Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.
wrightsayswow

1120 post(y/ów)
September 8, 2023
I'm sure it must have been mentioned, but to find it will take longer than just asking again.

On the previous App versions a DM was indicated by a little red dot by our name. Easy to miss but still did help. On the webpage it's a little flashing red bell, harder to miss.

On the latest App version, yes even I've upgraded now, I can't see an indicator for DMs. No little red dot, while on the webpage, the red bell was flashing away as normal. So is there an indicator for DMs received on the new App?

Everything else in the new versions seem to be okay so far.
stefnev1

4555 post(y/ów)
September 8, 2023
So is there an indicator for DMs received on the new App?

I confirm, and I've mentioned it few weeks ago, there is no more notification for the new PM in the 1.2.5xx versions of the software.
It would be very useful to retrieve it.
muttonjeff

740 post(y/ów)
September 8, 2023
there may not be a top level notification (ok there isn't) no more dots, however if you open your My profile page... there it is.... Private Messages (where it always is) and it only takes a few seconds to check it 😉

wrightsayswow

1120 post(y/ów)
September 8, 2023 (edited)
if you open your My profile page... there it is.... Private Messages
I know about that, but much more useful to see the red dot on the opening screen I think.
stefnev1

4555 post(y/ów)
September 9, 2023
It's a regression of functionality, because we had the notification without opening My profile tab in the prior versions of the software.

Brak spełnionych wymagań by wziąć udział w dyskusji.

Jako darmowy użytkownik programu iStripper, nie możesz odpisywać w tematach na forum ani tworzyć nowych tematów.
Masz jednak dostęp do podstawowych kategorii dzięki którym możesz pozostawać w kontakcie ze społecznością !