Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

Display of Trading Cards on Models - Other Shows - page

Forum / Wszystko o iStripper

muttonjeff

741 post(y/ów)
August 24, 2023
I see now the inclusion of any NFT cards on the models Other Shows pages but do we really need to see 4 images for each card ?? the layout is becoming a mess
FOR EXAMPLE .... Lana Lane currently shows 8 images for only 2 cards.
When I mouse hover on the Cards icon (6 square boxes) it shows 28 cards for Lana, but in reality there are only 22 (20 + 2 NFT)
I realize there are 4 levels to each card but please consider showing only 1 image for each NFT as we already have a separate tab called My Trading Cards.

Because of all the issues reported with newer releases, I am still using 1.2.376
If my suggestions are already resolved on newer releases, please ignore this posting
Calgon

350 post(y/ów)
August 24, 2023
@muttonjeff

When I mouse hover on the Cards icon (6 square boxes) it shows 28 cards for Lana, but in reality there are only 22 (20 + 2 NFT)

Which version is showing 22 Lana Lane's ? I'd love to see all 22 cards in one place instead of scattered around in random tabs and different layout styles and different interactions.

I can only see 20 in version 1.2.530.

Then in the NFT tab another 8 of course. 6 being pretty useless.

I've been banging on about the poor presentation of the NFTs for a while with no response.
Philours

1605 post(y/ów)
August 24, 2023
6 being pretty useless.

Pas vraiment, a mon avis, car ce sont des cartes différentes de par leur nombre de clips. Et il est assez utile de pouvoir voir laquelle vous possédez.😉

Not really, in my opinion, because they are different cards due to their number of clips. And it is quite useful to be able to see which you have.
TheEmu

3309 post(y/ów)
August 24, 2023
Not really, in my opinion, because they are different cards due to their number of clips.

Maybe they could be displayed as a small stack of cards that could be expanded if the user chooses, This would be similar to the idea that has been previously proposed for stacking together all of a model's cards on the Collection tab.
celine
EKIPA

1853 post(y/ów)
August 24, 2023
@muttonjeff pls upgrade to 530 :)
Philours

1605 post(y/ów)
August 24, 2023

Peut-être qu’ils pourraient être affichés comme une petite pile de cartes qui pourrait être étendue si l’utilisateur le souhaite

Peut-être que cela pourrait continuer d'être affiché comme maintenant avec la possibilité d'empiler pour l'utilisateur qui le souhaite😉

Maybe this could continue to be displayed as now with the possibility of stacking for the user who wishes it😉
Calgon

350 post(y/ów)
August 24, 2023
@Philours

Not really, in my opinion, because they are different cards due to their number of clips

Maybe I shouldn't have said "useless" as it definitely serves a purpose. The point I was trying to make is to share the "feeling" posted by @muttonjeff that hovering over the other cards icon should give a total number of shows... for Lana Lane that should be 22 because there are 22 shows. What is says instead is 20 Shows and 8 NFTs even though those 8 NFTs relate to 2 shows.

Personally, I'd like to have ONE collection whether those shows are sourced from the regular store or NFTs. How I bought a show is secondary to being able to enjoy my whole collection in one place. If I want to say switch on all shows with Bikini's, I want to do that in one place for my whole collection. At present we have to perform that action in both the Collection and then repeat in the NFTs.

Since yesterdays announcement with Babydolz rewards there is little purpose to having more than one copy of a show in your iStripper account. I keep my account tidy by moving any additional cards to a different wallet, that way I won't accidentally sell my best card. Managing the other cards that you might wish to sell is pretty simple to do from Opensea. @TheEmu's suggestion of stacking multiple cards for the same show also makes sense (to me).

I'm sure Totem will refine things in due course and need to respond to multiple points of view. I'd just like to feel that it is one iStripper account with one collection and one interface but with cards sourced in different ways.... just like we already do with SEC cards. At the moment it feels like 2 quite different setups.
Philours

1605 post(y/ów)
August 24, 2023
@Calgon

D'accord avec votre commentaire 😊
Juste que je déteste l'empilement des cartes de spectacles. Mais pas opposé a une fonctionnalité optionnelle.
Agree with your comment 😊
Just that I ***** stacking the show cards. But not averse to an optional feature.

Brak spełnionych wymagań by wziąć udział w dyskusji.

Jako darmowy użytkownik programu iStripper, nie możesz odpisywać w tematach na forum ani tworzyć nowych tematów.
Masz jednak dostęp do podstawowych kategorii dzięki którym możesz pozostawać w kontakcie ze społecznością !