Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

Advent Calendar

Forum / Wszystko o iStripper

Calgon

347 post(y/ów)
December 1, 2023
Love the advent calendar.

This morning I opened Princess Alice's box and it's not even 9.00 am in the UK.

Number6

1144 post(y/ów)
December 1, 2023 (edited)
Don't know if it is still the same but the cards for the Advent Calendar used to be released at midnight Paris Time (11:00pm on the previous day UK time).

Due to changes in work hours I now have to be in bed well before that time so I can't really check it.

I picked mine up at around 7:00am UK time this morning.
Calgon

347 post(y/ów)
December 1, 2023
Sata Jones just downloaded - I thought that would be tomorrows box on the advent ? Is this a mistake @Totem ?
Iram00

61 post(y/ów)
December 1, 2023
Sata Jones is todays release card. Princess Alice is tommorrows release card but with the advent calendar you get it today.
Brevado

10 post(y/ów)
December 1, 2023
i dont get this calendar thing, i thought it would be like a popup window every day, or a picture/link/card in news, but all i get - is silently added Sata Jones in collection?
Iram00

61 post(y/ów)
December 1, 2023
Sync with the server first or restart iStripper. Then click event. You see 4 banners. First one on the left is the advent caledar. On it there is a button to open the calendar. From there you can open the first box that has Princess Alice.

Jury is not out about today's Sata Jones release card if it is a bug or a gift.
Brevado

10 post(y/ów)
December 1, 2023
Sync with the server first or restart iStripper. Then click event. You see 4 banners. First one on the left is the advent caledar. On it there is a button to open the calendar. From there you can open the first box that has Princess Alice.Jury is not out about today's Sata Jones release card if it is a bug or a gift.
Thank you so much! I have just restarted program right before posting, however it helped me not, on the other side "Sync with the server " worked for me😇.
Im just hoping that Sata Jones card wont be withdrawn due to the bug!
Iram00

61 post(y/ów)
December 1, 2023
Im just hoping that Sata Jones card wont be withdrawn due to the bug!

I have not read anything about on here or Discord from Totem.

Most of the time Wyldanimal is correct but on Discord he said:

Yes, Starting On December 1st, you Open the Advent Window to Reveal the card from December 2nd. ( you see the cards One Day Early )
and on December 24th, you reveal the card for December 25th.
on the 25th, you get the December SEC card.
24 cards from December 2nd to the 25th plus the SEC card.
a Total of 25 cards.

And for now that looks incorrect as we have dec 1 card makes it 26 cards.
celine
EKIPA

1851 post(y/ów)
December 1, 2023
Thank you for reporting !
It was indeed a bug that has been quickly corrected.
Sata Jones will be removed from your collection.

Celine
Number6

1144 post(y/ów)
December 1, 2023
Sata Jones will be removed from your collection.Celine

Can you just deduct the credits from my account to save messing around purchasing it and downloading it again.

I did raise this on Discord and said I would be happy for the credits to be deducted from my account.
Brevado

10 post(y/ów)
December 1, 2023

Celine
Not a very nice touch, you could've left this card as a consolation prize for those of us who have won nothing(which is really *****) in recent lottery😢
R2D34ever2

351 post(y/ów)
December 1, 2023 (edited)
I don't have the advent calendar yet ...
Is this why I only have one show in the store today ??
Is there a way to pay with giftcards for the calendar ??
I have been scammed for 7000 euro so I do not have the money for it right now..
I do have 85 giftcards ..
Voyeurpervers

146 post(y/ów)
December 1, 2023
Pourquoi est-ce nous les utilisateurs qui devons faire les frais d'un "bug" ??

Auriez-vous la grande amabilité de nous remettre la carte de Sata Jones sur nos collections quitte à ce que vous en payez les frais ??

Why are we the users who have to pay the price for a “bug” ??

Would you be kind enough to give us the Sata Jones card on our collections even if you pay the costs ??
Voyeurpervers

146 post(y/ów)
December 1, 2023
J'ai retéléchargé la carte de Sata Jones et je n'obtiens que des "clips invalides", d'autres ont-ils le même problème ??

I re-downloaded the Sata Jones map and only get "invalid clips", anyone else having the same problem??
Wyldanimal

3900 post(y/ów)
December 1, 2023
@Voyeurpervers wrote:
I re-downloaded the Sata Jones map and only get "invalid clips", anyone else having the same problem??

Please see this post:
https://www.istripper.com/forum/thread/54178/1?post=775014
Wszystko o iStripper / Advent Calendar
Thank you for reporting ! It was indeed a bug that has been quickly corrected. Sata Jones will be removed from your collection. Celine
"It was indeed a bug that has been quickly corrected.
Sata Jones will be removed from your collection."

The card for December 1st, f1440 is NOT included in the cards of the Advent Calendar.
to get the Sata Jones card, Please visit the Store and Purchase it.

wrightsayswow

1120 post(y/ów)
December 1, 2023
@Voyeurpervers there was a problem it seems earlier in the day with this card getting mixed up with the Advent Calendar. It's not part of that. I purchased the card as normal later in the day and it downloaded and plays fine. Have you tried closing and restarting the App.?
Iram00

61 post(y/ów)
December 1, 2023
Thank you for reporting !It was indeed a bug that has been quickly corrected.Sata Jones will be removed from your collection.Celine

😭 Just want to let you know that you have taking away the best card that is made in 2023 from me. 😭

Now I have to buy it when the software sync with the server.
Wyldanimal

3900 post(y/ów)
December 1, 2023
@R2D34ever2 wrote:
Is there a way to pay with giftcards for the calendar ??

Yes, you can use your gift cards on the 22 cards from December 2nd to December 23rd, one day at a time.
Then on December 23rd, purchase the Advent calendar with credits for the price of 2 cards.

Don't wait till December 24th, as with the Time zone difference you might miss out.
wrightsayswow

1120 post(y/ów)
December 1, 2023
Don't wait till December 24th, as with the Time zone difference you might miss out.
Not just that. Servers could go down at just the wrong moment, or your internet, or you might simply forget.
Wyldanimal

3900 post(y/ów)
December 1, 2023
@Iram00 wrote:
Most of the time Wyldanimal is correct ...
24 cards from December 2nd to the 25th plus the SEC card.
a Total of 25 cards.
... And for now that looks incorrect as we have dec 1 card makes it 26 cards.

Thank you for your kind words. I always try to present correct and accurate information.

Today there was an automation Issue with the Advent Calendar where: it mistakenly gave out the December 1st card f1440
as well as the correct card for December 2nd when you opened the Advent Window #1.

The Issue has been resolved, and the rights to play card f1440 that was mistakenly given out has been removed.
To get the rights to play card f1440 , please visit the store and purchase the rights to play the card.

Philours

1605 post(y/ów)
December 1, 2023
It was indeed a bug that has been quickly corrected.

Merci mais pourriez-vous également l'enlever de mon historique s.v.p. Cela me perturbe.😳

Thank you but could you also remove it from my history please. It bothers me.😳
Manue
EKIPA
CUSTOMER SERVICE

1052 post(y/ów)
December 4, 2023
@Philours Let me check if it can be removed from your account history : )
Philours

1605 post(y/ów)
December 6, 2023
@Philours Let me check if it can be removed from your account history : )

Merci beaucoup @Manue, cela a fonctionné. Bonne journée👍
Evaneself

330 post(y/ów)
December 23, 2023
I bought today the Adevent Calendar. So.. this is why i don't get the card with 1 Dec? Because in the 1 Dec Slot is the card from 2 December !?!!?
Ullubu

746 post(y/ów)
December 23, 2023
I bought today the Adevent Calendar. So.. this is why i don't get the card with 1 Dec? Because in the 1 Dec Slot is the card from 2 December !?!!?

That's exactly how the Advent calendar works, you get a card a day in advance. So it includes the cards from 2nd to 25th plus the SEC.

Brak spełnionych wymagań by wziąć udział w dyskusji.

Jako darmowy użytkownik programu iStripper, nie możesz odpisywać w tematach na forum ani tworzyć nowych tematów.
Masz jednak dostęp do podstawowych kategorii dzięki którym możesz pozostawać w kontakcie ze społecznością !