new SEC in the Store tab and by clicking on the category Special Event Cards.

Or use a Joker to exchange with this SEC.

Please read this
https://www.istripper.com/fr/forum/thread/54486/1?post=777657
Wszystko o iStripper / Thank God It's Friday
Thank God It's Friday and this one is gonna rhyme with 2 words : Free and Pleasure. Our RELEASES THIS WEEK first : Lilly Mays in a ultra hot lingerie set for a "Bedtime In Paradise" The sculptural Rya...
Philours

1605 post(y/ów)
January 19
Une annonce sur discord qu'une barre de progression sera ajoutée et que les mises déjà engagées seront prises en compte . 😊
An announcement on discord that a progress bar will be added and that stakes already made will be taken into account. 😊
SSXstylexios71

4 post(y/ów)
January 19
oh yeah got the progression bar now.
Thanks a lot everyone
SSXstylexios71

4 post(y/ów)
January 19
Oh and @Viki, how do you get joken card ?
Now that I got Sia siberia event, a joker card is showing in the progress bar, but the progress is full.
Philours

1605 post(y/ów)
January 19
@SSXstylexios
Oui, ce "bug" a déjà été transmis a l'équipe et devrait être corrigé après le w-e . Et nous verrons alors si l'étape suivante est un Joker ou autre chose. 😉
Yes, this "bug" has already been transmitted to the team and should be corrected after the weekend. And then we'll see if the next step is a Joker or something else. 😉
anigmarvo

42 post(y/ów)
January 22
I filled the bar, got the SEC, filled it again, got a Joker but after that it remained stuck. What's going on?

Brak spełnionych wymagań by wziąć udział w dyskusji.

Jako darmowy użytkownik programu iStripper, nie możesz odpisywać w tematach na forum ani tworzyć nowych tematów.
Masz jednak dostęp do podstawowych kategorii dzięki którym możesz pozostawać w kontakcie ze społecznością !