Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

I'm new here need some help

Forum / Wszystko o iStripper

iminterested

3 post(y/ów)
January 1
Hello to this community. I paid for 2 shows and both of them never appeared. It says that I bought the shows in my collection but when I play them I don't get the full show. Can someone please tell me what's going on here? Thanks.
SolitudeAtLast

2 post(y/ów)
January 2
When you go to my collection highlight one of the new shows you purchased. There should be a download option. This will download all of the new scenes instead of just the previews. Once you download the scenes you can right click the play button and select "Play all clips".
iminterested

3 post(y/ów)
January 2
Hey there SolitudeAtLast and a happy new year.

Once I hover over the show it gives me no option to download and when I right click there is no download option either. The more option just leads to a preview of the show.

My account is old but I am still new to this so any help would be greatly appreciated.
iminterested

3 post(y/ów)
January 2
Im good now thanks
SolitudeAtLast

2 post(y/ów)
January 2
I wanted to go over the basics to make sure it's not something simple causing the issue. You can select the gear icon in the top right to access the settings. Under Desktop you can select how long you want the show duration to be.

If this still doesn't fix your issue I would contact the support team. I am just a fellow user trying to help others :) Happy New year!
JayZ971

2245 post(y/ów)
January 2
@iminterested

If you have problems seeing your cards in your collection, try clicking on your name in the GUI (app) select synchronize with servers to update your collection.

Brak spełnionych wymagań by wziąć udział w dyskusji.

Jako darmowy użytkownik programu iStripper, nie możesz odpisywać w tematach na forum ani tworzyć nowych tematów.
Masz jednak dostęp do podstawowych kategorii dzięki którym możesz pozostawać w kontakcie ze społecznością !