Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

Special Event Cards

Forum / Wszystko o iStripper

mikejosephman

10 post(y/ów)
September 21, 2023
Can someone from customer service please message me, I'll pay 30 credits for one card.
Manue
EKIPA
CUSTOMER SERVICE

1053 post(y/ów)
September 21, 2023
Hi, Our special event cards are not up for sale.
They are available through special events/offers. Please keep an eye on our forum : TGIF offers or on our 'Event' tab
You can also win some joker cards to get them : )
mikejosephman

10 post(y/ów)
September 21, 2023
I just want one card specifically, give me an option to get it an I'll pay whatever.
ComteDracula

1260 post(y/ów)
September 21, 2023
I just want one card specifically, give me an option to get it an I'll pay whatever.

@mikejosephman

There have already been long debates about these cards, in order to be able to buy them. Totem has always refused, because it pays for them that people are trying to get them through the games.

What's more, those who took part in the games, and paid the big price, would not agree to this option. They'd probably feel a sense of injustice that others were able to obtain it at a lower cost than them by buying it.

A word of advice: trust my experience. These cards are no better than any other regular card. Forget them and avoid spending your credits on games.

@mikejosephman

Il y a déjà eu de long débats sur ces cartes, afin de pouvoir les acheter, même à un coût plus élevé.. Nous avons déjà essayé et Totem a toujours refusé, car c'est payant pour eux que les gens cherchent à les obtenir par les jeux.

De plus, ceux qui ont participés aux jeux, et qui ont payés le gros prix pour obtenir ces cartes SEC, ne seront pas d'accord avec cette option. Ils auraient probablement un sentiment d'injustice, que d'autres aient pu l'obtenir à mondre coût qu'eux en l'achetant.

Petit conseil, croyez en mon expérience. Ces cartes ne valent pas plus que les autres cartes régulières. Oubliez les et éviter de dépenser inutilement vos crédits dans les jeux.
wrightsayswow

1120 post(y/ów)
September 21, 2023
So many have asked and I doubt it's ever happened.
I'll pay whatever.
Just have to play the games like everyone else.
The current selection listed at the bottom of this message.
Some games you win random SEC, the Golden Ticket you might win a joker.
https://www.istripper.com/forum/thread/53686/1?post=771155
Wszystko o iStripper / Thank God It's Friday!
Thank God It's Friday and already mid-September! Let's get crazy for its 2 last weeks! As usual, I take a moment to sum up our releases of the week: Monika May so lovely in a brown velvet lingerie set...
peterbanker

216 post(y/ów)
September 23, 2023
@mikejosephman

Unless it has changed from last week (could someone please post here if it has) if you fill up the progress bar twice with the current game you win the latest SEC followed by a Joker.
You can then use the joker to get the card of your choice.

Brak spełnionych wymagań by wziąć udział w dyskusji.

Jako darmowy użytkownik programu iStripper, nie możesz odpisywać w tematach na forum ani tworzyć nowych tematów.
Masz jednak dostęp do podstawowych kategorii dzięki którym możesz pozostawać w kontakcie ze społecznością !