Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

FIRST RELEASE: Agrus

Forum / Wszystko o iStripper

Sheeban
EKIPA

64 post(y/ów)
November 10, 2023
My duuude meet your new official cutie 💋

Please give a warm welcome to Agrus and her new show "Mignonne A Croquer"! It is the first of six generous and sexy shows we can't wait for you to enjoy.

She's radiant in this cute outfit and waiting for you to "croque" her anytime... Don't hold back 😍

Come and check her out!

~ Sheeban 💛
Calgon

350 post(y/ów)
November 10, 2023
meet your new official cutie 💋

Yup 👍👍
rimmer68

49 post(y/ów)
November 10, 2023
I thought I'd have a quick peek at Agrus's first card. Found myself captivated by her super cuteness and lovely wiggly ass:) Needless to say I enjoyed the whole show! I hope Agrus gifts us with a xxx show so I can hear that sexy voice👍🔥❤️😊
muttonjeff

740 post(y/ów)
November 10, 2023
stunning debut for this super cutie😍
looking forward to more of Agrus😘
JayZ971

2246 post(y/ów)
November 11, 2023
😍🔥🔥🔥

Brak spełnionych wymagań by wziąć udział w dyskusji.

Jako darmowy użytkownik programu iStripper, nie możesz odpisywać w tematach na forum ani tworzyć nowych tematów.
Masz jednak dostęp do podstawowych kategorii dzięki którym możesz pozostawać w kontakcie ze społecznością !