Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

New price / New VIP status

Forum / Wszystko o iStripper

UKstockinglvr

21 post(y/ów)
September 8, 2023
I can't believe it. Because of the new Master and Elite levels, I've lost the "pause" and "slow motion" functions on my old stable version, which would no longer know my current level, because it doesn't recognize these new levels. I ***** it when people ***** me to upgrade to a newer unstable version in order to keep functions I used to have. Totem, please correct all your malfunctions before trying to ***** us to upgrade to other versions. We pay more and have fewer functions because of this. I'm also thinking of the loss of carousels. I don't know what to call it.

Are there any other functions I've lost in my old version that I'm happy with, but haven't realized yet?

@ComteDracula Thank you for this, I do not use these often but I went to pause a show recently and it was not there, I thought I imagined having that option!

@Manue No they are no longer there in the settings, just checked.

The only 4 options available - Replay / Single, Next Model, Next Outfit, Enable / Disbale
m1979

7 post(y/ów)
September 8, 2023
20% increase in price is a bit too much in my opinion
Another instance of greedflation. Such a shame
Dito. Wenn man das liest Inflation und Kostenerhö*****.
Viele Löhne sind nicht gestiegen.
Hier geht es nur, das der Chef zu wenig scheffelt.
Und die Inflation in der USA + China/Asien ist gefallen.
https://de.statista.com/statistik/daten/studie/191086/umfrage/monatliche-inflationsrate-in-den-usa/
Daher ist das wie schon geschrieben: Gierflation.
stefnev1

4548 post(y/ów)
September 8, 2023
The only 4 options available - Replay / Single, Next Model, Next Outfit, Enable / Disbale

You have this because the older versions don't know the new levels Master and Elite. So, the old versions can't enable the fully functionnalities. Only the last 1.2.534 version knows the new levels and I think that the older versions won't be updated.
ComteDracula

1257 post(y/ów)
September 8, 2023 (edited)
You have this because the older versions don't know the new levels Master and Elite. So, the old versions can't enable the fully functionnalities. Only the last 1.2.534 version knows the new levels and I think that the older versions won't be updated.

Why can't this be fixed on older versions? All they have to do is enable these two functions for all levels to be able to access them. At the moment I have no confidence in the stability of the new versions from all the problems I've read about from those who have installed them.

Those who don't want NFT, like me, are very well served by these old versions. I don't like many of the changes in presentation seen on the new versions.

Pourquoi cela ne pourrait-il pas être corrigé sur les anciennes versions ? Ils n'ont qu'à autoriser ses deux fonctions pour tous les niveaux pour pouvoir y accéder. Actuellement je n'ai aucune confiance dans la stabilité des nouvelles versions d'après tout ce que j'ai lu comme problèmes par ceux qui les ont installé.

Ceux qui ne veulent pas les NFT, comme moi, sont très bien servi pas ces vielles versions. Je n'aime pas plusieurs changements dans la présentation vu sur les nouvelles versions.
Manue
EKIPA
CUSTOMER SERVICE

1049 post(y/ów)
September 8, 2023
Hi guys, I have escalated your feedback to the Team. Really sorry for any inconvenience caused.
dar2112v

447 post(y/ów)
September 8, 2023
Those who don't want NFT, like me, are very well served by these old versions.

Every time I start IS I get a pop up asking me to upgrade. Todays message:

"This version includes: - the NEW VIP levels: Master and Elite with 50% discount on all shows! - brand new icons of all the VIP levels (bronze to Triple Diamond)"

I don't care what the level icons look like and have no interest in Elite or Master level.

Is there any reason I will be ***** to update? I would rather not upgrade as long as it works. I don't use pause or slow motion either so for me nothing lost.
ComteDracula

1257 post(y/ów)
September 8, 2023 (edited)
@dar2112v

No need to update your version. Especially if you don't mind having or not having the pause or slow motion functions.

The 50% discount required for your Master level applies anyway when you purchase your cards. If you want to pay less for your cards, it's important that this applies.

Personally, I have no intention of upgrading my version, although I do regret the loss of the pause and slow motion functions I previously had before the new levels on my version 1.2.360.

@dar2112v

Pas besoin d'updater votre version. Surtout si cela ne vous dérange pas d'avoir ou non les fonctions de pause ou de ralenti.

Le rabais de 50% nécessaire à votre niveau Master s'applique de toute façon lors de l'achat de vos cartes. C'est important si on veut payer moins cher nos cartes, que cela s'applique.

Moi je n'ai pas l'intention d'upgrader ma version, bien que je déplore la perte des fonctions pause et ralenti, que j'avais précédemment avant les nouveuax niveaux sur ma version 1.2.360.0
Wyldanimal

3895 post(y/ów)
September 8, 2023
Every time I start IS I get a pop up asking me to upgrade.

For now, The Upgrade is Optional.
you can just close the Popup and continue to use the older version.
But it will Popup again the next time you re-start.
troll420

4 post(y/ów)
September 8, 2023
The way Totem implemented this price change was completely unfair to those of us who have credits in our accounts, and it's the most greedy way it could have been handled.

Instead of raising card prices, Totem should have kept the card prices the same, but reduced the amount of credits received per dollar/euro/etc. by 20%, so that only future credit purchases would be subjected to the "price increase."

By doing it the way you did, the credits that I and every other one of your customers has in our accounts were instantly devalued by 20%, which is not right, not fair and not cool, since I purchased those credits before the price increase was announced. If I had known those tokens would have effectively cost me 20% more AFTER I bought them, or that I would only get 80% of what I paid for, I wouldn't have made the purchase. And because you only ran gambling promos since your announcement, I didn't buy any cards, so now I have 20% less in value than I paid for, and that stinks.

There's no excuse for Totem doing it this way other than pure greed, so congratulations, you just basically stole (skimmed? recaptured? greedily grabbed?) 20% of everyone's existing credits right off the top and ensured that I've made my final purchase here, because I don't like getting ripped off.

I'll spend my remaining devalued credits wisely, since I won't be buying any more.

You really blew it this time.
mwaldier

2 post(y/ów)
September 8, 2023
Yes, it was quite a hike. A bit too extreme for my taste.
wrightsayswow

1118 post(y/ów)
September 9, 2023
I don't normally get involved in all this price chat, but why not...
We had a months notice of the increase.
Prices have not changed in at least three years since I joined.
And I believe some years before that ... someone will know how long?
Everything else, food, fuel and other fun has gone up already, much more.
Just buy what you can afford here and no more.
arkane2

1 post(y/ów)
September 11, 2023
It seems like too big a hike because it effectively pushes the discount per card back to the pre-diamond level, making everything spent getting to diamond feel worthless. Seeing a price per card of 19.50 again is just frustrating - I fully accept that prices have to go up but even one credit less for those on a discounted rate would psychologically make a huge difference. A price increase, as a diamond member, from 16.25 to 18.50 (for instance) would seem fair; 16.25 to 19.50 feels more like a kick in the teeth.

18 post(y/ów)
September 11, 2023
I agree the price increase is un-fair! As you can requested same price for card from 2013 as for card from 2023. In past was different price on base of "quality" of cards. I do not remember the discounts betwen "VirtualGirls" and "iStripper" cards.
For me should be acceptable keep price seme for current cards and increase of new released cards. But not increase also cards released in 2013 globally.
mitchell

256 post(y/ów)
September 11, 2023
I will continue to buy new cards but probably at a slower pace. I have a number of older cards on my wishlist. They are there because I did not think they were worth full price. Now with the price increase they will most likely never be bought unless there is a super deal.

I will also adopt this approach for new cards and older crystal clear cards. However I don't think there was any announcement that the standard quality cards (20 credits full price) or the lower resolution cards are going to be increased in price. Because of this I may ake the opportunity to pick up those types of cards that are on my wishlist. Especially during discounts and cashback events.
safier

1 post(y/ów)
September 13, 2023
This is playing with fire
muttonjeff

735 post(y/ów)
September 13, 2023
I don't normally get involved in all this price chat, but why not...We had a months notice of the increase.Prices have not changed in at least three years since I joined.And I believe some years before that ... someone will know how long?Everything else, food, fuel and other fun has gone up already, much more.Just buy what you can afford here and no more.
@wrightsayswow looking through my account history, it looks like Sept 2016 may have been the last increase so it is more than overdue. I wish gasoline (petrol) and food had only increased this little 😉
5 cred increase is only 50cents US (if you buy in 500's) I guess some folk just like to have there complaints heard.

@safier ... playing with fire? I doubt it. I am sure Totem factored in the possible/probable temporary decline in sales but in the long run it will be good for business and good for the product
tomsx

32 post(y/ów)
September 14, 2023
20% increase in price is a bit too much in my opinionAnother instance of greedflation. Such a shameDito. Wenn man das liest Inflation und Kostenerhö*****.
Viele Löhne sind nicht gestiegen.
Hier geht es nur, das der Chef zu wenig scheffelt.
Und die Inflation in der USA + China/Asien ist gefallen.
https://de.statista.com/statistik/daten/studie/191086/umfrage/monatliche-inflationsrate-in-den-usa/
Daher ist das wie schon geschrieben: Gierflation.

Dem stimme ich voll und ganz zu! Ich setze meine Prioritäten ab jetzt neu. Weniger €> Istripper, es gibt auch Alternativen. Ich hab eh genug Karten.
Hadley88

1 post(y/ów)
September 14, 2023
If you want them to change, stop buying cards. They only care about numbers and if they see the make less money with higher prices they think twice.
Ullubu

746 post(y/ów)
September 14, 2023 (edited)
Wow, some of you complainers are talking nonsense.
As already stated by others, this is the only price increase in over seven years.
For me it's 1 (ONE) credit more per card.
This is literally the smallest price increase in history.
Where I live, most things got 50% more expensive, just last year, in months.
Also this price increase was announced more than 3 months ago, if you don't inform you befoehand, it's your own fault, don't blame the company.
muttonjeff

735 post(y/ów)
September 14, 2023 (edited)
@Ullubu 👍👍👍 I totally agree ... some just don't/won't listen
for me the increase is only 1.25 credit (as I always buy in 500's, thats a whole 12.5 cents US) ... how will I ever afford it 😊

Yeah its tougher on newbies or those without discounts ... gotta consider them.
m1979

7 post(y/ów)
September 14, 2023
So now in English:

Ditto. If you read that inflation and cost increase.
Many salaries have not gone up.
Here it's all about the boss not raking in enough.
And inflation in the USA + China/Asia has fallen.
Therefore this is as already written: Greed inflation.
Simply a cheek.
Calgon

346 post(y/ów)
September 14, 2023
@m1979

You joined in 2007 and you've bought just 88 cards. I have no words 😂
pickle1

1353 post(y/ów)
September 14, 2023
Think on this.

In 2019, just four years ago, a single 415g tin of Heinz baked beans was 82p on average

Today, four years later it would cost £1.39.

In four years that is a price increase of 70%. And that is for an item that could barely be described as a luxury.

By contrast, the price of a show has increased by 20% for the first and only time in seven years.

Some people need to get a sense of perspective!

😊
dar2112v

447 post(y/ów)
September 15, 2023
I have no problem with the price increase but I do hope it's not needed to pay for the NFT project. If they need to money to cover the cost of models that's OK. And if they want a new company Ferrari that's OK too. But the only real way to compare would be to compare price increases of similar sites.

I had a friend just buy a 4K 72" TV for less than $900; my similar unit cost more than twice that in 2019. In 2020 a Bitcoin cost ~10K, in 2021 you could have paid $65K for the same Bitcoin and today that same Bitcoin sells for less than $27K. I could find a long list of thing that have both risen and plunged in price in recent years. I don't eat canned beans so can't comment on the example.

In the end I think Totem saw that everyone has been dealing with inflation and saw it as an opportunity to raise prices and increase margins (to be clear - I don't know any details this is simply conjecture). As long as they don't loose more sales than the added margins add it will be a win for Totem.
m1979

7 post(y/ów)
September 15, 2023
@m1979You joined in 2007 and you've bought just 88 cards. I have no words 😂
What's your problem there?
I was without money and without anything. How are you going to pay for something like that? Then I became very seriously ill and had no interest in anything. Health was my priority, just like now!
Currently I am a little better, but I will never be healthy.

Back to the topic:
I still do not understand the prices, because:
The videos are shot only once, so only cost once.
The file servers are there for example:
250TB fileserver for 400€/month
A step by step price adjustment is always better.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
Dfner

635 post(y/ów)
September 15, 2023
@m1979

Please remember that every company has running costs and employees to run things.

Staff salaries have probably risen over the years, so have prices of electricity, maintenance, office rent etc... and probably the performers charge for their work a bit more than seven years ago. Almost everything is more expensive now compared to many years ago.
m1979

7 post(y/ów)
September 15, 2023
@m1979Please remember that every company has running costs and employees to run things.Staff salaries have probably risen over the years, so have prices of electricity, maintenance, office rent etc... and probably the performers charge for their work a bit more than seven years ago. Almost everything is more expensive now compared to many years ago.
That may be, as it is conjecture.
If it is so, I can not imagine that these increases have come suddenly.
Was it so difficult for the company to increase a credit?
Then the increase every year or every 2 years, than to come right away like this?
I don't think it's okay.
Calgon

346 post(y/ów)
September 15, 2023
@m1979

What's your problem there?

My apologies, I shouldn't have said that - none of us know what path everyone else has taken in life
d00bies

59 post(y/ów)
September 15, 2023
Same ol' same ol'. That does it for me once again. I won't be buying anymore and have already emptied my wish list. Way to go Totem....
willyweekly

373 post(y/ów)
September 17, 2023
This is the first increase in seven years. I am not used to being outraged on the internet.
maybe if the increase was every year, I would be used to the outrage.

(joke)

Brak spełnionych wymagań by wziąć udział w dyskusji.

Jako darmowy użytkownik programu iStripper, nie możesz odpisywać w tematach na forum ani tworzyć nowych tematów.
Masz jednak dostęp do podstawowych kategorii dzięki którym możesz pozostawać w kontakcie ze społecznością !