Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

Creating Playlists- Need Help

Forum / Wszystko o iStripper

jjhharbor7

1 post(y/ów)
November 2, 2023
How do I make a playlist? There used to be an option to look at the individual clips and ***** to playlist creator, and I do not see option for that tab, i see the main tab, pictures, videos and one to take to all card pages and the review tab. Where is the one or how do I access the individual clips to ***** and mix girls to make playlists?
muttonjeff

740 post(y/ów)
November 2, 2023 (edited)
@jjhharbor7

I am running version 544.

Click on your name (top right) and from the drop-down list click on Settings
check [] Advanced Settings is enabled (top left)
Scroll down to DISPLAY and ensure [] Display clips list is enabled

Open your COLLECTION page, open any card and click on the clapperboard icon (top right) to see list of clips
Now click on [Playlists] tab on the right side of the gui then ***** n drop any clip(s) you want to watch to this area
repeat this for any cards... just ***** n drop

when you have finished building your list, you can save the list (see the top of the column) to any name you choose. After saving, you can simply Load as often as you wish to edit it.

now select [Now Playing ] tab (right side above Playlists) click on Insert Playlist (at the top and select the one you just created

finally click on the red [off] box (top left) to start / stop playing

I hope this answers your query
muttonjeff

740 post(y/ów)
November 2, 2023
finally click on the red [off] box (top left) to start / stop playing
sorry, that should have read ... finally click on the red [off] box (top right) to start / stop playing
R2D34ever2

351 post(y/ów)
November 6, 2023
A few weeks ago one of my hdd's crashed ,I got another and after a lot of movind and downloading all the shows are back again..
Just now I wanted to play one of my playlists only to find nothing..
Is there a way to save the playlists on a place where I want them instead of on my c-drive??
muttonjeff

740 post(y/ów)
November 6, 2023
@R2D34ever2
YES .. saving/loading playlists is done through windows navigator.
When you save the playlist you can direct windows where to save and load from

If you are not using windows, hopefully someone else will also answer

Brak spełnionych wymagań by wziąć udział w dyskusji.

Jako darmowy użytkownik programu iStripper, nie możesz odpisywać w tematach na forum ani tworzyć nowych tematów.
Masz jednak dostęp do podstawowych kategorii dzięki którym możesz pozostawać w kontakcie ze społecznością !