Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

TALENT of the MONTH - Sept. 2023: Kama OXI !

Forum / Wszystko o iStripper

celine
EKIPA

1852 post(y/ów)
September 1, 2023
We are particularly proud to announce that Kama Oxi has been named iStripper Talent of the Month for the month of September 2023.

Meeting Kama Oxi was a major event for iStripper! Kama is so exceptionally beautiful that it almost becomes unreal!

Not only is her body absolutely perfect, but she also has an ability to seduce and capture her audience that is rarely equaled!

It's simple, the day of the shoot, the studio team didn't stop sending us messages like "what a sex appeal!", "what a bomb!", "her poses are incredible"...

Let me quote well-*****, the best sum up of what you all testified:

"Holy Heaven – God created this most unbelievably gorgeous creature in Kama – she is an amazing pretty raven-haired vixen - everything about her scores a 10"

Only one question remains... when do you come back Kama ?!
celine
EKIPA

1852 post(y/ów)
September 1, 2023
I can't resist !!
celine
EKIPA

1852 post(y/ów)
September 1, 2023 (edited)
stefnev1

4555 post(y/ów)
September 1, 2023
Well deserved, Kama is at the top 😍
fallen0ne

163 post(y/ów)
September 1, 2023
Congratulations Kama OXI! Very well deserved. Amazing model. Hopefully Kama will come back for a take 2 :-)
wrightsayswow

1120 post(y/ów)
September 1, 2023
Hopefully Kama will come back for a take 2
👍
I have not checked, but I bet every TOTM has made at least one return to the studio.
Number6

1144 post(y/ów)
"Holy Heaven – God created this most unbelievably gorgeous creature in Kama – she is an amazing pretty raven-haired vixen - everything about her scores a 10"

Sorry to disagree but the "hair" is worth at least an "11".

She is stunningly beautiful but those long flowing locks are just unbelievably gorgeous.

I have always loved women with long hair and Kama's is just exceptional.

She can come back a million times for me if she keeps that beautiful hair.

😍
muttonjeff

740 post(y/ów)
September 1, 2023
PLEASE arrange a Take 2 for this absolutely gorgeous woman😍

Sorry to disagree but the "hair" is worth at least an "11".
Have to agree 😍😍😍
Nightmare1985

1 post(y/ów)
September 1, 2023
this was so shure she will be girl of the month... maby also girl of the year... or all time ^^
R2D34ever2

351 post(y/ów)
September 1, 2023
please get her back for a lot more takes.. And while you are at it .. Get her in a duo shoot with Shania .. It will be the best EVER!!!
muttonjeff

740 post(y/ów)
please get her back for a lot more takes.. And while you are at it ..
... sell a limited number of tickets for members to be at the studio to meet Kama and enjoy the photoshoot LIVE 🔥🔥🔥

better still, auction the tickets 😇
gneas

58 post(y/ów)
September 1, 2023
Good choice! Kama jumped straight into my 'must have' list from her first show. 😍
JayZ971

2246 post(y/ów)
September 2, 2023
Excellent !!!! 😍👍
BELLWINS

1 post(y/ów)
September 2, 2023
We are particularly proud to announce that Kama Oxi has been named iStripper Talent of the Month for the month of September 2023.Meeting Kama Oxi was a major event for iStripper! Kama is so exceptionally beautiful that it almost becomes unreal!Not only is her body absolutely perfect, but she also has an ability to seduce and capture her audience that is rarely equaled!It's simple, the day of the shoot, the studio team didn't stop sending us messages like "what a sex appeal!", "what a bomb!", "her poses are incredible"...Let me quote well-*****, the best sum up of what you all testified:"Holy Heaven – God created this most unbelievably gorgeous creature in Kama – she is an amazing pretty raven-haired vixen - everything about her scores a 10"Only one question remains... when do you come back Kama ?!
come back w/Shania pretty please "Greatest Duo"
Zossima

173 post(y/ów)
September 2, 2023
A unique beauty! Well deserved award. I have to agree to agree to agree to disagree: Kama's hair is particularly magnificent 😍
Leckyblacky

40 post(y/ów)
September 2, 2023
well done , she's Top beauty. Kongratulation💖😘😍
Zawan

101 post(y/ów)
September 2, 2023
Well deserved, congratulations to her ! 😇👍
BigJohn68

3 post(y/ów)
September 3, 2023
Very much deserved Kama, I LOVE all of your shows!
well_hung

13 post(y/ów)
September 4, 2023
Congratulations to Kama for being the 'Talent of the Month - September 2023'. It is so well deserved. She really is something special.
mykesnow

19 post(y/ów)
September 4, 2023
Congrats to Kama, I'll ask the question for everyone Else ,
How about a Shower Show? You've go the set piece.

Brak spełnionych wymagań by wziąć udział w dyskusji.

Jako darmowy użytkownik programu iStripper, nie możesz odpisywać w tematach na forum ani tworzyć nowych tematów.
Masz jednak dostęp do podstawowych kategorii dzięki którym możesz pozostawać w kontakcie ze społecznością !