Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

Big comeback era

Forum / Wszystko o iStripper

Iliv

16 post(y/ów)
September 13, 2023
I was just thinking, seeing some of the latest events.

This seems like a period of great returns/take 4-5: I mean, in a kinda short period of time, we saw the comeback of important iStripper stars like Alissa Foxy, Kelly Collins, Eve Sweet, even some more historic ones like Belka or Hilary C. 😵

It's maybe the right time to consider other famous models of this platform to give us another greeting? 😉

I could name some of my favorites 😍, like Gloria (only one XXX card It's a pity for such a beautiful model, and I think she's still active on onlyfans), or maybe Niemira (she's still rocking on Onlyfans and seems more prone to do XXX material, so could be interesting to see her again here), even Nici (probably one of the hottest asian model of the site, dunno if she's still active or not - she too hasn't any XXX card and it's a bit sad).

Am I the only who dreams about seeing these hot starsagain? Do some of you agree with me? 😜
What other big names would you like to add for old's (or not so) times' sake?
EverthangForever

2445 post(y/ów)
September 13, 2023 (edited)
I would love to see Serena Wood come back again for another six shows. 😍👌
Voyeurpervers

146 post(y/ów)
September 13, 2023
Pour le retour de Serena Wood je suis tout a fait d'accord !! ❤️ 😍

For the return of Serena Wood I completely agree!! ❤️ 😍
Socialhazard

1150 post(y/ów)
September 14, 2023
Would love to see Nici again. 👍 😍 😎
fallen0ne

163 post(y/ów)
September 14, 2023
Would love to see Nici again. 👍 😍 😎

Agreed. I would also love to get Nici back.
VincentSnyder

14 post(y/ów)
September 14, 2023
I would love to see Gloria back. My favorite!
abworkout

31 post(y/ów)
September 15, 2023
Gloria is the best. Bring her back!
wrightsayswow

1120 post(y/ów)
September 15, 2023
Yeah of course I'd love to see Gloria back here too 👍
But...
https://www.istripper.com/forum/thread/24714/38?post=722904
Nie masz uprawnień do przeglądania tego tematu
And of course now she has so much fun on OnlyFans 😘
RonaldB

152 post(y/ów)
September 15, 2023
I'd be delighted to see any and all of the aforementioned girls return. Of course I would add my avatar girl Clarice to that list, but as my good friend wrightsayswow has just mentioned about his girl Gloria, Clarice is having lots of fun by another name on OnlyFans. This year she's also been in Playboy Netherlands.

Brak spełnionych wymagań by wziąć udział w dyskusji.

Jako darmowy użytkownik programu iStripper, nie możesz odpisywać w tematach na forum ani tworzyć nowych tematów.
Masz jednak dostęp do podstawowych kategorii dzięki którym możesz pozostawać w kontakcie ze społecznością !