celine
EKIPA

1761 post(y/ów)
February 15
@abworkout
@twickoko
@channti
@christy99

I can't find you on the Discord, please join our Discord https://discord.gg/istripper then DM me there

@thafrknrican I've just opened your access to the EXPERIMENTAL section of our Discord, enjoy

goodstuff

35 post(y/ów)
February 16
goodstuff
roman237

1 post(y/ów)
February 17
celine, for the new version - if I could just have one request, if this new version could please consider using Apple Silicon native so it doesn't use Rosetta/Intel. If not to futureproof as no doubt one day Apple will stop supporting Intel based apps.
mesexu

5 post(y/ów)
February 17
mesexu
FGB0623

5 post(y/ów)
February 19
Sorry I wasn't aware this had been updated. If you are still looking for testers my username on Discord is fgb623. Thanks
alexexz445

2 post(y/ów)
February 20
I would like to try the experimental

Alexexz445
Bottomly

17 post(y/ów)
February 20
bottomly
celine
EKIPA

1761 post(y/ów)
February 20
celine, for the new version - if I could just have one request, if this new version could please consider using Apple Silicon native so it doesn't use Rosetta/Intel. If not to futureproof as no doubt one day Apple will stop supporting Intel based apps.
Reported to the team, cheers
celine
EKIPA

1761 post(y/ów)
February 20
mesexu
please join the iStripper server otherwise I can't add you to the Experimental section :)

https://discord.gg/istripper
celine
EKIPA

1761 post(y/ów)
February 20
I would like to try the experimental Alexexz445

please join the iStripper server otherwise I can't add you to the Experimental section :)

celine
EKIPA

1761 post(y/ów)
February 20
celine, for the new version - if I could just have one request, if this new version could please consider using Apple Silicon native so it doesn't use Rosetta/Intel. If not to futureproof as no doubt one day Apple will stop supporting Intel based apps. Reported to the team, cheers

They said it's being thought but could have quite a lot of impacts, need more time to evaluate
WolfSpider

1 post(y/ów)
February 20
WolfSpider
Franckyt13

45 post(y/ów)
February 20
@Céline, je n'ai pas vu de section Expérimentale sur Discord : mon profil sur Discord : francky_t13
lHypebeast

9 post(y/ów)
February 21
I would like to try the experimental new version hypebeas7
nico_nico

1 post(y/ów)
February 21
Sounds great !

nico_nico
celine
EKIPA

1761 post(y/ów)
February 22
@lHypebeast :
  • experimental version added to your account --> scroll down the settings page to access it
  • access to the EXPERIMENTAL section of our Discord opened :)

@nico_nico :
  • experimental version added to your account --> scroll down the settings page to access it
  • join our discord so that I can add you to the experimental section for your feedbacks :
nurebau32

49 post(y/ów)
February 24
Celine could you please have your perpetually wet neko add nurebau32 to the Experimental section.
Thank you.
wisc4fun

69 post(y/ów)
February 24
wisc4fun
xDomTeez

1 post(y/ów)
February 25
xDomTeez
ywons

8 post(y/ów)
February 26
ywons
THEKARATEKID

2 post(y/ów)
March 3
When will the new version be released ?
Hadesgates

2 post(y/ów)
March 30
Where can I submit bug reports? They aren't very detailed but I noticed that extremely often the experimental version would "choose" a show that it doesn't want to display and instead starts a random different one. One time it was all the shows for a specific model, but most often it was just one or few specific shows.
Ullubu

741 post(y/ów)
March 30
Where can I submit bug reports? They aren't very detailed but I noticed that extremely often the experimental version would "choose" a show that it doesn't want to display and instead starts a random different one. One time it was all the shows for a specific model, but most often it was just one or few specific shows.

On discord https://discord.gg/8smb4Av9WQ
The Team will give you a special role and then you have access to the Experimental channels to report bugs.
nykiwi

2 post(y/ów)
June 5
Not sure if its too late to be added to the experimental role, but by Discord name and my iStripper name are both nykiwi.

Brak spełnionych wymagań by wziąć udział w dyskusji.

Jako darmowy użytkownik programu iStripper, nie możesz odpisywać w tematach na forum ani tworzyć nowych tematów.
Masz jednak dostęp do podstawowych kategorii dzięki którym możesz pozostawać w kontakcie ze społecznością !